Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2019, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

It doesn't say it's an appreciation thread. Wouldn't Sara's thread be just about her then. This says Avalance so it should be the discussion about them as a couple good or bad.
Old 09-04-2019, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ This is there appreciation thread. Just like all the other ships have their appreciation threads. I just want even the shippers to not have to see the rant against their ship all the time.

We already discussed we what we didn't like so I wanted to discuss something people actually liked about the pairing.

Sara thread is about her but we can still post what we dislike/like about ANY storyline she is involved in.

I was just trying to bring some happiness to this thread for whomeever ship them even if it's not a lot of fans who comes to this board in general these days...
Sure anyone can discuss what they like to, but as I mentioned I just wanted to find something good to discuss about them for once.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for trying to bring some happiness to the thread, Tia. I appreciate it.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ This is there appreciation thread. Just like all the other ships have their appreciation threads. I just want even the shippers to not have to see the rant against their ship all the time.

We already discussed we what we didn't like so I wanted to discuss something people actually liked about the pairing.

Sara thread is about her but we can still post what we dislike/like about ANY storyline she is involved in.

I was just trying to bring some happiness to this thread for whomeever ship them even if it's not a lot of fans who comes to this board in general these days...
Sure anyone can discuss what they like to, but as I mentioned I just wanted to find something good to discuss about them for once.
It's nice that you're trying to bring some positivity here. The constant Ava & Avalance bashing is why I post very little at this forum if at all.
proty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by proty (View Post)
It's nice that you're trying to bring some positivity here. The constant Ava & Avalance bashing is why I post very little at this forum if at all.

I'm sorry you don't feel you can post on here but THIS THREAD is the land for the Avalance. So you are safe here!.

So did you ship Avalance instantly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks for trying to bring some happiness to the thread, Tia. I appreciate it.
Of course. Gotta try to balance out the threads as well as I can.

Old 09-09-2019, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, it's almost like Ava is getting treated like the Yoko of the group.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved when Sara gave Ava a heck of a birthday surprise.

Old 09-11-2019, 02:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

[QUOTE=eternalfate;98607197]

I'm sorry you don't feel you can post on here but THIS THREAD is the land for the Avalance. So you are safe here!.

So did you ship Avalance instantly?
Yes, I loved them from the start. Their first scenes sold me on Jes and Caitys chemistry and I was sold on them going from adversaries to lovers. When they did finally get together, 3x15 cemented them for me when Ava willed Sara back when she was possessed by the death totem. I personally feel they are a perfect match and great together.
proty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I do wish we could've seen more build up to Ava's crush on Sara seeing as how Ava viewed the legends for the first half of the season so that's one thing I wanted to see more, even their love I needed to be developed more. I feel If I got that than by season 4 I would've been SOLD! If we got the angst and the crushing throughout season 3 and the groundbreaking, ILY moment in season 4.

That totem moment was great.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top