Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2020, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Legends of Tomorrow [5x02] "Miss Me, Kiss Me, Love Me" ~ Episode Discussion (Airdate 2-04-2020)

MISS ME, KISS ME, LOVE ME
5x02 - episode discussion

When a new blip lands the Legends in 1947 Los Angeles, it puts them on the trail of Benjamin “Bugsy” Siegel (guest star Jonathan Sadowski) who seems to take pleasure in fraternizing with Hollywood Elite. Sara (Caity Lotz), Ray (Brandon Routh) and Constantine (Matt Ryan) devise a plan to capture him while Ava (Jes Macallen) and Rory (Dominic Purcell) sit on the sidelines for the time being. They soon realize that they need to worry less about Bugsy and more about his girlfriend. Ava is struggling with being on the sidelines with Rory. Meanwhile, Nate (Nick Zano) accompanies Behrad (guest star Shayan Sobhian) to his dad’s birthday, where Nate meets Behrad’s sister, Zari (Tala Ashe), who seems familiar to him.
Maisie Richardson-Sellers and Olivia Swann also star.

Written by: Ray Utarnachitt
Directed by: David Geddes

Original airdate 2/4/2020.

Basic Rules:

+ Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

+ No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

+ Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

+ Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

+ Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 02-04-2020, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

I loved Sara really getting into the character with the 40's accent.I don't know why Sara doesn't get to fight that much anymore. New Kardashian Zari was probably fun for Tala to play but I hope they can give her memories back.

Don't care about Nate/Zari because Nate seems to fall in and out of love quickly. Amaya wasn't that long ago. Still can't stand Ava and they wasted too much time on her singing. Of course I hate that on most shows. And like always we get tons of focus on Ava's issues, while Sara's are forgotten.

Last edited by Coconut1214; 02-05-2020 at 05:03 PM
Old 02-05-2020, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll probably watch this episode over the weekend because the State of the Union cut this episode off for me.
Old 02-05-2020, 09:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Nothing much to say other than Charlie is still missing, and Gideon really shouldn't have just blabbed out everything when Zari walked onto the ship. Is she still malfuntioning?
Old 02-05-2020, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

what does the HellGun do... ? the people from Hell are already dead... does it send them to a deeper level of Hell and yes...I believe there are different levels of Hell

I know with the Spear of Destiny...you can wish somebody out of Reality/ they never existed in the first place; the HellGun doesn't do that
Old 02-05-2020, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

I think the hell gun destroys the soul, so that person is just gone for good and can never come back. That's why Astra looked a little scared when John did that.

I did appreciate that they still made Zari smart, when she said she did recognize Nate from somewhere and went and found the video.
Old 02-06-2020, 05:30 AM
Elite Fan

Only question I have is where is Zari’s dragon?
Old 02-06-2020, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Only question I have is where is Zari’s dragon?
I guess that never happened b/c of brother/ sister swap after time line was altered

Melissa....wow.... there are people who actually believe in that... once you die...so does your soul...others believe your soul goes into eternal rest/ sleep....both groups don't believe in Heaven/ Hell

Personally I'd like to see the result as, once the dead soul in hell is shot with that hell gun... he/ she goes into the most aweful part of Hell of all...Lake of Fire... can you imagine that special effect... or maybe non-effect b/c some believe that Lake of Fire will be Black as Hell literally...so you can't even see it, just feel it
Old 02-06-2020, 05:57 AM
Elite Fan

Being a clone, Ava has been alive for only a few years. It’s a bit early to be having a midlife crisis.
Old 02-06-2020, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

Most shows don't want to commit to a religious belief so they make their own
I was going by what this show was implying with the Hellgun. It uses hell fire to destroy souls.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That is true Melissa...take Supernatural and Lucifer for instance... they follow their own Rules applying to the Afterlife. However, Lucifer is pretty accurate in many peoples Conservative Christian Beliefs. I can PM you why, but you may have heard about it.

A short re-written song to Melissa

We belong we belong we belong
to the Sara Lance club
We belong
we belong, we belong we belong

There are so many scenes
Which steals time from
Scenes of Sara Lance
[Those don't belong]
We deserve some Great
Sara storylines
Just give them a Chance
Yes They Belong
they belong, they belong they belong

We belong we belong we belong
to the Sara Lance club
We belong
we belong, we belong we belong
Old 02-06-2020, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

Nice song, Dave. Too bad that I think Sara is becoming more and more of background character.

I know people have issues with the show Lucifer, because it follows the more common themes, since we meet other Angels and met Cain and Eve
But it is still from a comic book. I like Lucifer because it gives me a different perspective. I'm not a religious person but I love learning about the different religions and have read many religious texts from the different religions. However this isn't the place to talk about this so I'll bring it back around the show.

LoT's version of hell is very CW with it being a nightclub. I wonder if they are reusing Verdant's set.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Melissa...that's what the songs about....~ too may other scenes stealing time away from possible great Sara Lance scenes and storylines

you can discuss religious text and Lucifer in Off topic if you want too.... and what episode was Eve and Cain in...I have to watch those episodes...

With LoT...it seemed more like the whole city is Hell with prisons for some of the worse criminals in history
Old 02-06-2020, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Cain and Eve had season long arcs. Cain was in S3 played by Tom Welling and Eve was in Season 4.

LoT's version doesn't seem that bad or at least what I think it would be. Lucifer goes more with everyone gets their own personal hell that they will never escape from. I liked how they showed that for one of the characters.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

LoTs version of Hell goes long with the common USA sayings [not sure how common they are anymore]-- "I'll see you in Hell" and "I'm gonna party with my friends in Hell"