Master Fan

Old 12-06-2019, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love that, thanks
Old 12-09-2019, 10:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Old 12-09-2019, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Look at that. Might be hope! Can't get to up and down with anything until the end. We have 4 more episodes of this Crisis. lol
Old 12-16-2019, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love that photo
Old 01-02-2020, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

Old 01-03-2020, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She's so cute!
Old 01-06-2020, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She sure is
Old 01-07-2020, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Old 01-15-2020, 11:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Old 01-18-2020, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 03-17-2020, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
brandonjrouth
Hi All,

I have such great resistance in my body in writing this—having to accept that the time has come.
There are so many wonderful things to say about my experience on #LegendsOfTomorrow—but in light of the current global threat—I’ll be brief.

I’m eternally grateful to the CW, WB, DC and everyone personally involved in bringing me into the #Arrowverse. It has been an incredible ride with several unexpected joys along the way.
There are a multitude of wonderful, dedicated, and hardworking crew members and cast members across multiple shows that I’ve been able to team up with. Thank you to all.
Thank you especially to my #Legends family, on-set crew, office staff, writers, and cast. Also thank you to the media & reviewers who get us, & let the world know! You all have made the experience worthwhile, for me personally, and I think, for the fans as well. Speaking of... #FanFamily—thank you for being you. For loving this show and allowing us to grow through our awkward teenage years. There is no show without you. I’m so grateful that we found you—you found us! It’s been a joy collaborating with you. 🧡

We are a show for those who are okay with accepting the flaws of others—because they are working on accepting their own. We are goofy, irreverent and earnest all at the same time. Hopefully showing a world where many different types of people can exist—not always perfectly, but always with humor. A balance of Light & Dark. Pessimism & Optimism. Free Will & Destiny.

There’s no disputing it’s been a challenge to say goodbye. And that’s because we love this show, these characters, and you the fans. ❤️🙏🏼 With love & gratitude,
Brandon Routh
#RayPalmer #TheATOM
Old 03-20-2020, 09:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Classy actors (both Brandon and Courtney). It's sad how they have been treated by the showrunners. I think Brandon is probably one of the nicest people out there, and if even he is speaking out publicly about the way he was treated, then it must have been really bad. Sounds like he got the phone call from Klemmer about getting written out, and that was it.

Quote:
Even with some distance from the series, Routh is still working through his feelings about his departure, which became apparent during a recent appearance on Michael Rosenbaum’s Inside of You podcast where he said his exit “was not well-handled.” When EW spoke to Routh last Thursday, he clarified what he meant by that, explaining that it came down to a communication issue.

“I just think that with my journey with the show and the time I spent in the Arrowverse, and what I’ve received from fans as the positive messaging and role model and spirit and energy that Ray Palmer has been able to share with the world, everybody wants that back, everybody feels they deserve communication and deserves to be a partner," said Routh. "And when you’re not made a partner, when you give that much time to relationship, it hurts. We’re in Hollywood and it’s the Wild West and everyone makes all those comments about it being a rough place, and that’s the truth. I’m an optimist at heart, so I’m always shooting myself in my own foot by hoping for the best in people and in the people I work with. When that doesn’t come from the top down [the showrunners], it has an effect on you and so it made what could’ve been a happy, positive exit, the opposite."
Source

Quote:
OK, we are so not happy that you're leaving. What made you guys decide it was time to go?

Brandon Routh: Neither of us decided to go. It was [showrunner] Phil Klemmer who decided that it was time for us to go. Yeah. Before the season started, got a phone call that that was the situation. So yeah, we proceeded accordingly.
Source

Quote:
"On one level, I'm happy [that Ray and Nora got married]. It's a future I did see for them so I don't think it's wrong that they're married," Routh told TV Guide. "But I think the journey to having it happen shouldn't have been forced. The exit is also very quick and forced, and so I have challenges with that on a personal level."
Source

Last edited by lancer6238; 03-20-2020 at 09:40 PM
Old 03-28-2020, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I completely agree which is why it just breaks my hearts.
Brandon was so completely correct... it was sort of a forced quick ending and I don't get it... why couldn't the storyline happened in a span of episodes and seasons...