Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2019, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'd love to see Green Lantern...but we won't be getting that...sadly...and yes...Earth 3 ,ales sense
Old 07-19-2019, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Well since it was mentioned, probably DC would give the shows the right to John Stewart?
Old 07-19-2019, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ Well since it was mentioned, probably DC would give the shows the right to John Stewart?
do you want David Ramsey to play him?
Old 07-19-2019, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
do you want David Ramsey to play him?
Well clearly he should since it was already mentioned in last year's crossover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
I wonder if DC will let them use John Stewart for the crossover this year.

It would be fun if Brandon's Superman was with Earth 3's Flash and Green Lantern.
That would be so amazing.! Let's hope they take you up on that offer! Luckily we didn't see Superman from Earth 3 so that will work!

I'd love if they used John Stewart since he was mentioned last year!
Old 07-19-2019, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Batwoman boss teases 'pretty serious Batman villain' in season 1
Showrunner Caroline Dries explains her 'back to basics' approach to Kate Kane and 'Batwoman'
By Chancellor Agard July 18, 2019 at 12:00 PM EDT

EW comic con coverage

In season 1, Kate’s war on crime will pit her against her nemesis, the psychotic Alice (Rachel Skarsten), as well as a rogues’ gallery of Batman foes. “In episode 3, we have a pretty serious Batman villain show up thinking, ‘I’m going to f—ing kill Batman,’ ” teases Dries, who is taking a cue from Arrow and making sure Batwoman remains as grounded and gritty as possible (at least until the annual crossover). “Batwoman is the only caped crusader in town. We’ll have bad guys show up wearing their own versions of disguises, but in terms of costumed good guys or bad guys, it’s just Kate in hers.” She continues, “It’s very tempting to jump to what the other shows are doing now because that’s the world we’re living in. But I keep going back to what was Arrow season 1? [We’re aiming for a] back to basics of a girl kind of discovering the awesomeness of this Batsuit, all of this Bat tech that she has access to, and just keeping it simple.”
Old 07-19-2019, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I still am not all that interesting in the show so not sure if I'll be watching or not.
Old 07-19-2019, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

I'm not that interested in Batwoman either.
Old 07-19-2019, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll watch it for the villains even if its for the next day... but if NFL is 2 teams I don't care about...then I'll watch it live
Old 07-19-2019, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

The Arrowverse actors saying goodbye to Stephen Amell.

I loved that Caity wants her black suit back. I don't blame her, that's my favorite one of hers too.

Last edited by Coconut1214; 07-19-2019 at 07:15 PM
Old 07-19-2019, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I just heard that Brandon will be playing Superman in the Arrowverse! But how are they gonna work that? Is this going to be another alternate reality thing?

I think the Arrowverse will die with Stephen Amell's departure. The Flash and Legends can't sustain this for much longer, Supergirl's ratings are going down, and no one is gonna care about Batwoman. Gotham pretty much proved that.
Old 07-19-2019, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I just heard that Brandon will be playing Superman in the Arrowverse! But how are they gonna work that? Is this going to be another alternate reality thing?

I think the Arrowverse will die with Stephen Amell's departure. The Flash and Legends can't sustain this for much longer, Supergirl's ratings are going down, and no one is gonna care about Batwoman. Gotham pretty much proved that.
Alex...we'd like Brandon's Superman to be from Earth 3... and I think the Sumpermen will share scenes will fight side by side
Old 07-19-2019, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex...we'd like Brandon's Superman to be from Earth 3... and I think the Sumpermen will share scenes will fight side by side
That would be awesome. Kara is gonna be so confused.
Old 07-19-2019, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

I'd like to see Brandon's Superman with Jay Garrick and John Stewart Diggle from Earth 3 they can be a mini Justice League without Batman because DC won't let him appear on tv for more than a few seconds.
Old 07-19-2019, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
I'd like to see Brandon's Superman with Jay Garrick and John Stewart Diggle from Earth 3 they can be a mini Justice League without Batman because DC won't let him appear on tv for more than a few seconds.
That makes my head hurt just thinking about it. WB and all their damn rules. They're almost as bad as Marvel Studios.
Old 07-19-2019, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

Marvel's at least makes sense, all their movies and shows take place in the same universe. You can't have 2 Tony Starks in one universe. DC is just being dumb about it since their movies and shows are not connected in any way. There is no reason Batman can't show up on TV.