Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2017, 05:32 PM
Total Fan

I wonder who the Time agent Sara hooked up was. I thought it would be that guy that came gave them their parking validation ticket because why would that guy run all the way to them just to give them that when they are supposed to hate them. Nothing was said so I guess it wasn't him.*
Old 10-11-2017, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
I wonder who the Time agent Sara hooked up was. I thought it would be that guy that came gave them their parking validation ticket because why would that guy run all the way to them just to give them that when they are supposed to hate them. Nothing was said so I guess it wasn't him.*
I actually believe the ONLY reason that was mentioned was because the writers wanted to established right off the bat that Sara is still into men...since they said they'll focus more on her bisexually this season.

However, I feel they will have Sara hook up with that main Time Bureau lady since it seemed way too obvious.. and LoT goes obvious so... yeah...

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Some great Mick and Sara moments. He found a new boss that he'll follow. Probably because she steals things and goes against the rules too.

They have a portal thing that should come in handy.
I was so happy to finally see Canary Wave. They were distant last season and they get each other.

I liked this premiere much better than The Flash. The Flash bored me to tears. This episode was hilarious, explained the dinosaur really well and I loved seeing them adjust to regular life.

Poor Ray-He had to work for the new Tinder.

I'm glad Amaya got sent back to 1942-I was worried that they'd keep her around b/c of the ship.

Smh at Nate,though. Why was the book necessary in the first place?

Quote:
I loved that Gideon used her picture on Ray's dating app.
I missed that and wonder if YouTube will have a clip.

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 10-12-2017 at 12:32 AM
Against_all_odds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
I was so happy to finally see Canary Wave. They were distant last season and they get each other.

I'm glad Amaya got sent back to 1942-I was worried that they'd keep her around b/c of the ship.

Smh at Nate,though. Why was the book necessary in the first place?

I missed that and wonder if YouTube will have a clip.

Agreed, since I was not happy with how their relationship was written most of season 1.

I didn't see the point of the Amaya storyline since she's obviously going to return... which I am happy for but don't get them returning her to the 40s if she's really not going to live out her destiny yet, obviously.

I think he has the book for he can see if everything in history is set the way it's suppose to be. If there are errors, the history book will show it.

You missed that? Luckily for you, I made a gifset of it, yesterday.

Old 10-12-2017, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^Gideon is just awesome. Can't wait to see human her again. lol And I think it was Melissa who reminded me that only Rip, Sara and Jax saw her human version. lol

Nice that Mick is attracted to her though. lol
Old 10-12-2017, 08:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Why? Amaya could have returned to 1942 anytime. There was need to get rid of her so soon. And why return her to her home country, when she was in New York City, when she first boarded the Waverider?

If the series is setting up the departure of Amaya, I'm going to be VERY DISAPPOINTED. This would be the second time that a WOC character only lasted roughly one season. And that's a poor habit to create.

Everyone seems to be commenting on Nick's mess up with the book, yet no one has commented on how Mick managed to lose Caesar because he got greedy.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.

Last edited by DR76; 10-12-2017 at 08:47 PM
DR76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
Why? Amaya could have returned to 1942 anytime. There was need to get rid of her so soon. And why return her to her home country, when she was in New York City, when she first boarded the Waverider?

If the series is setting up the departure of Amaya, I'm going to be VERY DISAPPOINTED. This would be the second time that a WOC character only lasted roughly one season. And that's a poor habit to create.

Everyone seems to be commenting on Nick's mess up with the book, yet no one has commented on how Mick managed to lose Caesar because he got greedy.

That is where she is suppose to continue out her destiny after the JSA disbanded, all explained during season 2. JSA were in NYC... Rex Tyler is dead and the group is disbanded, there's nothing left for her there.

Well this series sadly needs to departure Amaya, EVENTUALLY because he story lies in the past.
However, her stories does NOT need to end this season. Maisie is still a series regular so we will still see how her story plays out right now but the issue with Amaya's character was that the PLAN was to bring in Mari McCabe in as Vixen, however at the time, the actress Megalyn Echikunwoke was unavailable at the time but agreed to continue with the Vixen animated series.

The show was desperate for a Vixen, so instead thought of Vixen's grandmother Amaya... which is a good story but the main issue is that her story lies in the past. And her destiny is TIED to her granddaughters (Mari and Kausa), and of course the daughter she is suppose to have.

So example:
Amaya dies tomorrow in 2017, she messes up her whole family lifeline.

Just like with Damien Darhk in season 2, by killing Damien Darhk, the legends would have messed up the whole timeline since he was the Darhk from 1987.

So, basically anytime Amaya spent in the present, she had a chance of screwing up her past. Which is why she wanted to return there.

Obviously Amaya will be back with the team this season but eventually she needs to live out her destiny.

I think you meant "Nate" not Nick. And everyone was upset with Nate because HE was the one who did something as crazy as to have his history book flashing out in the opening. Everyone makes mistakes but Nate mistakes ERASED their entire future. Losing someone happens and sometimes it's a bit unavoidable but with Nate situation, it shouldn't have happened. Nate had his Rome history book OUT in the open, in front of Julius Caesar and could care less or not really paying attended and over there taking pictures and fanboying so much to not realize the book was quickly stolen from him which of course made Caesar know the history and quickly try to do things.
Old 10-13-2017, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

SO HAPPY THAT I LOVED THE PREMIERE RESTORED SOME FAITH TO SEE HOW REST GOES
3x01 "Aruba-Con" [LEGENDS OF TOMORROW]

- Gideon as narrator

- Time to find out what is going on after their breaking of time

- RIP and looking absolutely different

- Time Bureau and 5 years and Rip is relieving them of dirty

- 6 months later and Sara working at a department store what the ****

- The Legends working regular jobs

- Woman that ran the company to the ground

- WALLY Nate is in Central City where thought had to see Flash

- ARUBA where Mick went and got to go where he wanted too CAESER visiting Mick. Glad that Mick realized that it was something wrong and called Sara

- Nate and Amaya broke up?

- Sara acting as if she loved her job

- RIP at Star City and AMAYA went back to 1942

- Rip showing a tour of The Team Bureau

- WAVERIDER

- Man Time Bureau people are so against Legends

- Love seeing these scenes with Mick related to Caeser

- Mick WAY to go baby - "you broke my nose"

- OMFG the problem is that its a Roman party

- Rough comments from Rip

- PROOF that he's seen the real Caeser

- STEALING WAVERIDER HELLZ YEA BABY

- LOVE you Mick related to what you

- HELLO LEGENDS, WHAT HAVE I MISSED? love you Gideon

- Rip's shocked time jump out of building

- Lily

- CLARISSA MENTION FINALLY

- JAX being the one this time to convince Stein

- GLAD THAT AMAYA WENT BACK TO 1942

- LOOK at the LEGENDS lmao

- Was that a picture of Amy?

- Sara getting to fight Caeser

- Sunshine brothers

- Mick of course carrying Casear LOVE MICK

- GOOD girl Sara thinking that its best judgement to return to Time Bureau

- Jax conversation with Stein and love this conversation. Jax saying that he has so much life to live and wants to be Superhero

- Interesting conversation that Sara goes to Caesar related to their conversation

- Sara changing her mind about taking Casaer back themselves. OH **** he took the book from Nate

- Rip and the Time Bureau

- MICK "Yes you are" affiliated to calling her hot

- ITS A TRAP oh and she's been captured. Now its time for Legends to prove their worth

- "HOT CAKES"

- RIP having to give it over

Wish that we had seen the actually merge

- RAY tiny trying to take the book. "BroHug"

- SARA and "Hot Cake" working together like EPIC

- "I do it anyways" Rip giving permission to the Legends

- SMART MICK

- "What's coming" what's the name that was dropped?

- MARTIN has decided to stay

- OH MARTIN SAYING THAT HIS FAMILY IS ON THIS SHIP AS WELL

- Amaya returning home after her time and knowledge with the Legends? Has that changed destiny and everything?
this is what I’m getting through right now
ღ carrie fisher
beyond insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lots of notes, I like lots of notes
Awesome Nerds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are not alone (View Post)

- Amaya returning home after her time and knowledge with the Legends? Has that changed destiny and everything?[/INDENT]
I really need that to be explained. Because EVERYONE who has time traveled and went to the past had to FORGET the present for they won't mess up the past. So, that makes me wonder if that last scene with Amaya originally happened?

Or I am curious if Amaya will cause an aberration which will be the reason the legends go back to 1942 to prevent it or something?

Actually Leonard Snart time traveled with Flash to 2017 on Flash but that doesn't even count since Snart didn't even realize he had died or really that he time travelled. lol
Old 10-13-2017, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Len's doesn't count because time never broke he never learnt of his death and he just assumed all was the same

Amaya though has learnt what happens to her village and feel the events of the scene we saw HAS changed time so if Amaya is meant to come back - THAN the Legends are going to return to 1942 to stop her doing what she does. So she'll create an aberration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Nerds (View Post)
Lots of notes, I like lots of notes
Its how I rolled for all 4 episodes watched on computer and live reaction
ღ carrie fisher
Old 10-13-2017, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Len's doesn't count because time never broke he never learnt of his death and he just assumed all was the same

Amaya though has learnt what happens to her village and feel the events of the scene we saw HAS changed time so if Amaya is meant to come back - THAN the Legends are going to return to 1942 to stop her doing what she does. So she'll create an aberration

Its how I rolled for all 4 episodes watched on computer and live reaction
I completely agree with you.

And I feel that is my issue with this Amaya storyline. WHY should it be different for Amaya? because she was a legend, that mean she should know of her whole future while returning to the past? It doesn't make sense to me how her going to the past wouldn't screw up history however if it were anyone else, it would screw it up.....
I think no one has that much willpower... especially since Amaya knows that her village will burn or whatever.... so she's going to try to prevent it.
Yes this is sort of Nate's fault as well for telling Amaya of her future when he shouldn't have in season 2...

I think I want it to be an aberration which brings the legends back, it'd make sense.

Loved your live reactions.
Old 10-13-2017, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I just feel the fact that Rex dying alone changed history it is Nate's fault for telling her - Why didn't she get a mindwipe - hell it was Rip that convinced her to go back to her time - why didn't she get a mindwipe of everything that she went though after Rex was killed - wiped her of everything of her time on Waverider and Legends
ღ carrie fisher
Old 10-13-2017, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I just feel the fact that Rex dying alone changed history it is Nate's fault for telling her - Why didn't she get a mindwipe - hell it was Rip that convinced her to go back to her time - why didn't she get a mindwipe of everything that she went though after Rex was killed - wiped her of everything of her time on Waverider and Legends
100% agree and yes Rex dying made zero sense because according to the rules, that in itself should have been a time aberration... because he died way earlier than he was suppose to die. The Rex we saw in season 1, KNEW the legends and said that Mick told him to go back to that time to tell the legends to not go o the Waverider or something.

I just feel it's the writers/showruners being inconsistent with these time travel rules to fit whatever story of the episode they are trying to tell....

I feel the reason why Amaya wouldn't get her memory erased is because people might feel it's not fair. My whole issue is that life isn't fair. But according to the time travel rules, you can't return a person back to the past with all their future memories intact because of the huge chance of messing up the future. I've been complaining about this since season 2. I do not feel that should change for any character even if it'll be a painful storyline to right... sadly Amaya life is connected to others.......
And one little change can make a HUGE change in history.

I think the group just feels they can trust Amaya to not change anything. I just feel that's too much to ask of anyone. Like if you know a bullet is coming, your default response will be to prevent it from happening without thinking of history consequences.
Reply   Post New Thread