Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2019, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

I'm not too worried about the Legends not being in that picture, because who knows what was was happening when they took it. CL could've been needed elsewhere to film something else.

This one was not filmed in any kind of order, the actors have been shuffled around to the other shows sets the entire time they were filming this. I think this one is going to be more like Crisis on Earth X where most of the casts of the shows were in each part. I do think with the amount of people involved they are going to be split into teams like the pic we saw of Barry, Sara, Jonah Hex, Constantine and Mia. We'll be spending time with each team.

I also imagine some scenes are being filmed indoors where paps can't get to them. I have only seen one pic of Oliver and he's the main character in the crisis. So there is a lot we are not seeing which is good. I like being spoiled for some things but not everything.
Old 10-14-2019, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I'm actually starting to think that DC and WB are starting to lose their focus lately. They're trying to hard to be like the MCU.
I don't see that at all. Not with the shows...
I feel DC has sort of always wanted to do it and now this is a better time than ever.

Now when it comes to the movie, that's when I felt they did the copying route with DCEU. Since clearly MCU started the continuation movie story and than DCEU followed suite... however DCEU still doesn't connect with the tv shows like Marvel does so....

It is what it is, I an't complaining. lol crossover's has been my favorite thing about Arrowverse during the past 3 seasons. Can't please everyone. lol
Old 10-14-2019, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, I know that, Tia. I'm glad that WB isn't linking the shows and the movies because I think that's stupid and I didn't like Marvel doing that. I mean the Arrowverse is taking too many cues from the MCU with all the crossovers and stuff. I liked it at first, but now it's getting confusing.
Old 10-14-2019, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Well at least with Marvel you don't need to worry about the stupid restriction rule.
Old 10-14-2019, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

I just saw that the DC app had Justin Hartley's Aquaman pilot. Maybe they should have him show up as Aquaman instead of Green Arrow.
Old 10-15-2019, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ Well at least with Marvel you don't need to worry about the stupid restriction rule.
No, instead I just have to worry about Kevin Feige, the Antichrist.
Old 10-15-2019, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I am going to skim through some Arrow tonight... seems some Dearthstroke mentions are there....

Since it's Arrow last season it'd be nice for DC to give Arrow the rights for the character AGAIn for season 8. lol I believe Titans have him over there? But I don't think it should stop Arrow for having him as well. I think they only care about the license when the movie has the characters....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
I just saw that the DC app had Justin Hartley's Aquaman pilot. Maybe they should have him show up as Aquaman instead of Green Arrow.
That would be the most hilarious thing. One of the greatest decisions the Smallville execs did was love JH so much and had him as Green Arrow. Can you imagine if that doesn't happen? Or even if Aquaman gets picked up? Smallville is completely different season 6 and forward and Arrowverse might not exist today... bizzare. lol

Can't even see Smallville without Oliver in the later seasons.
Old 10-16-2019, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

Alex you should be happy the Gifted got cancelled now, since Kevin Feige was given control of all Marvel TV shows, live and animation along with movies.
Old 10-16-2019, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Alex you should be happy the Gifted got cancelled now, since Kevin Feige was given control of all Marvel TV shows, live and animation along with movies.
I heard. The Antichrist himself has been giving a ridiculous amount of power over Marvel that he shouldn't have. His particular view of comics and his ideology don't sit well with me. He has no respect for the material and he'll just run Marvel into the ground.

I've heard that Batwoman is tanking in the ratings. I can't imagine why.
Old 10-16-2019, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex I gotta be honest and say that majority of the current tv show ratings are trash and it’s because of how it’s calculated! I’ve been outspoken against Nielsen viewers for years because it’s outdated!! Majority of the fans watch through streaming, DVR and even different programs.

I even read into how Neilson ratings were calculated and it literally sounded so 70s. that’s how outdated the system is! And how that determines if a show is cancelled/renewed is mind boggling for me. I am literally at the point of not even wanting to look at ratings because it’s not even 30% legit! I remember about 2 years ago a celebrity tweeted out how our viewership doesn’t matter if we don’t have Nielsen or watch live....

I know of NO ONE who has a Nielsen box!! So even if I watched live my view isn’t even counted in a way that truly counts. It’s ridiculous. Oh and wait a minute I know of one person who has a Nielsen box. Lol she shocked me a few weeks ago by telling me she found out she had one through her grandmother. Lol AND SEE, OUTDATED! Just makes my point!! I have Fios... that doesn’t count... smh.

I remember about a year ago a new tv series premiere on Lifetime titled, “YOU” and it a averaged less than 1 million viewers per episode on the network and wasn’t really discussed... this SAME SHOW premiered on Netflix and it became a hit and got 41x more watches than the outdated Nielsen ratings did!! According to Netflix numbers it gave them 40 million VIEWS!!!! So I believe every company should bring some ratings out because only going by Nielsen ratings is so pathetic by now. I am happy some networks like the CW realized how much of a joke it is...
Old 10-17-2019, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, I'd also add that Batwoman's audience reaction on Rotten Tomatoes is single digits. Regardless, I think audiences have spoken. No one likes it, rightly so.
Old 10-18-2019, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

Titan's had a good episode. I'm still not sure about their Bruce Wayne casting. But they did manage to save Conner in way I wasn't expecting.
Old 10-19-2019, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Well, I'd also add that Batwoman's audience reaction on Rotten Tomatoes is single digits. Regardless, I think audiences have spoken. No one likes it, rightly so.
Well okay I can live with those ratings over the Neilsen ratings even if Rotten Tomatoes have also got slammed in the past but how their system was with certain things. lol but I've only watched the first episode thus far and I thought it was okay.
Old 10-19-2019, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Stephen tweeted this yesterday. The crossover finished filming earlier in the week. I wonder if this means Sara and Barry are going to be on an episode of Arrow after the crossover. Which I would love since it would be for the 2nd to last episode of the show ever and I'd like if they got to spend time with Oliver without all those other characters.

Old 10-19-2019, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't think you were a Batwoman fan, Tia. That show doesn't really have much to do with the Arrowverse.

Quote:
Titan's had a good episode. I'm still not sure about their Bruce Wayne casting. But they did manage to save Conner in way I wasn't expecting.
Who did the cast, Melissa?

Thanks for the link.