Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2018, 08:06 AM
Extreme Fan

We got a glance of what Project Hades is about.

Nate, Ray and Sara are all puppets. I think that's what Nick, Brandon and Caity were doing in the studio, recording voiceovers. What if they sing too?

They all seem to have multiple identities. Ray and Nate are with Mick and Garima too, dressed like Rambo.

I thought it would be interesting if Constantine's fractured reality created Elseworlds (I haven't been keeping up with crossover spoilers, so I have no idea why Elseworlds exist), but then Flash is on tomorrow, so likely not
Old 12-04-2018, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer6238 (View Post)
We got a glance of what Project Hades is about.

Nate, Ray and Sara are all puppets. I think that's what Nick, Brandon and Caity were doing in the studio, recording voiceovers. What if they sing too?

They all seem to have multiple identities. Ray and Nate are with Mick and Garima too, dressed like Rambo.

I thought it would be interesting if Constantine's fractured reality created Elseworlds (I haven't been keeping up with crossover spoilers, so I have no idea why Elseworlds exist), but then Flash is on tomorrow, so likely not
Lancer...I hope it's not connect, but it could be...you never know. I haven't read any spoilers...so complete blind guess here - an evil Dr gets a hold of an artifact and shifts the reality of specially 4 people [Arrow couple and Flash couple]...along with other characters... just my guess based off the trailer

OK...I didn't catch that they addressed Hades...how so??

I don't like the new girl who is working with TB...she's too careless. I like Gary more and hopefully her and Gary can get together.

still hoping that Cons. past relationship is the main bad guy [not relating to yesterday episode... but you never know, that guy who died and then got saved by Cons could be the main baddie too...just a blind guess ]
Old 12-04-2018, 09:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Lancer...I hope it's not connect, but it could be...you never know. I haven't read any spoilers...so complete blind guess here - an evil Dr gets a hold of an artifact and shifts the reality of specially 4 people [Arrow couple and Flash couple]...along with other characters... just my guess based off the trailer

OK...I didn't catch that they addressed Hades...how so??

I don't like the new girl who is working with TB...she's too careless. I like Gary more and hopefully her and Gary can get together.
Yeah, I'm definitely wrong about Elseworlds being connected to Constantine's mistake. It was just fun to me to imagine that what the Legends did actually does create ripples in other parts of Arrowverse

They didn't specifically say Hades, but it's about time they start to go there. Hank mentioned using the magical fugitives, who better to start with the Kaupe? And those bad guys just look like the typical evil government men in black types. Plus
Spoiler:

I like Mona, she's a more competent Gary. But poor Gary, he's about to get his heart broken.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lancer - if Mona turns evil...or is just undercover...I would not be surprised at all...
and I agree with you about Hank and the government
Old 12-04-2018, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 12-06-2018, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Just what I needed before Christmas... a LoT version of Child's Play. Evil dolls are always creepy, like in The Conjuring.

I loved Ray and his Freddie Mercury mustache.