Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2018, 06:22 AM
Extreme Fan

I thought this week the demo was the same (as last week), but the viewers dropped quite a lot? Then again, like you said, most shows are dropping too. I see a lot of other shows reaching series lows.
Old 03-09-2018, 06:42 AM
Master Fan

We did drop viewers this week but so did everyone else. However the CW has said they don't care about the live ratings anymore. They are more interested in streaming views and merchandise sales.

The last +3 ratings for LoT was from Feb. 12-18, 2018 we were at 0.8 with 2,25 mil viewers. I think for most these shows (minus Arrow that just keeps dropping everywhere) people don't watch it live. With all the tv options that we have now, it's understandable that people want to make their own schedule for shows.
Old 03-09-2018, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Just hope for a renewal soon.
Old 03-09-2018, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Melissa. I think the Winter Olympics affected everyone. Now that we're in March I'm hoping that ratings tick up as we move into April. This is when more people start watching.

And you're right, CW doesn't really care about same day ratings anymore.
Old 03-10-2018, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I still dislike how bad the LoT ratings are though.
Old 03-11-2018, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

me too.... but it's the CW...so low expectations
Old 03-11-2018, 07:59 AM
Master Fan

I think it's worse for Black Lighting, hitting 0.5 a few episodes into it's first season. LoT's first season was at 0.9 after it's first episodes. It's now hitting 0.5/0.4 in it's 3rd season.

The critics and reviewers are loving LoT, most are calling it the best out of the Arrowverse shows. So that is something. I think people just don't have the time to live watch tv or have way too many other things to watch.
Old 03-11-2018, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sadly all of the DC shows are doing bad right now.

This has been a bad season for DC in general, all DC shows are doing bad ratings and Justice League did poor in the box office... this is a 9 months they'd want to forget altogether.
Old 03-11-2018, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, that's a shame. I hope they can rebound because I still like Arrow and Legends.
Old 03-12-2018, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Sadly all of the DC shows are doing bad right now.

This has been a bad season for DC in general, all DC shows are doing bad ratings and Justice League did poor in the box office... this is a 9 months they'd want to forget altogether.
They are doing bad in live viewership.

The plus 7 numbers are still good especially for the Flash. Flash is getting 4 million viewers from those. LoT, Supergirl and Black Lightning are hitting the high 2 to 3 million. Arrow is the only one not gaining that many viewers from the +3 or +7 views.
Old 03-12-2018, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well for now I am not going to assume all the shows will be renewed although it seems they will... I'll say I think if Arrow is renewed, probably next season should be their last one....

Overall I am loving this season of Arrow though, so unfortunate the way the ratings are.

Gotham I really hope that gets renewed!
Old 03-12-2018, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know, I love this season of Arrow. It's not fair that Arrow's ratings aren't improving and yet the show has greatly improved this season, while The Flash is still doing good, although not as good as it used to be, but the show has never been as good as it was in season 1 and only seems to keep getting worse.
Old 03-12-2018, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I agree, Flash has been pathetic this season and it's not for the reasons you believe Alex. lol It's not even the way you think the season is. It's just bad for no reason.

I feel the writers wanted to go back to the season 1 happiness and shine but it's not really working....

Just seems a lot of fifler episodes with no real storylines. I feel the other seasons had a story... and the Thinker isn't doing anything as a villain.

Also thus far this is the first season without any Rogue Member or a villain speedster....

People wanted a season without a villain who was a speedster and I guess be careful what you wish for.

Also the Killer Frost storyline just was thrown in there because fans wanted it but the writers did not put enough effort at EXPLAINING it. The switch from Frost and Caitlin makes zero sense....

Iris West has been there but not taking up the whole series as you would probably believe Alex. If you watched the season with an unbias perceptive the issue isn't any pairing or character.
It's the writing and the non storytelling to the main story...
Old 03-12-2018, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, if you took all four seasons as a whole, I'd say that it's everything you just said, Tia, and the reasons I constantly mention. But I won't say specifically because I don't want you to get mad at me.
Old 03-12-2018, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I disagree though. But I understand we all like/dislike shows for different reasons.

I am telling you though from watching, that this season is bad because of more than one character and pairing.

If I was bias towards Iris/WestAllen, I would tell you this is the greatest season of all time and it's not. lol

I can name about 10 things wrong with this season...... and why I quit... although I did watched the recent episode cause the trailer looked good. lol It was a great episode though so...