Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2019, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
at least Nora choose to Non-exist than be an Evil Speedster like Zoom, RF and GodSpeed
Guess she did one thing right in her trip.
Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

she helped the team in minor ways though....

the door is open for another Wells to return if Tom is coming back
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Disney already had shares in Hulu, they just bought out the other companies to own it completely. Most likely to hold the adult content so they can keep Disney+ family friendly. Probably most of the movies and shows they got from Fox.
Old 05-16-2019, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Rave- Young Sheldon lives on for another season
Old 05-16-2019, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't like the idea of Disney getting this big. Any time a company gets too big there's trouble, and someone breaks it up. I'd have preferred that Fox had just bought out Marvel completely and own all of their characters so the MCU would be run entirely by Fox, and that Fox had also kept Star Wars as well. Disney should've just stuck to animated movies and family TV shows, and left the grown up stuff to their Touchstone Pictures division, when all was right with the world.

I was looking through the comments section of the Batwoman CW trailer, and they were hostile to say the least. No one wanted this crap, and nearly everyone said a Birds of Prey show would've been preferable, only this time done right. We want Barbara Gordon, not Katherine Kane.
Old 05-17-2019, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...they are doing Birds of Prey movie...I'm guessing you are not happy with that either
Old 05-17-2019, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

They are not doing a Birds of Prey movies they are doing a Harley Quinn movie that happens to have Black Canary and Huntress in it. That's what happens when you let a star decide what movie they want to make. Margot Robbie didn't want to share the spotlight with Catwoman and Poison Ivy in Gotham City Sirens, 2 popular well known characters. So she chose the lesser known Birds of Prey on BC and Huntress. That way she's the star.

Did you guys hear that Robert Pattinson is in talks to play the new Batman.

Last edited by Coconut1214; 05-17-2019 at 06:39 AM
Coconut1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks Melissa...yea, I heard all about that... I think they are still calling the movie Birds of Prey

it would be cool to see RP as Batman...
Old 05-17-2019, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well said, Melissa. This isn't really a Birds of Prey movie, this is a Margot Robbie movie guest starting a couple of DC characters who were in Birds of Prey. I want Margot Robbie gone. Seriously, she does that one Suicide Squad movie with Will Smith and she thinks she's awesome? Smith is already done with DC and isn't doing any more movies.

Yeah, and after desecrating Birds of Prey, WB/DC is casting Edward fing Cullen as Bruce Wayne. Seriously, God, why couldn't you just have let me become a Hollywood star so I could do these movies and do them right?
Old 05-17-2019, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

RP doesn't even sound like Batman... I wonder what these producers are thinking
Old 05-17-2019, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, he's British, but so was Christian Bale. But he doesn't have the build for Batman. He'd better start working out and training in martial arts. Karate, Judo, Jujutsu, Boxing, etc.
Old 05-17-2019, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Not only the build, imo he doesn't have the face to play Bruce Wayne.
Old 05-18-2019, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm just waiting.
Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

we already have had 3 Spiderman actors in 20 year span of Spiderman movies...right? everything is re-casted these days... please don't re-boot Indiana Jones with a re-cast of it.
Old 05-18-2019, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
we already have had 3 Spiderman actors in 20 year span of Spiderman movies...right? everything is re-casted these days... please don't re-boot Indiana Jones with a re-cast of it.
Exactly. Which is why Captain America, Iron Man, Thor... and hopefully Ant-Man and Wasp will be recast eventually(with Hank and Janet, hopefully).

I'm gonna wait and see, Tia. Let's see what Rob can do.

Well, Christian Bale really didn't have a face that matched Bruce Wayne either, Melissa. And Rob does have blue eyes, which is true to the comics. Let's wait and see.