Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-31-2017, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Legends of Tomorrow - Moderator Opening Announcement

Hi everyone!

We currently have an open moderator position on this message board. If you'd like to apply for this position, please go to the Moderator Application Process - How to Apply & Questions Answered thread and follow the instructions to apply to be a moderator on this board. Please note that the deadline to get applications in is 6:00 PM GMT on August 24th. If you don't receive a confirmation Private Message within 24 hours after you have emailed your application, please send a Private Message to Casey.

Please don't use this thread as a “campaign thread” for someone you think should get the position, because we want everyone that's interested in the position to apply.

Thank you, and good luck to everyone who applies!

[Moderator Opening Announcements will be closed and unstuck by a Moderator Manager.]
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 08-01-2017, 04:29 AM
Moderator Manager

Good luck to everyone applying

Are we getting another mod or is someone stepping down?
Old 08-01-2017, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I've decided to step down as Mod.... but this has nothing to do with LoT...I will still watch it. It has nothing to do with the board. Tia is an awesome coMod and whoever applies will be getting a hardworking , dedicated coMod. Since LAST August, Tia and I have Made our board the very best it could be on FF with the help of some people stopping by and posting every day.

For me though, this is about retiring; so I will be leaving FF. I've been doing since 2012 every day [outside of one month off in 2015 and one week off last year]. But more significantly, I'm retiring from Message boards in general... I've been doing message boards for a long, long, time ..and every day just about since 2009 with wrestling forums and .

Hopefully someone will step up, post more and apply.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:25 AM
Moderator Manager

Aww Dave Sorry to hear you're stepping down! And that you're leaving I'll miss our chats.
Tia is awesome, so whoever applies for the position will get an amazing co-mod.

Hope lots of people apply
Old 08-01-2017, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for posting your message here Dave, so now I don't need to keep the secret.

Also, myself and Dave also has a few chats and I'll make my announcement here as well.

I've been forced to keep boards opened before and sadly I do not want to go through that again. First it was Sarah and than it was Dave who saved this board during it's down period and sadly without those 2, this board might die down a lot in traffic so if no one applies,
I might have to be forced to step down.

I love this board so much but I can't do the thing of forcing a board to stay open alone or with people coming by to help post. So I hope this Mod Opening Announcement get more people to come to this board, post and even apply! I want this board to stay around but that WON"T happen if it's only me posting.

Myself and Dave has been chatting about this, and I'm the first one he informed of this and I 100% support his decision. He loved this board a lot and helped it when so many people gave up on the show after the first season.

However, this does not need to be the end, this can be a new beginning and I hope that people can apply because it's a pretty great board but it'd be sad to see it closed for low traffic because as I mentioned, I love but I'm at the stage of my life where I just don't have the patience to be forced to keep a board open through game threads ONLY and assistance from other people on a daily basis.

I hope people apply, thank you.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:10 PM
Moderator Manager

I really hope traffic increase on the board, Tia! It would be a shame if it gets low posts.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I really hope traffic increase on the board, Tia! It would be a shame if it gets low posts.
It would. It's been great to have an awesome speedster poster in Dave, and before than with Sarah but sadly without that. It'll be different and I sadly just don't have the patience to be the only main poster. Probably 3 years ago, but not anymore. It takes the fun out of posting.

So, I hope someone can step up and apply.

Old 08-01-2017, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Please apply if you love the show
Old 08-01-2017, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope for some surprising applies.
Old 08-01-2017, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

not sure about surprising applicants Tia b/c the MMs want them posting lots to show / prove they can keep the board active and discussions going; so we might have an idea who applies by who is posting lots

also....ATM.... New Mod opening is not posted in the Mod room..but it will be soon
Old 08-01-2017, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yeah I know. And sadly if no one besides us two are posting during this period, it shows how the board future will be.

I hope more people can start posting more here if they want the board for season 3. If not... I guess we'll see.
Old 08-01-2017, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

we still have 25 days....so hope for the best
Old 08-01-2017, 05:22 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Somebody could start posting more consistently now and would have time to demonstrate a sincere commitment to the board.

Dave - I was very sorry to receive your resignation. You've been a terrific mod, and a regular poster at several boards, including Star Trek. I'll miss you.
Old 08-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll miss you too Chris
Old 08-01-2017, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

aww Dave sorry to hear that but its understandable
thanks for everything

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}