Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, dragonfire!

Well, Burton never specified what Bruce's social life was, but in the comics Bruce has always been known as the "millionaire playboy." He was somewhat known to the public because he had to keep up appearances. If he became too reclusive it would look suspicious. He even bought the Daily Planet, remember?

What, the mother thing? Too bad Barry's mom isn't named "Martha," huh? Yeah, I'm glad it's not Martha.

I don't think that Kim Basinger is gonna come back as Vicki, and I'd be surprised if the movies even mention her. Pfeiffer, on the other hand, is another story.

Really? You're gonna bring up Iris with me, knowing how much I loathe her?

I'm okay, dragonfire. Thanks.
Hey Alex.

Ok, but in 89/Returns it just seemed like he was like a nobody to the public so to speak.

Yeah, we can't have all the Mom's names be Martha.

Well, I could see her being mention by Bruce if Barry tells him about Iris. Definitely.

Keep in mind I'm talking about Iris from The Flash movie.

You know since the show has already done Reverse Flash over and over again, I wouldn't mind if the movie just had him as a one and done villlain. Now for the sequel villain? Grodd, nuff said.

Good. No problem.

Quote:
IGN
Wonder Woman's Patty Jenkins Says Wonder Woman 3 Will 'Probably' Be Her Last
https://www.ign.com/articles/wonder-...ly-be-her-last
Old 08-05-2020, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire! Thanks for reposting the stuff about Patty Jenkins. I've already seen that.

Who, Bruce? I don't think so. He held a benefit gala at Wayne Manor in the '89 version, remember?

I really think that Martha thing was just the dumbest thing ever.

How about we leave Iris out of this, okay? I already can't stand her on TV. Well, we don't know who's gonna be cast as Iris in the Flash movie, or how important she'll even be. But I'm also not a fan of Ezra Miller as Barry Allen. Another casting error by Zack Snyder.

Do you know if Reverse Flash will be in the movie? And I don't know about Grodd. There are plenty of better Flash villains out there.
Old 08-05-2020, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh that's nice there will be a Wonder Woman 3? And I feel if movies are going to have sequels, they should end at 2 movies or a trilogy because it just sounds better and doesn't overstay it's welcome.

Here comes some unmatched chemistry for Bruce and Selina.

Old 08-06-2020, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hi, dragonfire! Thanks for reposting the stuff about Patty Jenkins. I've already seen that.

Who, Bruce? I don't think so. He held a benefit gala at Wayne Manor in the '89 version, remember?

I really think that Martha thing was just the dumbest thing ever.

How about we leave Iris out of this, okay? I already can't stand her on TV. Well, we don't know who's gonna be cast as Iris in the Flash movie, or how important she'll even be. But I'm also not a fan of Ezra Miller as Barry Allen. Another casting error by Zack Snyder.

Do you know if Reverse Flash will be in the movie? And I don't know about Grodd. There are plenty of better Flash villains out there.
Hey Alex. No problem. I know.

Yes, but it wasn't like he socialize with all the guest. Vicki, and Knox didn't know who was Bruce Wayne, and Joker's number 1 guy Bob called Bruce some guy name Wayne.

Ok.

Ok. They already cast her, and I imagine her role will be important. I know you're not.

Well, isn't he the one who kills Nora or is that just from the show? Ok, but he is like the most well known Flash villain, and Grodd would bring something new to comic book movies.

Thanks, for posting those Tia and I 100% agree. Oh, here's a teaser/trailer for DC Fandome.

Old 08-08-2020, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I have no idea how many Wonder Woman movies there will be, but the director said she doesn't want to do more than three, Tia.

Thanks for those gifs. Unmatched chemistry, huh?

Hi, dragonfire!

Yeah, but Bruce was still pretty well known in Gotham. How could he not be? He was known to Max Schreck in Returns.

They've already cast Iris? Good, another actress I can ignore.

Yeah, but I still think there are better Flash villains to use, that's all. And the CW show already used him a lot.

Thanks for the video, dragonfire. I saw that one already.
Old 08-08-2020, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Unmatched chemistry, huh?

Hi, dragonfire!

Yeah, but Bruce was still pretty well known in Gotham. How could he not be? He was known to Max Schreck in Returns.

They've already cast Iris? Good, another actress I can ignore.

Yeah, but I still think there are better Flash villains to use, that's all. And the CW show already used him a lot.

Thanks for the video, dragonfire. I saw that one already.
She's not wrong.

Hey Alex.

True.

Yep. Ok.

Ok.

No problem. I know but it would be wrong of me if I didn't it in a DC thread.

Oh, the guest list for DC Fandome has been revealed, and while Keaton wasn't listed I guess that's because they want to keep his return as Batman/Bruce a secret until DC Fandome The Flash director, producer, and Miller was listed so hopefully they'll officially confirm Keaton's return as Batman/Bruce at DC Fandome.

Also I hope the same for Pfeiffer as Catwoman/Selina.

I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Variety
Dwayne Johnson, James Gunn, Idris Elba And More Attending DC Fandome
https://variety.com/2020/film/news/d...me-1234729042/

Quote:
IGN
Rocksteady Announces Suicide Squad Game
https://www.ign.com/articles/suicide...eal-rocksteady
Old 08-10-2020, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dang and just like that I am not that invested into Stargirl show... and in advance NO Alex it's not because it's a tv show that exists in this century.

I can't wait to see how the DC Fandome will be done.
What are you most excited to see dragonfire?
Old 08-10-2020, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, Tia. What did Stargirl to do tick you off?

Hi, dragonfire. Yeah, I know you kinda had to post that here.

Ugh, James Gunn can go himself.

Well I do hope the same for Keaton and Pfeiffer.

Thanks for the links.
Old 08-10-2020, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Bringing this post here.

Quote:
Are you guys talking about Stargirl?
Yeah...
I think my issue with the show is that I prefer the villains.

I think it was easier for me to enjoy some shows better in the past because I stuck to the rules of loving the heroes and disliking the villains. lol
I loved Batman, didn't like Joker.
Loved Peter, didn't like Sylar. lol

However when I re-watch Heroes, I am a bit okay with Sylar even if I disliked a lot of stuff he did.

So I think the issue is myself.
I think I need a show with just villains.... where they actually win.

In the comics I disliked Icicle, on Stargirl I love him. lol
Old 08-10-2020, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, so Stargirl is pulling a Tim Burton on you, caring more about the villains than the main character?
Old 08-10-2020, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Spoiler:

Quote:
Wow, so Stargirl is pulling a Tim Burton on you, caring more about the villains than the main character?

Yeah with Stargirl I love all the villains and couldn't care less about most of the heroes...
My issue is knowing what will ultimately happen... that these powerful villains should should not lose will end up losing so it doesn't entertainment. I would prefer to see some irrelevant heroes getting killed off instead of the villains who have great motives, charisma personalities and just overall are better over the YEAH HEROIC characters...

Courtney (Stargirl) is probably like 5th or 7th in my fav character list. lol

Last edited by eternalfate; 08-12-2020 at 07:26 PM
Old 08-10-2020, 06:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire. Yeah, I know you kinda had to post that here.

Ugh, James Gunn can go himself.

Well I do hope the same for Keaton and Pfeiffer.

Thanks for the links.
Hey Alex. Yep.

Ok.

Thanks.

No problem.

Well, Tia what I'm most excited to see at DC Fandome is hopefully Keaton's return as Batman/Bruce being officially confirmed there.

Speaking of Keaton. It seems Keaton himself posted these weirdly Batman theme images of the moon and alleys on Instagram.

Call me crazy but I do believe that is more evidence to Keaton's return as Batman/Bruce being officially confirmed at DC Fandome.

I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Everything you need to know about DC FanDome
https://ew.com/events/dc-fandome-eve...-need-to-know/
Old 08-11-2020, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

See, this is why I never liked prequels, Tia. What's the point when you already know what's going to happen to these characters?

A JSA TV show could be possible if they didn't have any present-day continuity to compare it to, but the problem is that they do.

Well, let's not forget what happened with Heroes refused to kill off Sylar, Tia. Although I do agree with you somewhat.

Hi, dragonfire! I'm good, thanks. I'm glad you are too.

Oh, so Keaton posted images of the moon and alleys, referencing his own Gotham City from 1989?

Thanks for the link. Will you ever go to fandome?
Old 08-11-2020, 11:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire! I'm good, thanks. I'm glad you are too.

Oh, so Keaton posted images of the moon and alleys, referencing his own Gotham City from 1989?

Thanks for the link. Will you ever go to fandome?
Hey Alex. Good. Thanks.

Well, to more exact he just posted images of the moon with comments like goodnight moon, moonrise, but he didn't comment on the alley post he just posted it with no comments from him.

Now what I find more interesting is that on the same day the Keaton Batman/Bruce news got released he let the fans know he was staying in a new airstream camper at night.

A picture of the outside of it, and videos of the inside of it which I know this sounds totally crazy but I wonder if he had the talks with WB inside of it, and if that's where he'll confirm his return as Batman/Bruce at DC Fandome?

I mean why let fans know about it on the same day the Keaton Batman/Bruce news got released?

No problem. Maybe.

I hope everyone is ok.

Quote:
Deadline
DC Comics & DC Universe Hit By Layoffs As Part Of WarnerMedia Cuts
https://deadline.com/2020/08/dc-comi...ia-1203009714/
Old 08-12-2020, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wait, he's staying in a camper? What for? Is he socially isolating?

Well, I'd say that all sounds very reasonable, dragonfire.

This is also giving me 80s nostalgia vibes. I remember going to the midnight showing of Batman in June of 1989. Man, it was a warm night, and I drove to and from the movie theater in my Chevrolet Blazer. I ended up going home after 2am.