Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2020, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Legends of Tomorrow [5x12] "I Am Legends" ~ Episode Discussion (Airdate 5-19-2020)

I AM LEGENDS
5x12 - episode discussion

STICKING TOGETHER – After drinking from Chalice, the Legends have immortality for 24 hours, which gives them time get to the Waverider and use the Loom of Fate. However, they quickly discover that the sisters have stolen the Waverider and they are stuck at Constantine’s (Matt Ryan) house in the middle of nowhere in London during a Zombie Apocalypse. Meanwhile, Gary (guest star Adam Tsekham) is left on the ship and once he discovers what is going on, he takes something important to the sisters.

Caity Lotz, Dominic Purcell, Nick Zano, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Jes Macallan, Tala Ashe and Olivia Swann also star.

Written by: Keah Poulliot & Emily Cheever.
Directed by: Andrew Kasch

Original airdate 5/19/2020.

Basic Rules:

+ Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

+ No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

+ Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

+ Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

+ Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 05-19-2020, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Astra just can't accept death which is realistic since it's a difficult thing ... the most difficult thing in life to deal with but I loved her scenes with Gary and Gary telling Astra to remember the good times with her mother if she can.

Seeing Gideon. always a great surprise! I love how she was a little bit more flirty this time. lol It seems she grows the more we see her in human form. lol

Sara seeing her death and shrugs it off... no shock there, she's just so use to coming back alive all the time.

Loved Mick during the whole episode. lol

Constantine and Zari slept together... I'll be okay if that's just a one time thing to get it out their system but we will see. lol

Zombies vs Legends and what a heck of a battle with the zombies ultimately winning. Wow. After seasons of not having much of a storyline, Charlie will be the one who needs fix everything... will be interesting.
Old 05-20-2020, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Tia...the last 3 episodes of any season that has a 10 plus epps... is supposed to be stressful with the bad guys generally winning. so we may be down to the final 3...final 2 now...Ill double
check.

Zombies have been done already.... remember the Civil war and General Grant in season 2? that episode was a whole lot better

I thought of Tia as soon as I saw Amy [actress who plays Gideon] because she loves the character a lot... everyone loves a female voice AI...
Old 05-20-2020, 08:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Sara is very zen about dying. I like Caity's subdued portrayal of it.

Good to see Gideon again.

Strange to see the "Quarantine Area" sign on the show, knowing the whole world just went through/is going through a real quarantine right now.

I wish the show would stop pushing their "Ava is a co-captain now" agenda. I feel like that whole setup was to tell the audience, "Hey look! Sara's completely happy with Ava leading her team after she's gone. You should embrace it too!" It doesn't work that way for me.

BTW, shouldn't Sara/Caity get a new thread now?
Old 05-20-2020, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

So Sara can survive seeing a gods true form but dies by zombies? Seeing quarantine signs in movies and shows now are never going to be the same.

They are not even pretending that Sara's still in charge. They are going full steam ahead with the co-captain thing.

If Ava was the director of the time Bureau and that's why she gets to be Captain with Sara. Why do they continue to show her being insecure and unsure about it? That's is the whole reason she even gets the job. Or is it really just because she's Sara's girlfriend.

I don't mind the Zari/John hook up. They have much better chemistry then her and Nate.

Loved seeing live Gideon again. It's too bad she was stuck with Gary. Who for some reason is smarter in his subconscious then in real life. We did get confirmation that he went to school with his should've paid attention in computer science class. So he has more life experience than Ava.