Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2019, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Will be interesting to see how their relationship is written next season.
Old 08-22-2019, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

They’re leaving us.
Old 08-22-2019, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I know!!! Hopefully they get their happy ending though since it seemed like it can be a way for them to return but it better not be one of them getting killed off which is why the other person leaves...
Old 08-22-2019, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

I agree. They’ve both been through enough.
Old 08-22-2019, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I just really don't understand this decision from the CW or Legends writers... because in Brandon's post it seems like he wanted so much more story to tell so this is confusing...
Old 08-22-2019, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

Budget?
Old 08-22-2019, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Budget?
So why is John Constantine on the show?
And I LOVE Constantine but if I'm being completely honest, his character didn't make Legends greater or anything... I felt he was a bit underused to be honest.

So no, I ain't buying ridiculous budget issues, especially when you are getting rid of yet ANOTHER original legend. I was one of the few to speak out against the Legends creative team when they did it to Franz, it was never confirmed but it was always obvious that Jax got written out because of Victor Garber wanting out and I don't think that was fair to Franz IF he's out of a job because another actor wants out... I had so many ways they could've went with Jax.

So no, budget ain't cutting it. only THREE originals left, get rid of all the other characters I don't care much about.
Old 08-22-2019, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

I think storywise, because when it comes to escaped souls from hell Constantine has more experience dealing with such things.

And actor wise, newbies probably don’t get paid as much as long time cast members do.
Old 08-23-2019, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

How could they let these two go so quickly once they started giving them a storyline?
Old 08-24-2019, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I think storywise, because when it comes to escaped souls from hell Constantine has more experience dealing with such things.

And actor wise, newbies probably don’t get paid as much as long time cast members do.
Well the could've just turned the show back to it was when it was just about the Legends fixing things in different time era's. So the writers could do anything they want to.

So naw I don't agree of this decision.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

I don’t either.
Old 08-24-2019, 01:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Well the could've just turned the show back to it was when it was just about the Legends fixing things in different time era's. So the writers could do anything they want to.
This will be the 3rd season with magic, and frankly, I'm tired of this angle. They can say they're dealing with historical figures this time, but the big bad is still from hell and personally related to Constantine (hence why I don't think he was underused last season since he got all the emotional stories and tie-in with the big bad), and they all need to be sent back to hell.

I miss the show that was about sci-fi and time travel. All the scientists will be gone after Ray is gone, and Zari barely hacks anything as it is, and rebooted Zari probably will not be hacking anything. Who's going to be in charge of Gideon's maintenance?
Old 08-24-2019, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

I think Constantine had a lot of his own storyline last season. This is an ensemble show so I know we are not going to get all the focus on one character like Sara or Constantine.

That's why I was okay with Season 3. Sara had as much focus as the rest of the characters. Do I wish we had more focus on Sara. Yes. But that's not this show. As long as she gets her own storyline I'm good. Sara's storyline in Season 3 was dealing with death's she caused, her own deaths and Mallus with the love interest being a side storyline. That's enough for a show that has tons of other main characters.

Last season's issue for me was all the focus was on characters that were not even on Team Legends. Ava, Gary, Nate's dad, the rest of the TB.
Old 08-26-2019, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
Last season's issue for me was all the focus was on characters that were not even on Team Legends. Ava, Gary, Nate's dad, the rest of the TB.
I'm not gonna say it...
Old 11-24-2019, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ I know!!! Hopefully they get their happy ending though since it seemed like it can be a way for them to return but it better not be one of them getting killed off which is why the other person leaves...
I hope so!