Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2017, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Fire ¤ Ice [Leonard & Mick] #10: B/c for over 30 years it's just been the both of them as partners against the world.

leonard snart & mick rory
Captain Cold ¤ Heat Wave

001. L i N d $ @ y
002. Lauren James
003. eternal◘fate
004. save each other
005. lisagslack14
006. Stay to the Lights
007. fire for a heart
008. KeepThisaSecret
009. dragonfire
010. Heidsdk
011. Summer Falls
012. Lexipedia
013. AddictedtoLove
014. Carmilla
015. val ღ
016. hlgreenie
017. BL.Arinna_1982
018. JMRamos
019. SiredToDamon
020. quin611
021. green eyes sparkle
022. Psychically Linked ღ

Their story that started with two young boys in juvie. Prior to, Leonard Snart is the one who got picked on and who was isolated from the world. He hated his father for drinking a lot, destroying his family and hurting the only person he loved, his sister Lisa Snart, and because of his bad childhood, he was into crime at a young age since that was his means of survival. Whatever was necessary was his saying. Mick Rory is the hot heated one who wanted to see nothing more than the world burn, he seemed doomed from start due to his pyromania. His fascination of fire turned into obsession which lead to him accidentally setting his house on fire while his family was still inside. As the house burned to flames, he watched as it all burned down.

Here is the beginning of Snart and Rory relationship in Leonad's words, 《"Closest I ever came to dying was, uh the day I met Mick. It was my first day in juvie. I was 14, and the smallest kid in there by far. Some of the older kids wanted to make sure I knew it. So they jumped me. I fought back, but one of them had a shiv and I figured that was it until Mick stepped in. And they didn't mess with me after that. He's been standing up for me ever since."》

Ever since that day, they became the best crime duo team of Central City and they were both a part of the group called, "Rogues" and they have went through a lot of problems a long the way, threatening to kill each other, fighting one another and Snart acting more as a boss than a friend but eventually they overcame all of that. When Leonard and Mick were approached with the idea to become "legends" by joining Rip Hunter (time traveling Master) and his other recruits to change their nobodies until somebodies, it was compelling for different reasons. For Leonard, he can finally stop being a loser and do something with his life. Mick, only to be down with his old friend Leonard. Without the support of one another, neither would have ever joined the team. Rip Hunter, the recruited knew that, as he revealed in the future to Mick Rory.

Even when they had a team of legends, the only thing they cared about was one another, and it was always made clear to the rest of the team. When Leonard had to take his team out a Russian Prison, he didn't care about the team, it was all about Mick, and while Mick was locked away, Mick made clear that the only team he has is his and Snart's.

THe only label for their friendship could be a love that neight of them could quite fathom with because love is a word neither are not too familiar with because as stated many times, they don't do feelings. They'd rather just thieve and cause pain other than show any kind of compassion of weakness towards any other but along the way, their thieving together turned into love as brothers. So, of course the most significant and saddest moment is when Mick was going to kill himself at the Vanishing Point to save the team, but Leonard went back for Mick, knocked him out and sacrificed himself in 2016 and died.

A 30 year friendship that started with juive, ended in a selfless sacrifice.

¤

Old 04-15-2017, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

great OP
Old 04-15-2017, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Not the permanent one. lol Just the replacement one until thread #15 most likely.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

oh ok.... no worries then
Old 04-15-2017, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Over 30 years of a partnership and we are suppose to really believe they would kill one another. Please. lol
Old 04-15-2017, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

the alterned Mick got killed off.... for harming DD possibly
Old 04-15-2017, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Yup I know, which is why only reason I forgive that...
Old 04-15-2017, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yup I know, which is why only reason I forgive that...
Old 04-15-2017, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

and also the altered Mick-- said my hangman quote too....lol.... I don't have a partner. I have a team
Old 04-15-2017, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Mick did have a partner in Leonard.
Old 04-15-2017, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

not at that point he didn't...he turned his back to Leonard giving Leonard the opportunity to kill him
Old 04-15-2017, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ If not than that's out of character.
Old 04-15-2017, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

that's how I see it...anyone who betrays or turns his back on Leonard gets killed....
Old 04-15-2017, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
that's how I see it...anyone who betrays or turns his back on Leonard gets killed....
That works for anyone who ISN'T NAMED MICK. He only stuck a gun out on Mick once (on Flash) but it wasn't too serious and they moved on from it. lol

Mick attacking Darhk isn't a betrayal to Leonard. Because at that point, he was Leonard from 2014. He still had a lot more history with Mick so, I'm sorry, I don't buy it.

The writers just wanted to ruin the Leonard & Mick friendship and that didn't work for me. That LEONARD still remembered that Mick was the one who helped him out in juvie, and who was his best partner ... and no... I don't buy Leonard would've killed Mick that easily...

If that's the case than Leonard should've killed Mick that easily when he betrayed the legends team. But he didn't and Leonard said he was always going to go back after him.

He put the cold gun out on Sara as well but he also was never going to shoot her with it! I think Mick and Sara are the only ones he put his gun out on that he wasn't going to legit kill and now I'm suppose to believe Leonard would kill Mick that easily? GTFO writers.
Old 04-15-2017, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

same on the writers for breaking up Mick and Leonard then....