Old 08-01-2017, 07:05 PM
Moderator Manager

Best of luck to those applying!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
for me though, this is about retiring; so i will be leaving ff. I've been doing since 2012 every day [outside of one month off in 2015 and one week off last year]. But more significantly, i'm retiring from message boards in general... I've been doing message boards for a long, long, time ..and every day just about since 2009 with wrestling forums and

ill really miss u dave i hope u still come by ff wont be the same without u uve been a great freind and really fun to chat with and ask the best trivia questions hope u dont retire and u keep coming online

and i really love the lot board with dave on it included i will also try to make sure this board doesnt go dead cause i love posting on it even though lazy sometimes like with heroes but its been really fun posting with u dave and tia and the other people i have met here

Old 08-01-2017, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree Lauren. I'm going to miss Dave so much.
But I understand how he feels which is why I'm not going to beg him to stay.

I just love that he rescued LoT board the first time, and together we made sure the LoT board was in the top 5 posting ranking each month.

And he just has been one of the greatest people to chat with but if he feels he's in this place in his life, he has to do what's best for him. Real personal life is always first.

I do want the board to stay around which is why I hope someone can apply because as I mentioned, I just can't do the thing of struggling to get posts again.
Even if I do love the show and board.
Old 08-02-2017, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

great post lauren so true

we will try our best to keep the board going

{}
Old 08-02-2017, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG, Dave! I'm gonna miss you. You know how few male friends I have on FF?

I'm sorry you have to go, but I do wish you the best of luck. You've been an awesome friend and moderator.

Best of luck to all who apply so we can keep the board going!

What do you mean you understand how he feels, Lauren?
Old 08-02-2017, 04:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
I've decided to step down as Mod.... but this has nothing to do with LoT...I will still watch it. It has nothing to do with the board. Tia is an awesome coMod and whoever applies will be getting a hardworking , dedicated coMod. Since LAST August, Tia and I have Made our board the very best it could be on FF with the help of some people stopping by and posting every day.

For me though, this is about retiring; so I will be leaving FF. I've been doing since 2012 every day [outside of one month off in 2015 and one week off last year]. But more significantly, I'm retiring from Message boards in general... I've been doing message boards for a long, long, time ..and every day just about since 2009 with wrestling forums and .

Hopefully someone will step up, post more and apply.
Dave you have been amazing we all understand your decision to leave and we appreciate everything you have done for this board and everything you have done on FF .

It is sad to see you leave FF as a whole but real life is much more important we wish you teh best and we hope maybe one day you will stop by and say hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Thanks for posting your message here Dave, so now I don't need to keep the secret.

Also, myself and Dave also has a few chats and I'll make my announcement here as well.

I've been forced to keep boards opened before and sadly I do not want to go through that again. First it was Sarah and than it was Dave who saved this board during it's down period and sadly without those 2, this board might die down a lot in traffic so if no one applies,
I might have to be forced to step down.

I love this board so much but I can't do the thing of forcing a board to stay open alone or with people coming by to help post. So I hope this Mod Opening Announcement get more people to come to this board, post and even apply! I want this board to stay around but that WON"T happen if it's only me posting.

Myself and Dave has been chatting about this, and I'm the first one he informed of this and I 100% support his decision. He loved this board a lot and helped it when so many people gave up on the show after the first season.

However, this does not need to be the end, this can be a new beginning and I hope that people can apply because it's a pretty great board but it'd be sad to see it closed for low traffic because as I mentioned, I love but I'm at the stage of my life where I just don't have the patience to be forced to keep a board open through game threads ONLY and assistance from other people on a daily basis.

I hope people apply, thank you.
I hope someone considers moderating this board you both have done so much in getting this board where it is today i mean top 5 for so many months is pretty awesome i really dont know how you both did it but it is fantastic .

i hope someone does step up it is hard for us mods to just keep these boards open for the sake of it but these boards aint hard to mod if any person is considering it and is still uncertain PM a mod they can help you this board is amazing and show stay open for the fans i mean season 3 isnt to far away
Old 08-02-2017, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm gonna miss you guys a lot too...if you guys want to PM me...I'll check it once a month or so and reply to the messages.... ;hug:
Old 08-02-2017, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i dont like once a month i dont rmeber saying i understand alex now lol but i do get why ur doing this dave as much as i really will miss u here on FF on here, shadow and i love it when u stop by heroes too and ill always miss our twi and kstew days hehe

i wonder sometimes if i took a break from ff that i could maybe get my life in order but i feel im not on most of the time anyway cant ever picture leaving ff so dont worry alex lol

i will promise to check in with u dave that once a month at least but if u ever decide to comeback well u just better ok im not threanting u i just cant picture this place without u honestly
Old 08-02-2017, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I agree Lauren. I'm going to miss Dave so much.
But I understand how he feels which is why I'm not going to beg him to stay.

I just love that he rescued LoT board the first time, and together we made sure the LoT board was in the top 5 posting ranking each month.

And he just has been one of the greatest people to chat with but if he feels he's in this place in his life, he has to do what's best for him. Real personal life is always first.

I do want the board to stay around which is why I hope someone can apply because as I mentioned, I just can't do the thing of struggling to get posts again.
Even if I do love the show and board.
dave is amazing !!!! but u guys are both amazing for what u do for this board always and how awesome u guys make it but i never realised even when lot was in trouble go dave bringing this board back to life and what it is today and for inventing drafts on FF

i dont want the board to struggle either and i hope this never happens either ever again we'll try and keep it awesome always and legends new stuff comign out soon ill just make more of an effort with no draft more board posting haha

tia ur never leaving ever

lot is like my new other home from heroes so i dont want anything to ever happen to it
Old 08-02-2017, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope you can still support Tia after Trivia is over Lauren...I know you are busy "walking your cat" [inside long time joke with Lauren/ Shdowhunter board]

Tia is an amazing CoMod.... I saw her awesomeness last July when I wasn't Mod here... but like Firestorm...she needs a partner to be awesome with....

Like Chris said... Applicants need to post lots to prove their commitment to the board
Old 08-02-2017, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

u gotta let the walking the cat thing go cause now i let him run free hahahahaah he doesnt use a leesh anymore except for when i take him down the drive way hahaha but i havent told u that hahaha

i promise ill support tia until i find work and when i find work ill still make some time for this board dont worry

firestorm is a good reference hahaahaha

good luck to everyone that applies
Old 08-02-2017, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tia deserves an awesome coMod who loves the show and keeps the thread discussions going for sure....

that is great about your cat Lauren ...

If I had a 40 hour job...I would not be on FF at all because I'd come home and crash on the couch and watch a movie and eat...lol so I understand about limited time on FF because of a job
Old 08-02-2017, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh Dave gonna miss you when you leave
Old 08-02-2017, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks Sarah