Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2019, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I preferred Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, but this one was good as well.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

kind of wish we got one scnee of Lois in this movie
Old 06-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
kind of wish we got one scnee of Lois in this movie
Same but it's all good, she appears in like 79% of these animated movies anyway. lol
Old 06-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I liked that Jonathan was alive here as well.

Too bad we didn't get any Lois. But what we did get was pretty great.

Thanks for the great watch, Tia and Dave! I really liked this one.

I'll see you back here for our next watch and... whatever it is we're gonna be watching. Goodnight!
Old 06-06-2019, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the watch Alex and Dave, it was a good one.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Now back to regular DC programming... how the heck is Swap Things cancelled? It premiered less than a week ago. SMH I think DC didn't realize how much it would cost for production or something, like really? it's been trending all day on twitter and rightfully so. Happy I didn't start watching it and got invested.

Old 06-06-2019, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, so I guess next week it's Superman(1978).

Swamp Thing got cancelled already? See, this is why I hate streaming. They cancel everything.
Old 06-06-2019, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Canceling shows is not just a streaming issue, Networks are always canceling shows as well. ABC is known as Alwasys Be Canceling and Fox is notorious for canceling shows after just one season.
Old 06-07-2019, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I ended up watching Super/Batt Public Enemies because I forgot what it was about.... and only seen it one time.... I loved that lots and lots of Batman enemies and Heroes made an appearance

But destroying mankind is getting to be a pretty old, beat-down storyline for DC in general
Old 06-07-2019, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, destroying mankind does get kind of old, which is why I like it when DC does something a bit different and more personal. Making the audience understand why we're supposed to like these characters is a lot better than just saving the world all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
Canceling shows is not just a streaming issue, Networks are always canceling shows as well. ABC is known as Alwasys Be Canceling and Fox is notorious for canceling shows after just one season.
Yes, I know, Melissa. But from what I've seen, streaming services cancel stuff at the drop of a hat, or they just drop old shows and movies whenever they want. Again, why I prefer DVD and cable.
Old 06-07-2019, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

with the Time Keepers/ Vandel Savage ... the Time Keepers who are still alive in the future.... wanted Vandel to be in high power to defeat an alien invasion that comes to earth in the future - not the crossover one where Aliens wanted to destroy all Metas. I actually want to see that storyline unfold... Vandel and his army vs the Aliens of the future
Old 06-07-2019, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Gotta agree with Melissa, networks and streaming does the cancelling at the same rate. lol It's been a lot of times where the streaming has to save a cancelled series from a network so...

I can't tell you how many cliffhanger series finale's I watched from network television that I still don't forgive.
Old 06-08-2019, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Gotta agree with Melissa, networks and streaming does the cancelling at the same rate. lol It's been a lot of times where the streaming has to save a cancelled series from a network so...

I can't tell you how many cliffhanger series finale's I watched from network television that I still don't forgive.
Tia...for me sadly... they knew the show was ending before the last season started...Lois and Clark and the baby at the end
Old 06-08-2019, 05:15 AM
Master Fan

Yeah Streaming actually saved some shows. I'm glad that Netflix was able to give Lucifer a much better season and are giving them a final one in season 5. Season 3 was awful and now I can pretend it didn't exist thanks to Netflix.

I give them a pass on the Marvel shows since Disney was going to take those shows away from then anyway as soon as Disney + dropped.

I still prefer Streaming shows since they are given much more freedom and don't have to follow the strict paint by numbers plots that Network shows have to follow.

Last edited by Coconut1214; 06-08-2019 at 06:02 AM
Old 06-08-2019, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Same thing sort of happened with Gotham! everyone knew Gotham series was ending as soon as Disney took over. lol I am just grateful that the Fox execs made Gotham have a series finale to close the series out.