Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2019, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hour 1, and the Sara stuff has exceeded my expectations! Absolutely love this.
Old 12-08-2019, 07:35 PM
Extreme Fan

I've only seen some clips and gif, but it does look like there's more Sara stuff that I've always wanted to see that I haven't gotten from the past 2 seasons of Legends. Sara should go on the other shows more
Old 12-08-2019, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer6238 (View Post)
I've only seen some clips and gif, but it does look like there's more Sara stuff that I've always wanted to see that I haven't gotten from the past 2 seasons of Legends. Sara should go on the other shows more
Sara had a lot more to do in a Supergirl episode then she's had in previous crossovers.

She had some great scenes with Oliver. Especially with all the other crazy going on.
Old 12-08-2019, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I completely agree, it's insanely awesome how better they write Sara in the crossovers and on Arrow compared to Legends the past 2 seasons...

I am obsessed with the doomed pairing of Oliver and Sara again. lol Dang I am upset I got myself attached again. lol I just didn't see this one coming.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:56 AM
Extreme Fan

And they gave us Ray and Sara at a bar for trivia night! That's what I've been hoping to see, Sara hanging out with her team outside of the mission. Bonus that it's Ray because despite coming from the same show and being original Legends, they've had arguably the least interaction together. I'm glad we got this scene before Ray left, because I doubt we'll get something like this again on Legends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I am obsessed with the doomed pairing of Oliver and Sara again. lol Dang I am upset I got myself attached again. lol I just didn't see this one coming.
Looks like Earth 16 Oliver and Sara would have become a real couple if that Sara hadn't died/disappeared. Well, there's always fanfic
Old 12-09-2019, 08:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Having just watched the episode, I enjoyed the few scenes Sara had. I'm glad she went down memory lane with both her Oliver and E-16 Oliver (Stephen did a great job as old man Oliver, even lowering his voice to play the part). It was a good reminder that she was there with Oliver when everything started. I loved Sara calling him Ollie again, using her bo staff, and then stabbing old man Oliver with his own arrow .

E16 Oliver's reactions to seeing Sara alive again also reminded me of S2 Arrow when Sara first revealed herself to Oliver. Ah, the good old days!

I thought it was interesting that the last thing Sara said to E16 Oliver was about destiny, and that was the last thing Oliver said to Sara before his (very) long goodbye speech to Barry. I know this season's Arrow was about Oliver fighting his fate, but I'd like to think that Sara's part of this "destiny" talk because in LoT S1 (before Legends became all about wackiness and ghosts and monsters), Sara was the one who wanted to change their destinies when they found out about Rip's lies.

I wished Sara had an actual goodbye scene with Oliver, but at least she was there, unlike when her father and sister died. I also wished she had interacted with Alex. I did like that as usual, in the huge group scenes, she stays in the background, only speaking up to offer help. I'd like to think she learned that in the League, to always observe and pay attention to her surroundings and people.
Old 12-09-2019, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I can see why she didn't interact with Alex because it wasn't really needed. It's a lot of characters in this crossover so thank goodness she got as much as she got! I think she even probably beat Barry in scenes for Hour 1! and that's saying something.

Alex and Lena scenes were perfectly done with what's been going on in the Supergirl series so I like that we got that.

We still got 4 more hours left and for Hour 1, great start! I don't know what's coming from Sara next but I am interested.

Also we have scenes with Mia and Barry to look forward to with Sara so we are in for a ride and I am happy we got way more than I could've imagined!
Old 12-09-2019, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

She had a goodbye scene with Alt Oliver. But you're right at least she was there this time. I don't think he's really gone yet and they'll get another scene to say goodbye to each other.
Old 12-09-2019, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree, I didn't even get emotional since I have a difficult time believing he's really dead... guess time will tell.
Old 12-09-2019, 09:29 AM
Extreme Fan

I know there was no need for Alex and Sara to talk to each other, I just thought it would be nice to see it and hopefully there will be some interaction in the next few episodes. I was happy to see the Ray and Oliver interactions, though. Sara definitely had a better storyline this crossover compared to the past few. Hope it continues.

Yeah, I don't think Oliver's really dead either. Maybe Constantine will bring him back or something.
Old 12-09-2019, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I think when it comes to that, I am just waiting and seeing. lol It's only been one episode so right now I am just on Cloud 9 for the great amount of Sara we did get since there are so many characters!

Constantine bringing him back, I thought of that as well... it will be interesting to see what happens.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
To think she could've been Oliver and Sara's daughter.
would fit well!
Old 12-09-2019, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I need to see a earth where Sara and Oliver are happily together after that crossover I just watched. lol
Old 12-09-2019, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sara Lance is the paragon of destiny. Wow the respect Sara is getting in this crossover.
Old 12-09-2019, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

I'm so happy that Sara was revealed to be a Paragon. Destiny makes sense because of everything that happened to her.