Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2018, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

I just heard that Peyton List got a pilot for next season. Does that mean we are getting another Ivy recast? Or is she just making plans in case Gotham doesn't get picked up?
Old 03-17-2018, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We don't need a 4th Ivy...
And I am worried for Gotham. Hope it gets picked up.
Old 03-17-2018, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Uhhh, Iris doing what she does best... journalism? Remind me, when have we ever seen Iris do any journalism on the show, exactly? I remember her standing around STAR Labs a lot and watching the tech people do their jobs, but I don't ever remember Iris doing any reporting. Oh that's right, the writers don't have any use for that on a show where STAR Labs is the base of operations.

And as for Caitlin, I can tell you exactly where the writers went wrong with her and where they should've gone after how great she was in season 1, but I think you already know. Hint: it's in my icon.

OMG, is Gotham in trouble? Do they know if it'll be renewed?
Old 03-17-2018, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Iris actually did a lot of the journalism in season 1. But they didn't show a lot of it after. We did actually see Iris working in season 1 though, from the CC Jitters to Central City Picture News.

For me, it felt very right how the recent episode ended.

I will say we do all see things differently seeing as how I wasn't a huge fan of Caitlin during season 1. But I also wasn't a huge fan of Iris in Season 1 as well. lol So, I guess I liked Barry, Cisco and Joe... the guys. lol Didn't feel either women were written all that great to be quite honest.

I did enjoy Barry's chemistry with Iris AND Caitlin though. If anything I probably even loved Barry/Caitlin a tiny bit more after the episode of them having fun with their karaoke and all of that.
Ultimately though, I ended up like WestAllen more.

Gotham ratings isn't doing all that great. And now that Disney has control over Fox, we don't know where the Gotham future is.
Old 03-17-2018, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

I don't think putting Caitlin and Barry together would've done anything to help her Killer Frost story line. That's what needed fixing not her love life. Flash is probably the worst out of their shows for writing female characters. While Caitlin has more usefulness her and Iris barely get any of their own storylines like Joe, Cisco, Wells and now Ralph get. That shows me Flash only cares about the boys. Which is another reason I gave up on it.

I completely understand why Marvel chose not to start with Ant-Man, even when it came out people were skeptical because it sounded like a dumb hero name. While Hank may not have started the Avengers they did show that he and the Wasp were heroes long before the Avengers assembled. So they were basically the first superhero team.
Old 03-18-2018, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Melissa, I COMPLETELY agree. Caitlin/Barry being together wouldn't have changed the way Flash was... because as I mentioned, this season of Flash is being written bad because of the whole storyline and the cheesiness. It's not even about a character or a couple. It's just getting written badly for no reason.....
Old 03-21-2018, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

They mentioned Vixen on last nights Black Lightning. And it sounds like she exists and is not a comic book. Further confusing everyone to what Earth they are on.

Obviously it could be a different Vixen on their Earth, but I'm also thinking Supergirl exists as well since people just assumed comic book because Grace had an Outsiders comic.

Last edited by Coconut1214; 03-22-2018 at 06:58 AM
Old 03-22-2018, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Of course I have to watch the recent episode of Black Lighting soon. lol Keep being behind on it.

Also, will be here for live watch of Gotham today.
Old 03-22-2018, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Of course I have to watch the recent episode of Black Lighting soon. lol Keep being behind on it.

Also, will be here for live watch of Gotham today.
Ok, I saw some BTS pics of upcoming episodes. I'm excited. Gotham is the best DC show this year.

I don't know what happened to Lucifer, Legends has some good eps and some meh eps and Black Lightning is starting to lose my interest.
Old 03-22-2018, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I completely agree. Gotham has just been incredible from start to now of this current season..

Oh you aren't liking Lucifer this season?

Agree with you on Legends.

Black Lighting is actually getting more interested for me in each new upcoming episode.
Old 03-22-2018, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Lucifer has just been weird this season. It seems like they got new writers that don't know the characters.
Old 03-22-2018, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
Lucifer has just been weird this season. It seems like they got new writers that don't know the characters.
That's a shame. Since it seems from what most were saying, season 1-2 were pretty good.
Old 03-22-2018, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Previously on Gotham.
Old 03-22-2018, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

Season 1 and 2 were great. This season is just not the same.

Previously on Gotham.
Old 03-22-2018, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Guy laughing and a little boy who wants to escape...
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top