Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2017, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
I wonder what Wenty will do after leaving the DC shows. Though he really hasn't been on the DC shows...
Haha. I think screenwriting and trying to get Prison Break back.
I know a few years ago he said he can't do acting and screenwriting at the same time.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh screenwriting. That sounds fun!
cry pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yup, he's already written 3 that's came out. It's 2-3...

Old 11-23-2017, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh nice. I turned on the TV and saw a trailer for the crossovers and our boy Wenty!
Old 11-23-2017, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Did you see the little Sara and Leonard moment in it?

Old 11-23-2017, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I must have missed that bit. Things were going/moving so fast. We need longer promo trailers. I'll go look it up!!!
Old 11-24-2017, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I must have missed that bit. Things were going/moving so fast. We need longer promo trailers. I'll go look it up!!!
It was an extended one.
Here it is if you choose to watch it.

Old 11-26-2017, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't seen that one yet, thanks! That's what I was saying on another thread. I miss promos if it isn't one that airs after the episode. I am horrible at keeping up with things, unless I have to [for one of the boards I mod].
Old 11-26-2017, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I haven't seen that one yet, thanks! That's what I was saying on another thread. I miss promos if it isn't one that airs after the episode. I am horrible at keeping up with things, unless I have to [for one of the boards I mod].
Haha, it's okay. There were so many but that was the longest best one.

Old 11-26-2017, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's also why I love . To keep updated on things that I know someone keeps up on things about my shows.
Old 11-26-2017, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Are you on tumblr? you get spoiled a lot on there. lol

Old 11-26-2017, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I only go on Tumblr to look for gifsets to post on .
Old 11-27-2017, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Hoping it's a lot of Captain Canary to posts after tonight!!

Old 11-27-2017, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Definitely! I can't wait.
Old 11-28-2017, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Finally today!!!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top