Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2020, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
I think the first Flash movie will revolve around RF and it should have Captain Cold too.... I don't think DC films would do FlashPoint justice like the Cartoon movie did

I didn't say Read them...I said... maybe write down the titles of the older comic books so you can at least get 15-20 for one or two...but I know comic book stores do low money values for things they buy off customers.

Yes, I think Pattinson is officially casted for the next Batman movie... there's no way he's be a good for a Batman role for any type of Flashpoint movie [old man and Dr, Thomas Wayne who isn't afraid to kill his enemies]

Yeah, that would make a good storyline for the second Flash movie in the trilogy. That, or Grodd. And the DC films would do Flashpoint justice if I did them.

In know, Dave. But for comics to be worth anything they have to be well preserved, and I don't think mine are.

I think both Pattinson and Zoe Kravitz are miscast. You know how I dislike race-switching characters for silly reasons. They did that to Jim Gordon as well. Do they think fans are just gonna forget who these characters are? But Pattison is just... man. I know that Christian Bale is British, but why do they keep casting these British guys? And the guy from Twilight?
Old 05-12-2020, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea...I'd love to see Grodd in a future Flash motion picture

wait...who is Christian Bail going to play in the new Batman?
Old 05-13-2020, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
yea...I'd love to see Grodd in a future Flash motion picture

wait...who is Christian Bail going to play in the new Batman?

Well, I'm not too enthuse by the current DCEU, Dave.

He isn't. I was referring to when he played Batman in the Christopher Nolan films.
Old 05-13-2020, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I read Bale was going to be a villain in a DC movie...not sure which one
Old 05-14-2020, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Really? I heard he might be doing a Marvel movie, but nothing confirmed yet.

I really don't like the idea of the MCU going on in perpetuity. It's just gonna make a mess of things. There's a reason why the most popular characters have stood the test of time. That's why my MCU would've been like a giant cinematic novel, like The Lord of The Rings. I'd stick to certain specific characters and focus only on them, and once it's over, it's over.
Old 05-15-2020, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Dave if you want to, I can live watch a DC animated movie you'd want to watch next weekend or so. That's if you are up for it.

I just haven't had time to watch any solo, but we could even book it for next Thursday as well?
Old 05-15-2020, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Dave if you want to, I can live watch a DC animated movie you'd want to watch next weekend or so. That's if you are up for it.

I just haven't had time to watch any solo, but we could even book it for next Thursday as well?
That would be awesome, Tia! I'm gonna be on my vacation starting next Thursday, so I can join you. Just let me know which one so I can see if I have it.
Old 05-16-2020, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Really? I heard he might be doing a Marvel movie, but nothing confirmed yet.

I really don't like the idea of the MCU going on in perpetuity. It's just gonna make a mess of things. There's a reason why the most popular characters have stood the test of time. That's why my MCU would've been like a giant cinematic novel, like The Lord of The Rings. I'd stick to certain specific characters and focus only on them, and once it's over, it's over.
Alex...I liked Endgame...but i'm still mad that they killed off Black Widow and Toney Stark and well Steve Rogers is an old dude now [way older than Alex]... so he's retired

Tia and Alex.....if Justice Leauge Dark is On Demand or on a Streaming Service...I'd love to watch that with you...just to get your instant reaction. Tia...lots of Contanttine , Lois and Clark in it Thursday works for me..or even Friday b/c one of the Online Pastor is done with his "Faith and the Future" online Bible studies- it's more of a sermon [Not Zoom interaction]
I'll find a back-up too if you can't get JL Dark 2020 cartoon movie
Old 05-16-2020, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well you know once you say Lois and Clark, I'm in, Dave. lol You know me well by now. lol
Old 05-16-2020, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Alex...I liked Endgame...but i'm still mad that they killed off Black Widow and Toney Stark and well Steve Rogers is an old dude now [way older than Alex]... so he's retired
Very funny, Dave. Well, I thought everything I heard about Endgame was dumb. Steve Rogers can't grow old because Super Soldier serum keeps him young indefinitely. He ages in reverse-dog years, like maybe one year for every ten or twenty. So Steve growing old after he goes back in time and lives his life forward normally makes no sense. Also, if he did go back in time and live his life forward from the 1940s, he'd alter the future because the original timeline was one where Steve Rogers was frozen for nearly a century and Peggy Carter lived her life without him, got married, and grew old. He'd effectively alter the entire MCU storyline if he did that, so it makes no sense.

Widow dying really irks me because she's not really even that important a character for her death to have some epic impact. Again, she got the role in the MCU that was supposed to be Janet's(The Wasp), so that infuriates me. And Tony Stark dying is also stupid because Adam Warlock is the one who dies defeating Thanos, and then he resurrects himself. I showed you the panels, remember? I don't like giving Adam's storyline to Tony and Star Lord, or Hank's storyline to Tony, or Hank and Janet's storyline to Clint and Natasha.

I have Justice League Dark, Dave. $3.99 rental, but that's not bad.
Old 05-16-2020, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I'm in to watching, can we do Thursday at 5pm est time? Or would another time work better for everyone?

5pm would be good for me because it'll be directly after work for me.
Alex in general do you have DC movies for free that we haven't watched yet?
Old 05-17-2020, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

5 PM works also....I can do my exercises later that evening

I'll look up a back-up DC cartoon movie .... if you want. Unless you don't mind paying 4 to see it.... it might be 2-3 dollars on another site like Vidu or Microsoft store
Old 05-17-2020, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, I'll schedule it for 5pm than... Alex that time works for you as well right?
Old 05-17-2020, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tia...is Justice League Dark War of Apokalypse on DC Streaming or would you have to rent it....

One free thing is on YT and it acts like a cartoon movie- the Injustice 2 video game....oh nevermind...the thing is 2 1/2 hours long

oh Tia and Alex...did you see Superman: the Red Son yet ? Alex might have to pay for that one too probably
Old 05-17-2020, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Umm I might have to change the movie, since I don't have it. It's 19.99 for me. I think it'll be on the DC app in a few months.

Edit: Oh forget it, I can watch it.

Last edited by eternalfate; 05-17-2020 at 02:06 PM