Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2020, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

5pm Thursday is fine for me, Tia.

I have Justice League Dark for rental, but not Justice League Dark: War of Apokolips. That's only for purchase and I don't wanna pay that much for something I'll only watch once.
Old 05-17-2020, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So you will get JLA War of Apoklips for Thursday, Alex?
Old 05-17-2020, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
So you will get JLA War of Apoklips for Thursday, Alex?
Tia.... Alex only has JL Dark....not the new one with Dark Seid released last week because it's only for purchase only I'm not a fan of the movie...I mean, it's ok... JL Dark...it has Batman in it I think
Old 05-18-2020, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dave is right, Tia. I have Justice League Dark for rental, and that's what I can watch.

I have Justice League Dark: War of Apokolips for purchase, but I don't wanna pay nearly $30 for a movie I'll only watch once. So I'm just gonna rent Justice League Dark if that's what we're gonna watch.
Old 05-18-2020, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

JL Dark Ap. War with Darkseid should have been a live action movie.... but the whole story was altered by the director of JL...we still might get it...but it won't be as spectacular character-wise
Old 05-18-2020, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dave do you want to do another movie? cause like you, I don't care for JLA Dark as well. lol It's okay but not the greatest. lol
Old 05-19-2020, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow this is a shocker... even if It was probably a miscast to begin with... this is shocking... I wonder what is the real reason for her to be leaving? backstage issues, tired of criticism? silently let go?

Old 05-19-2020, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

I just saw that.

She was also injured pretty bad in a stunt. So that could be it as well. It could also be that she's never led a show and probably wasn't prepared for the workload that it comes with.
Old 05-19-2020, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
JL Dark Ap. War with Darkseid should have been a live action movie.... but the whole story was altered by the director of JL...we still might get it...but it won't be as spectacular character-wise
Oh man, do you wanna get me started, Dave? The war with Darksied would've been my penultimate Justice League movie storyline right before Crisis on Infinite Earths, if I'd been the one to make the DCEU.

So what are we watching? Like I said, I only have JL Dark for rental so that's the only one I can watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Wow this is a shocker... even if It was probably a miscast to begin with... this is shocking... I wonder what is the real reason for her to be leaving? backstage issues, tired of criticism? silently let go?

So there is a God...
Old 05-20-2020, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fans been asking for this and now will recieve it!

As I mentioned... people can have an issue with Synder all they want to but NOW the fans can decide how the REAL JUSTICE LEAGUE movie was before Joss Whedon touched it... so I can't wait for this.

Old 05-20-2020, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, I just hope you don't get your hopes up too much, Tia. The WB guys said his cut was "unwatchable," and after Man of Steel and Batman v Superman(and especially that wretched film, Sucker Punch ) I have no reason to disagree.
Old 05-20-2020, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Well, I just hope you don't get your hopes up too much, Tia. The WB guys said his cut was "unwatchable," and after Man of Steel and Batman v Superman(and especially that wretched film, Sucker Punch ) I have no reason to disagree.

I don't believe a word they said, what was unwatchable was the trash I saw in the theater. So yep, my hopes are ALL THE WAY UP!

Let's go Synder Cut!

Justice League that showed in the movie was the most unwatcable DC film I ever watched, waste of money and everything. That goes up there as my top 3 worst movies I went to a theater to watch. So That was unwatchable, can't believe they released that trash.
Old 05-20-2020, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, I think that by that point it was not salvageable, even by Joss Whedon. Whedon did a great job with the Avengers(although I still would've replaced Hawkeye and Black Widow with Hank and Janet as Ant-Man and Wasp), but I just think that Whedon was too hindered by what Snyder had already set up by that point. The Justice League movie was always going to be compromised because of how it was set up by Batman v Superman. Snyder's entire vision for the DCEU was totally inside-out and backwards.
Old 05-20-2020, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They. DC execs are hoping for Wonder woman to save their butts
Old 05-20-2020, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex I will still disagree with you with, “it was not salvageable.” because of what I saw in the theater was trash. Man of Steel and Batman v Superman are better movies by a landslide. And again it’s he says, she says and just because WB makes claims, doesn’t means it’s true. If Justice League was bad than they should’ve done what I said and DELAYED IT!! However, it was all about rushing and money. I would’ve rather waiting for a great movie over the nonsense I watched.

None of the characters had much backstory... especially Cyborg. Superman has a terrible CGI affect to hide Henry’s muchstache?? Wtf? Lol everything was rushed with not a lot of built. It was all terrible. I can’t say one great thing about that movie.

So, Alex even if asunder Cut isn’t great I myself want to see it and decide on my own about that. If I’m wrong I’ll happily say I’m wrong for wanting to watch this film but I am not holding Synder to a standards of “Justice League would’ve been bad because of other bad films.” I believe that a director can have 4 bad movies and than that 5th movie is money.
I just want judge for myself and get Joss Whedon 3/4 of Justice Leauge out of my memory forever.