Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2019, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

I think Oliver is the only one that's going to be seeing E1 Laurel. MG also said that KC is only in the Arrow episode of the crossover.
Old 11-16-2019, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wonder if it's a time travel thing or a ghost/spirit/flashback thing. lol
Old 11-17-2019, 03:00 AM
Elite Fan

Well, just found out the title for Tians S2 finale, and can anyone guess what title they used for a show that's supposed to be about the Titans?
Old 11-17-2019, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

I haven't seen it but I'm going to guess its, Nightwing.

For this show it's not surprising since last seasons finale was called Dick Grayson.

Last edited by Coconut1214; 11-17-2019 at 08:35 AM
Old 11-17-2019, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
I haven't seen it but I'm going to guess its, Nightwing.

For this show it's not surprising since last seasons finale was called Dick Greyson.
Spoiler:
Yep, and I think it was originally called Raven.
Old 11-17-2019, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

It's like they are supposed to focus on the other characters, then at the last moment they are like Nah, let's focus on Dick Grayson again.

Also here's your confirmation, Tia, that Brandon is playing his Superman Returns character.

Last edited by Coconut1214; 11-17-2019 at 08:42 AM
Old 11-17-2019, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn’t even need the confirmation to know that. as I was telling Alex, Kingdom Come Superman isn’t as complicated as it sounds...

Superman and Lois are happily together and she gets taken away from him in a tragic way which makes him cut himself off from the world. With Superman Returns it would make sense because Kate’s version of Lois unfortunately wasn’t that well received. Fans would feel sad for Superman of course but Superman Returns version of Clois is probably the least loved one so who knows what happened after the events of the Superman Returns movie... it’s been 12 years...

Thanks for the confirmation though. Lol
Old 11-17-2019, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
It's like they are supposed to focus on the other characters, then at the last moment they are like Nah, let's focus on Dick Grayson again.
And when they're not focusing on Dick they're of course focusing on Hank&Dawn.
Old 11-17-2019, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So happy that more cast have joined this movement.

I know Alex will disagree with me since he hated Zack Snyder but I did not... and I believe that Joss Whedon + WB screwed up Justice League SO BADLY!
I think they should just release the Snyder cut and make fans decide which one they like best. What is the harm in that?

I was so upset that most of the Cyborg things were cut from the movie, a lot of the characters backstories were removed. A lot of the great Lois stuff was removed and Joss Whedon put in a terrible Lois and Martha scene in the movie. He just screwed the whole thing up and I'll ALWAYS stand by that since Justice League was one of the worst movies I ever watched...

I am a part of the trending ##ReleaseTheSnyderCut movement as well!
Old 11-17-2019, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, I didn't watch Justice League at all, Tia. But I saw Batman v Superman and I hated it, and I think Zack Snyder sucks as a director. I heard his cut of Justice League was "unwatchable." I just wish the DCEU had been done by someone else.
Old 11-17-2019, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Well, I didn't watch Justice League at all, Tia. But I saw Batman v Superman and I hated it, and I think Zack Snyder sucks as a director. I heard his cut of Justice League was "unwatchable." I just wish the DCEU had been done by someone else.
And are you hearing this from the WB and critics? if it's unwatchable, MAKE THE FANS JUDGE! The movie that came out in the theater was unwatcable... this is literally no different then Superman II with The Richard Donner Cut vs Richard Lester version.... it took decades for them to finally release the Richard Donner version.

LET US DECIDE! If it's unwatcable, show it to me.. let me see.

Justice League is 100000000x worst than Batman vs Superman could ever dream of being.
I love that the cast wants his version out! Over 1hr & 30 minutes of his scenes were cut. I want to see for myself how it was.
Old 11-17-2019, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

Since I already didn't like Snyders Man of Steel and Batman v Superman I doubt I'd would've liked his Justice League. He actually managed to make his battle scenes boring.
Old 11-17-2019, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ And I think everyone can have their own opinion on that but me personally still want to see his version of Justice League... even moreso since Justice League in the theater was the worst superhero movie I ever watched. Well in the top 3 worst.

So happy he has the cast by his side.

I don't care if Batman vs Superman wasn't too people's liking, his version of Justice League should be released.... GIVE a lot of the fans what they want since Joss +WB screwed up stuff.

Old 11-18-2019, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, okay, Tia. But I'm just saying that I've seen most of Zack Snyder's films, including Watchmen, and the only film of his that I've liked was 300.
Old 11-19-2019, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Same, Cam. Same! My Supermen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Okay, okay, Tia. But I'm just saying that I've seen most of Zack Snyder's films, including Watchmen, and the only film of his that I've liked was 300.
Just want it released and let the fans watch but I see what you are saying as well.