Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2020, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Apparently, Tia doesn't want JL Blue Ray for Christmas....lol..

so what movie did the two of you decide to watch tonight... heck...i'll even go with Shazaam [live action from last year]...I know Alex doesn't like any DC or Marvel live action other than Wonder Woman though
Old 05-21-2020, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think Alex should tell us what he has in his collection instead of Justice League Dark. lol

Dave, if you want I can watch Justice League Dark: War of Apokolips with you tomorrow or over the weekend?
Old 05-21-2020, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tia....I can't do tomorow evening...I promised my friend I'd take him out since restaurants are now open.... and Alex said JL: War of Ap. isn't for Rental unless you found a source that it is....[like I did...just say "PM me" in your reply]

yea...I'll let Alex pick..did Alex pay for rental of JL Dark or was he waiting for you to say Yes...
Old 05-21-2020, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

Considering I think Man of Steel and Batman v. Superman were both terrible, I personally don't see Synder's cut being any better. I can't entirely blame Whedon for the mess that was Justice League. He had very little time to work on it and could make changes to what was already there and set up in the previous bad movies.

Last edited by Coconut1214; 05-21-2020 at 12:51 PM
Old 05-21-2020, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So I take it no one wants to watch Justice League Dark? So what are we going to watch?

Well, I think that Justice League War was far superior to anything that Zack Snyder and the DCEU did, Tia. I would have done something similar to that for a Justice League movie, only I'd have replaced Shazam with Aquaman.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex....if you paid four dollars for it already.... I guess we can watch it...I have to find it... but if Tia has seen it already and hated it....my backup plan was Shazaam...unless you guys hated that one too....

OR just watch your two fav. epps of Heroes on the OT thread guys.... that's the last back up plan I have
Old 05-21-2020, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Again everyone in entitled to their own opinions and I am entitled to MINE! I am personally happy for the Justice League Synder version and I can't wait to see it. No one else needs to ever see it if they choose to but ME, MYSELF AND I is proud to see it. I love that he also have the support of his whole cast.

I am proud of the fans and the cast of the #ReleaseSynderCut movement after that Justice League trash we were forced to endure in the theater, great job fans.

And I'll completely disagree with you Alex on Justice League Dark but to each their own as I mentioned above. You hated (and Melissa) hated what Zack did and I personally didn't but it's okay to have different opinions on it.

Edit: Dave, I didn't hate Justice League Dark, I just don't care to watch it again. lol However it's good for a certain reason that I won't spoil...

Last edited by eternalfate; 05-21-2020 at 01:41 PM
Old 05-21-2020, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't care to watch it again either..... well maybe the two of you can watch 2 of your fav. Heroes episodes on the OT thread or even the Heroes board.... I don't think Alex wants to watch Shazaam
Old 05-21-2020, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We should watch the "Justice" Smallville episode. Strongly doubt Alex would want to do that since he's always anti!Smallville.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't paid for anything yet. I wanted to know if anyone had settled on what we were gonna watch first.

I have nothing against Smallville.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I saw that one twice already

maybe postphone the watch with Alex for another date unless he wants to watch Heroes with you
Old 05-21-2020, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I haven't paid for anything yet. I wanted to know if anyone had settled on what we were gonna watch first.

I have nothing against Smallville.

Everytime I tell you to watch even a selection of episodes, you list off the reasons not to.
Anti-Smallville.

I think we were waiting for you to decide.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll let you 2 decide on what should be watched... what are the list of free animated movies you 2 have that we haven't watched yet?
Old 05-21-2020, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

if the two of you want to watch Heroes epps together on OT thread here.... I'm good with that! I'll still post with you guys on OT if you do that
Old 05-21-2020, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll let Alex decide on that, if he wants to watch a Heroes episode I am positive he'll probably want to do it on the Paire thread to boost up post for it. lol
I'm going to make a sandwich real quick so I'll be able to watch whatever you guys decide starting at 5:35pm if that's okay.