Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2017, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Aww we might get a scene like that one day.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And if all else fails, crack videos have me covered on that one
Old 10-19-2017, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Them laughing at the end of 3x02 is one of my favorite team moments. lol
Old 10-20-2017, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As much as they'll be bound to regret it later
Old 10-20-2017, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome Nerds (View Post)
As much as they'll be bound to regret it later
I was thinking the same thing. All fun and games now. lol
Obviously the legends will be dealing with magical people... so that's unlike anything they have dealt with.

It's not a spoiler but the end of 3x02 made that obvious.
Old 10-20-2017, 08:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I was thinking the same thing. All fun and games now. lol
Obviously the legends will be dealing with magical people... so that's unlike anything they have dealt with.

It's not a spoiler but the end of 3x02 made that obvious.
Good thing they have magical people on their side too.
Old 10-20-2017, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Amaya will be the main useful person against Kausa... and I think that Melissa mentioned it quite well, if Kuasa finds out that Amaya is her grandmother, she's NOT going to want to kill her because she will be erasing her own existence by doing that.

Of course, once Kuasa sees the amulet that Amaya is wearing, she's know she has a connection to Mari.
And if Ray sees Kuasa, he'll automatically remember her as well.

Old 10-20-2017, 09:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

And if Ray sees Kuasa, he'll automatically remember her as well.

Do we know that for sure? Ray fought along side Kuasa in a comic or some cartoon series, right? And that would be brought over to LoT?
Old 10-20-2017, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer6238 (View Post)
Do we know that for sure? Ray fought along side Kuasa in a comic or some cartoon series, right? And that would be brought over to LoT?
In the Vixen animated movie. You probably should watch that if you can.

Mari was giving the totem from her family, even though she never knew her family. Her adopted family was just told to pass that down to her. So the only thing Mari knew about her family was that they left her this awesome totem. However, she couldn't get it off of her neck. Kuasa returned to find Mari just to get that totem.

Kuasa kidnapped Mari to Zambesi and told her she was her sister and explained to her the history of her family. She also revealed that she was the guardian of the totem since she was 4 years old... however, their village was getting destroyed and Mari and Kasua mother fled with baby Mari and the totem.

Kuasa was going to kill Mari for the totem... since she felt it was meant to her, and she had to use it to protect her home. She needed to break the bond between Mari and the totem. Eventually Kuasa did get the totem. And it was revealed that the mother left because she knew she had to put distance between Kuasa and Mari/totem.

However, eventually they fought, and Mari won by poisoning Kuasa with a spider.

They reunited later again in the movie, and agreed to work together to stop villain, Eshu. However, Kuasa was tricking her and Felicity (who was on the line listening on) for she could steal a water totem... Kasua was still weakened from earlier poison and she hated being weak so she decided to settle for a water totem.

So, that's what Kausa can do; control water.... so she escaped from Mari with the water totem and she was stopped by non other than our very own boy scout, Ray Palmer. And she tried to escape from water, but Ray said that his atom suit is water proof. Nice trivia for you. And than Laurel Lance came... that's when Laurel and Mari met... remember on the Mari Arrow episode? When Mari and Laurel knew each other? It was from that Vixen animated show converted into movie.

By the end of the movie, Kasua actually turned a bit good... she decided to HELP Laurel, Ray and Mari fight up against Eshu, who had control over fire. Since Kuasa controlled water... she knew she could face up against him.

So, Ray saw Kuasa when she was BAD and when she was GOOD.

So he'll be able to have a different perspective. I think it was even stated in interviews that Ray might be the one to tell Amaya... just like when Ray told Nate about Mari.
Old 10-21-2017, 04:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
In the Vixen animated movie. You probably should watch that if you can.

So, that's what Kausa can do; control water.... so she escaped from Mari with the water totem and she was stopped by non other than our very own boy scout, Ray Palmer. And she tried to escape from water, but Ray said that his atom suit is water proof. Nice trivia for you. And than Laurel Lance came... that's when Laurel and Mari met... remember on the Mari Arrow episode? When Mari and Laurel knew each other? It was from that Vixen animated show converted into movie.

So he'll be able to have a different perspective. I think it was even stated in interviews that Ray might be the one to tell Amaya... just like when Ray told Nate about Mari.
Wow, thanks for the full history However, I'm content with just the Arrowverse shows I'm watching right now. I'm trusting the writers to give me the info I need to follow what's on the screen, without me having to watch all the other animated shows (unless it has to do with Sara Lance ). I don't think I can watch them even if I wanted to since I don't live in the US. Anyway, who needs to watch the other shows when we have a walking wikipedia like you here on all things comics

Haha, I don't remember much about the Mari/Laurel meeting on Arrow, though I watched that episode. I'm more of a casual viewer of the Arrowverse shows when Sara isn't on the screen, so I tend to forget about what has aired after some time.

Interesting tidbit about Ray. He tends to believe the best in people anyway, and seeing the good in Kuasa himself would definitely help Amaya see her evil granddaughter differently.
Old 10-21-2017, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^And thanks for that. Nice to be a wikipedia sometimes.

Don't worry, I'll try to make more gifs of the Vixen movie and probably that can fill you in a bit more.

Oh you are like Melissa. Don't care for Arrow if Sara isn't there. lol

Also, Mari has worked with Firestorm, and Ray... so Stein, Jax and Ray should all know Mari.
However, Ray is the only legend to meet Mari AND Kausa.

Old 10-21-2017, 11:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the info again.

I do like Arrow. In fact, it's the only DC show besides LoT that I watch right after it airs. It's just that I don't remember everything that happens unless Sara's in it. Not like Flash or Supergirl, which I sometimes watch only months after they air.
Old 10-21-2017, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ So does that mean Arrow and LoT are your top DC shows right now?

And you're welcomed.
Old 10-21-2017, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm really glad they finally put the animated series into a movie and made it available to people outside the US at last, or I would have had no idea
Old 10-21-2017, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I agree, it was a smart decision and it's way better as a movie.