Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2021, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

dragonfire...what did you hear...you can put it in SPs- it may be on the YT channel I follow too...but who knows...
Old 05-09-2021, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

My goodness, the drip-drip-drip against Joss just never ends. But what's strange is that none of The Avengers cast members ever said anything negative about him. Joss works with Marvel and his stars say glowing things about him. He goes over to WB and DC to take over for Zack Snyder on Justice League and all hell breaks loose.

Charisma Carpenter and Michelle Trachtenberg are the only members of the Buffy/Angel cast who spoke negatively about him. And Charisma did show up for the Buffy and Angel reunion shows. I also never heard anyone from Firefly say anything bad about him either. It's really confusing.
Old 05-09-2021, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Alex just because they didn’t call him out from those cast doesn’t mean that everything was perfect on those sets. As we’ve seen people take YEARS to come out with the truth of what happened ... prime examples being Harvey, Cosby, Hackman.etc

The main thing difference is that Joss Whedon met his enemy in Ray Fisher who didn’t wait 20+ years to come out with the truth. That’s what shocked WB, Joss and company was that they couldn’t silence him.

Sometimes it just take one strong person for others to follow.
Ray Fisher saw things he didn’t improve of and spoke out against it and actually when Ray Fisher was under contract he actually said “good things” about Joss... when his contract expired that’s when he finally wasn’t tied to anything and decided to tell the whole truth about terrible backstage behavior done to him and his past.

Charisma showing up to reunion shows doesn’t mean anything. She talked out against him a decade ago and no one cared and also remember the Angel reunion shows happened with David Greenwalt since he and Minear did most of the great stuff for that show.

It just shows you that a lot of people don’t have coverage and the fearless attitude like Ray Fisher does. He doesn’t care if he loses his career, he just want people to be held accountable over entertainment.

So what if the Avengers cast didn’t come out against him, that means nothing to the people who HAS come out against him for decades!!!!! Everyone again just got ignored until Ray Fisher wouldn’t let it go.

When you say, “it’s really confusing” what’s really confusing? everyone has different experiences with people and a lot of people stay silent. That question is why Joss gets away with everything; people would rather enjoy his entertainment over him being held accountable.

Old 05-09-2021, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
dragonfire...what did you hear...you can put it in SPs- it may be on the YT channel I follow too...but who knows...
Well, in the rumor plot-leak
Spoiler:

I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Comic Book
The Flash Movie Set Photos Tease Action Taking Place at Wayne Manor
The Flash movie recently went into production and there is a whole lot for fans to look forward to, especially when it comes to the movie's ...
https://comicbook.com/dc/news/the-fl...t-wayne-manor/
Old 05-10-2021, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks Dragonfire.... why am I getting less and less excited about this movie?

Spoiler:

Tia...sad but true...people care more about movie content and fictional characters than mean directors and unhappy cast members who are the victims
Thanks for topping my Episode thread also
Old 05-10-2021, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
thanks Dragonfire.... why am I getting less and less excited about this movie?

Spoiler:

No problem. I'm sorry you feel that way Dave.

Spoiler:

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 05-10-2021, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the info, dragonfire. It really doesn't surprise me that DC and WB are doing this, though.
Old 05-10-2021, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

dragonfire...I might still see new Flash movie in the theater...I'll probably have some movie credit on my gift cards or will just pay 7 at the mall theater when the weather is nice either way
Spoiler:
Old 05-10-2021, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks for the info, dragonfire. It really doesn't surprise me that DC and WB are doing this, though.
No problem. Same, and while some think it's fake this is the same studio that did the first live-action Birds of Prey movie without Babs.

Also instead of doing Gotham City Sirens with Harley they did BOP with Harley instead.

Then there's WW84 plot leak that seemingly came true.

So,
Spoiler:

Well, Dave
Spoiler:

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 05-11-2021, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

The Flash movie doesn't seem like it's about the Flash. Even if they are trying to erase the Synderverse, they are making the same mistakes he did by rushing to introduce everyone in one movie.

Marvel works because they made origin movies for the main team and slowly introduced others so the non-comic readers could follow the story. That is why it's successful.

The WB/DC is trying to be where the MCU is now without spending the time to build their world. And I guess they are being even lazier now by just bringing back someone else's world building with Burton's Batman.
Old 05-11-2021, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

^ Pretty much. Also it's rumor
Spoiler:

I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
IGN
Justice League: Zack Snyder Says Warner Bros. Has Been 'Aggressively Anti-Snyder'
Justice League director Zack Snyder has confirmed that Warner Bros. hasn't shown any interest in the SnyderVerse.
https://www.ign.com/videos/justice-l...ly-anti-snyder

Quote:
IGN
Margot Robbie Is Trying To Persuade Warner Bros. To Bring Poison Ivy to the DCEU - IGN
https://www.ign.com/articles/margot-...os-discussions
Old 05-11-2021, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's what I've been saying, Melissa. This Flash movie seems less interested in The Flash than it is in promoting Batman. Oh, and I'm not surprised that DC and WB are trying to erase Snyder. They did the Snyder Cut to appease him, but the fact remains that they still blame Snyder for their failure to compete with Marvel due to how uneven and sloppy the DCEU has been up to this point. The MCU has as well, but it hasn't been a total mess like the DCEU.
Old 05-11-2021, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Hey guys. I hope everyone is ok.

If true then

Quote:
Edinburgh Evening News
The Flash: New film starring Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton and Ben Affleck as Batman to begin shooting in Edinburgh
The Holywood titans are set to play different versions of Batman in the upcoming film The Flash, which will star Ezra Miller as the eponymous ...
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...nburgh-3231626

Quote:
Movieweb
The Flash Movie to Rebuild Tim Burton's Gotham City?
The Flash movie might be taking us back to Tim Burton's Gotham City. By this point, most everyone knows that the movie will see Michael ...
https://movieweb.com/the-flash-movie...n-gotham-city/

Last edited by dragonfire; 05-11-2021 at 11:25 PM
Old 05-12-2021, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire! I'm okay, and I'm glad you are too.

Thanks for the info! So Gotham City is now in Edinburgh?
Old 05-12-2021, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, dragonfire! I'm okay, and I'm glad you are too.

Thanks for the info! So Gotham City is now in Edinburgh?
Hey Alex. Good, and thanks.

No problem. I guess.

Spoiler:

I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Screen Rant
Suicide Squad 2 Is Officially Rated R | Screen Rant
James Gunn's The Suicide Squad is now officially rated R by the MPA due to strong violence, language, and even some brief graphic nudity.
https://screenrant.com/suicide-squad...ed-r-official/

Last edited by dragonfire; 05-12-2021 at 07:43 PM