Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2018, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
It's time since the current banner is already outdated.
Yeah, the team is almost totally different now.

Good idea, Melissa!
Old 09-20-2018, 04:56 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm amazed at how quickly it changes so much tbh hopefully it doesn't keep doing that but at least you have some originals still. Hopefully they're in it for the long run too

Does anyone else have any colour suggestions or would you all like to see something similar to what you have now?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-20-2018, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

dark blue would be cool for a change.. it would fit the season too because a lot of supernatural stuff is coming up on the show
Old 09-21-2018, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

btw.. what about Ava???? I'd like to see her in there too.. isn't she a reagualr ths season too?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 09-21-2018, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'd like to see Ava in there too.... I think Rip is gone... and Tia said she wants a Gideon head
Old 09-21-2018, 05:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Is there a picture of Ava? I've seen the name floating around as an option extra (along with Constantine) but that's a character I don't know from watching just Arrow from the franchise

Gideon is questionable. I'm not sure if we'll be able to work it in but its a suggestion we've seen & if someone on the team can figure it out then maybe it'll (She/He?) be included

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-21-2018, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Is there a picture of Ava? I've seen the name floating around as an option extra (along with Constantine) but that's a character I don't know from watching just Arrow from the franchise

Gideon is questionable. I'm not sure if we'll be able to work it in but its a suggestion we've seen & if someone on the team can figure it out then maybe it'll (She/He?) be included

I like this one... she's been in lots of scenes though...so there are probably lots more
Ava Pic
Old 09-21-2018, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

I'd only include Ava if she can fit, because she's not actually on Team Legends. She's with Time Bureau. I'd include Gideon over her, shes been a member since the beginning with Sara, Ray and Mick.
Old 09-21-2018, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Completely agree.
I like Ava, but I'd put Rip over her. He's been consistently there for 3 seasons and I am sure we will see him again.

Give me the Gideon head or something. She's actually be in EVERY EPISODE even if she's mainly the talking artificial.

Old 09-21-2018, 10:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager

If Rip is in the graphic already would you want both or should Ava just be left out & just stick with these characters:

Sara
Mick
Ray
Amaya
Leo
Rip
Zari
Nate
Firestorm
Constantine (optional)
Waverider (if possible)
Gideon (if possible)

My concern over Gideon is that she may more just look like a blue blob than a recognisable image. When playing around & I resized the picture I lost the facial features so it just looked like a blob to me. But as I said before, if someone on the team can work out how to add Gideon in, then it may be a possibility. It has nothing to do with the character herself or how many episodes she's been in, it is the feasibility with working with a transparent floating head & making it still recognisable as something more than a blue blob. Of course what looks like a blue blob to me may be more recognisable for you too, so there's lots of things to consider. I'm just pointing out that it may not be possible so that you're prepared when the customisation is put up Gideon may not be there. Unfortunately we can't add a talking voice to the graphic as if we could then that would be one handy way to add her in

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-22-2018, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

OK...I guess Ava is out and Gideon is questionable...I can see Cheel's points that she's making... the less extreme fan won't know who the Gideon head is if its included
Old 09-22-2018, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

I still think we should reflect the current team of

Sara
Ray
Mick
Amaya/Charlie
Zari
Nate
Constantine
Gideon (we can also use pics of Amy Pemberton, since we have seen Gideon's avatar a few times)

Yes it would be ideal to have everyone but I think that just looks too messy on a small banner. But that's just my opinion. We should go with the majority.
Old 09-22-2018, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

For me I want to reflect the past and the present from what I seen because when I think of my favorite legends, Sara is without double #1 but Leonard is the second one I truly think about even if he was a series regular only in season 2. He still had big roles in both season 2-3.

With Constantine, I love him but I'm not sure he's a MUST have since Matt Ryan might just be a series regular this season and not next season.

But the characters I personally would have are

Sara
Mick
Ray
Amaya
Nate
Zari
Leonard
Gideon bobble head.
Rip
Constantine
Probably a small fire floating in the background to represent Firestorm

Sara also should be front in center unquestionably....

But to each their own.
If we can't squeeze Gideon in there, probably just squeeze a Waverider floating in the background or something. lol

For me the issue with reflecting the CURRENT TEAM is that the team changes every season so basically the banner can get outdated again for season 5, so why not represent the great characters from the past, and present???

Rip and Leonard have appeared in each season and who knows, might appear again next season, so why not have them there?

If Ava could get squeezed in, I'd add her there since she was partly series regular last season and she will be this upcoming season.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/09/le...irgin.html?m=1

this has some good pics of heads of all the season regulars this season
Old 10-01-2018, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

sounds good I think the current team is a good represeantation

{}