Fan Forum Star

Love all the smiles!
Old 11-12-2017, 11:04 PM
you are my world

^ They all look great.

Tia►| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
Old 11-14-2017, 09:00 PM
Supreme Fan

I don't know how I feel about Sara's popped collar.
Old 11-15-2017, 02:17 AM
you are my world

Quote:
talaashe lots of #girlpower coming at you tonight 👊🏽#legendsoftomorrow #shethority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
I don't know how I feel about Sara's popped collar.
Not a huge fan of the new costume than?

Old 11-15-2017, 09:01 AM
Extreme Fan

that new Instagram picture of the girls.
Old 11-15-2017, 11:29 AM
Supreme Fan

The SheThority shirts are available for purchase now.

Quote:
caitylotzYayyyyy they are finally here! @shethority shirts and sweatshirts WE GOT YOUR BACK 🙌💕 link to buy in my bio! Proceeds go to @girlsinc and development of the #shethority digital platform **ships worldwide**
Old 11-15-2017, 01:18 PM
you are my world

Love our cast.

Old 11-16-2017, 01:37 PM
Supreme Fan

In other news, I really need to start working out again.

Old 11-16-2017, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, that body!!!
Old 11-16-2017, 08:32 PM
Supreme Fan

I really hope if they ever end up making the Mortal Kombat movie that Caity tries out for Sonya Blade. She'd be perfect for that role.
Old 11-17-2017, 12:44 AM
you are my world

In the sadness of breaking Hollywood news every day it seems, Dominic is stepping away from social media......

Quote:
dominicpurcell Leaving social media indefinitely. It's not good for me at this point. Want no part of it. Going it alone for awhile in these dark, troubling, disturbing #times. My kids, surf and working hard that's all I need. It's all been too much for me quite honestly. I must admit at present I'm not proud of being in the #Hollywood business. It's been deeply disturbing the physical violence, all the victims affected just blows my mind. It awakened me. I need to take pause look at my own relations on EMOTIONAL LEVELS as a single man with women -breaking hearts and such. I need to search my own moral inventory. .... A face on a screen is simply a face on a screen. I've become complacent. Without actual human interaction we destroy real emotion. It's only words. We get lazy. Selfish. I have too evaluate me, my position, where I'm headed, what I want to say moving forward on social media , if I ever come back to it. I want only to cherish the most important things in my life. The real things. My children my #mentalhealth and continue to give to the best of my abilities my performances that may bring reprieve from what I believe to be a deeply troubled world. ..... see ya when I see ya. ❤️Dom.

Wentworth poetic describes what is going on in Hollywood right now........

To be honest, Hollywood is in major danger right now... and shows whatever you did in the dark will eventually be out in the life.... and it's just sad because I am just fearful of who we will hear about next. It seems horrible news of abuse of somehow comes out every day now. And I'm for the voiceless finally getting the voice they were never given....

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top