Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2021, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alright movie, the eyes took me out of it.
Old 04-01-2021, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sorry the eyes ruined it for you.

So what's the movie for next week? I hope Dave and Melissa can join us for the next one.
Old 04-01-2021, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

Ah man, I forgot it was Thursday. Lol. Working from home really messes up my schedule. Sorry I missed the watch.
Old 04-01-2021, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Well, this is hilarious. Seems the reasons why WB cancelled New Gods movie is because they think New Gods is too big for a movie, and The Snyder Cut had Darkseid&Co.

So is the multiple versions only ok for Batman/Bruce and The Joker?

As for The Trench they think Wan is too busy with Aquaman 2 to do the show.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 04-01-2021, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
Ah man, I forgot it was Thursday. Lol. Working from home really messes up my schedule. Sorry I missed the watch.
Aww, it's okay, Melissa. Just as long as you can join us for the next one. Remember, it's next Thursday.

Oh, so that's the reason, dragonfire? WB isn't exactly showing any ambition.
Old 04-01-2021, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Oh, so that's the reason, dragonfire? WB isn't exactly showing any ambition.
Maybe they would if New Gods movie and The Trench had Batman/Bruce and The Joker in it.

If you want WB to actually make something from DC put Batman/Bruce and The Joker in it.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 04-01-2021, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

glad you liked the movie better than I did

we all watched Justice League War the sequal to this one and saw RAven's Demon Father get released to fight Darkseid...

Dragonfire...isn't the New Gods...the evil versions of the Justice League
Old 04-01-2021, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think that the DCEU would be better if it were more like the DCAMU, dragonfire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)

we all watched Justice League War the sequal to this one and saw RAven's Demon Father get released to fight Darkseid...

Dragonfire...isn't the New Gods...the evil versions of the Justice League
I guess I did, Dave. I liked it because it took place in the DC Animated Movie Universe that began with Flashpoint Paradox and Justice League: War, and sadly ended with Justice League Dark: Apokolips War. I wish that universe would've continued.

War wasn't the sequel to this one, Dave. Justice League Dark: Apokolips War was the sequel to both this one and Justice League Dark. The DCAMU continuity is as follows:

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox
July 30, 2013

Justice League: War
February 4, 2014

Son of Batman
April 22, 2014

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis
January 13, 2015

Batman vs. Robin
April 7, 2015

Batman: Bad Blood
January 20, 2016

Justice League vs. Teen Titans
March 29, 2016

Justice League Dark
January 24, 2017

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
April 4, 2017

Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay
March 27, 2018

The Death of Superman
July 24, 2018

Constantine: City of Demons – The Movie
October 9, 2018

Reign of the Supermen
January 29, 2019

Batman: Hush
July 20, 2019

Wonder Woman: Bloodlines
October 5, 2019

Justice League Dark: Apokolips War
May 5, 2020
Old 04-01-2021, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'm sorry the eyes ruined it for you.

So what's the movie for next week? I hope Dave and Melissa can join us for the next one.

I don't know why stuff like that just creep me out and makes me disgusted. lol It affects my body and everything. It's odd. So yeah, I can't watch stuff with multiple dots and eyes and craziness like that. lol And it kept going on the whole movie that I forgot about the plot by that point. Just have to try to erase it from my memory.....

As I am typing this I am thinking about it and it's grossing me out...

So let me move forward. Guess you now know an odd thing from me. Or an unusual thing for me. lol
I probably should go check that out... probably can be a mental health issue I didn't realize I had... and I am being serious... I literally couldn't watch 40 minutes of the movie and had to just listen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)

Aww it's okay, you can join the next one. You probably would've enjoyed this more then me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
4-eyes for the characters throughout half of the movie ruined it for me. Before that I loved this movie but when that happened I just stayed grossed out so at least you know what NOT to recommend me for future movies. lol
Old 04-01-2021, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think that the DCEU would be better if it were more like the DCAMU, dragonfire.
I don't think WB would want that. It could be too expensive for them.

I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Screen Rant
Justice League: Leto Joker's We Live in a Society Deleted Scene Revealed
Justice League director Zack Snyder reveals the deleted scene featuring Jared Leto's Joker uttering his famous 'We live in a society' line.
https://screenrant.com/justice-leagu...deleted-scene/

Quote:
Screen Rant
Justice League: Zack Snyder's Cut John Stewart Green Lantern Art Revealed
Never-before-seen concept art for Zack Snyder's Justice League provides a high resolution look at his version of John Stewart's Green Lantern.
https://screenrant.com/justice-leagu...t-concept-art/

Quote:
Movieweb
Martian Manhunter & Green Lantern Were Supposed to Appear Together in the Snyder Cut
Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern initially appeared together in Zack Snyder's Justice League.
https://movieweb.com/justice-league-...green-lantern/

Quote:
Screen Rant
Zack Snyder Directed Justice League's Martian Manhunter Scene Over Zoom
To complete certain new scenes for his Justice League, Zack Snyder was forced to direct those like Ezra Miller and Diane Lane over Zoom.
https://screenrant.com/justice-leagu...e-zack-snyder/

Last edited by dragonfire; 04-02-2021 at 01:26 PM
Old 04-02-2021, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I don't know why stuff like that just creep me out and makes me disgusted. lol It affects my body and everything. It's odd. So yeah, I can't watch stuff with multiple dots and eyes and craziness like that. lol And it kept going on the whole movie that I forgot about the plot by that point. Just have to try to erase it from my memory.....

As I am typing this I am thinking about it and it's grossing me out...

So let me move forward. Guess you now know an odd thing from me. Or an unusual thing for me. lol
I probably should go check that out... probably can be a mental health issue I didn't realize I had... and I am being serious... I literally couldn't watch 40 minutes of the movie and had to just listen.
Agree with Tia - I didn't like the movie either.... with Jesus and my church back in my life.... I don't deal well with giant demon stuff... and I think I watched that movie before I went back to church. Before I went back to church...I watched a show called Monsters and Mysteries.... and I think Spiritual demons are just messing with people's minds when they see all these crazy Monsters. With Lochness Monster... that's always interesting because that huge fish could be a decendant of a dinosaur. Sorry Alex...Big Foot are hoaxes and maybe crazy people walking around in costume scaring people... and of course...what I said about about spiritual demons messing with peoples Minds

Also Tia... you do know that Death in the Family is just a half hour summary of the Red Hood...you guys should just watch that movie again because it's the same thing. Bruce is telling Clark the story of what happened to Robin. It's part of a video game where you can choose your own path. I watched it twice... 2 sperate months actually. And we watched Red Hood here already...I know Tia and I did.
Old 04-02-2021, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

I will believe half of these upcoming films will actually get made when I see it.

Also The Flash Movie isn't only dealing with the Multiverse, hopefully Keaton Batman, Affleck Batman, time-travel, Supergirl, but now maybe even the future of the JL?

I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Except for The Batman, which is set on an alternate Earth known to geeks as Earth-2, DC is plotting its films and shows to share the same universe. Key to setting up its new status quo will be The Flash (Nov. 4, 2022), which will tackle the multiverse and is said to also lend clarity to the future of the Justice League with multiple Batmen, as well as Supergirl, appearing.

Other projects on the slate due out in 2022-23 include Warners' and New Line's Black Adam (July 29, 2022) and Shazam! Fury of the Gods (June 2, 2023), as well as Warners' Blue Beetle, Batgirl, Supergirl, Green Lantern Corps and Static Shock.

Zatanna and a third Wonder Woman are also in development, while an upcoming Superman, from producer J.J. Abrams and screenwriter Ta-Nehisi Coates, is too early in development to say if it will be connected to the larger DC Universe or if, like The Batman, it will stand on its own.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...at-warner-bros
Old 04-02-2021, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Damn, Tia. I didn't realize you got traumatized. I'm sorry.

So what's the next movie we're watching next Thursday? Also, you keep forgetting to take post counts. I posted the March count ranking.

Well, I've been a Christian for all of my life, Dave, but the demon stuff never really bothered me. The only thing that creeped me out was The Exorcist and The Omen. Those freaking movies scared the hell out of me.

Thanks, dragonfire. Oh, so Pattinson is on Earth 2? Figures.

Yeah, I'll also believe it when I see it. Half of those movies will probably get cancelled.
Old 04-02-2021, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Thanks, dragonfire. Oh, so Pattinson is on Earth 2? Figures.

Yeah, I'll also believe it when I see it. Half of those movies will probably get cancelled.
No problem. Yep.

Yep. Katy Perry's Hot&Cold song is WB treatment of DC.

I hope everyone is ok.
Old 04-03-2021, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Demons in DC Universe is getting old...give us more Darkseid like people for Justice League to deal with.

Dragonfire...sadly the idea of Batman and Lois having a kid together if that would ever happen turns my stomach in a bad way...meaning really upsetting... but I'd still watch Snyder stuff if they go that direction just to see what grumpy old batman does to save Lois in a very distant Justice League part 3

#Clois, #SuperReporter, #timeless
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top