Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2016, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ATOM {Ray Palmer | Brandon Routh} #01: "If I'm going to come back to life, I have to figure out what it is that I'm living for."

A T O M
{Ray Palmer | Brandon Routh}
#01:

A T O M

01. eternalfate
02. Queen of Babble
03. Lauren James
04. Cmtaylor531
05. save each other
06. lisagslack14
07. L i N d $ @ y
08. Carmilla
09. LunaSolTierra
10. *OldHollywoodStarlet*
11. fire for a heart
12. beautiful connection ♥

Last edited by eternalfate; 02-22-2016 at 04:29 PM
Old 01-15-2016, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

please add me

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-15-2016, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

Add me

EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l SpikeღBuffy l BrandonღKelly l DylanღBrenda l
Old 01-15-2016, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Btw.. I erased the tag "Atom" since I remember we only should use their names as tags (I asked to be sure, but I'm pretty sure )

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-15-2016, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

Add me please.

Im excited to actually see his character grow and be apart of the team.
Old 01-15-2016, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm interesting in seeing his character because in Arrow he was all about Felicity... seems the writers didn't quite have a good storyline so I hope for better writing for him on Legends of Tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
Btw.. I erased the tag "Atom" since I remember we only should use their names as tags (I asked to be sure, but I'm pretty sure )
Thanks, Holly.
Old 01-15-2016, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

Yea, I didn't like Ray until they let him interact with people outside of Felicty. They did a terrible job writing for him. Then again I feel like everyone involved with Arrow sort of didn't try last year and were more worried about Flash season one and Legends o Tomorrows creation.

Ray became so much more enjoyable once he was in on the secret and interacting with Oliver and the team.
Old 01-15-2016, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
Yea, I didn't like Ray until they let him interact with people outside of Felicty. They did a terrible job writing for him. Then again I feel like everyone involved with Arrow sort of didn't try last year and were more worried about Flash season one and Legends o Tomorrows creation.

Ray became so much more enjoyable once he was in on the secret and interacting with Oliver and the team.

The crazy thing is that I did like Ray... I just felt I needed more of... something. However, I agree with the rest of your post.

Hopefully now that he is finally going to feel like he has a purpose, he will be a much more better character.
Old 01-15-2016, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Well for me... Oliver is my fav character so it was this guy comes in get his company, kind of smug, uses Felicity to hack something and then sort of charms her. They made him unlikable for me.

Then they finally started to show a different side to him and the last few episodes when he worked with the team and helped out... In was like I like this guy. He's fun and witty. Which he always was but it was against Oliver so it was hard for me to enjoy.
Old 01-15-2016, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Add me

Ray at first was funny but was just cause like Crystal said, he pretty much comes in and charms Felicity then starts dating Felicity. I was alright with Ray/Felicity but didn't feel it cause at the same time they were having Oliver starting to realize that he had feelings for her. So just felt that Ray at first was used to take Oliver's company and throw a wrench in on Olicity Hope no anti Olicity's are around

THEN he learnt the truth and he really started to open up as a character his technology and working with the members of the Team. So really do have hope here for LoT where he's away from them all and here is hopefully able to really grow as a character, that he gets written better

Plus we've got Brandon who have realized is a fantastic actor you had him as Clark Kent/Superman then we get him as a funny/lovable nerd here
Old 01-15-2016, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Please add me

-Lisa-
Old 01-15-2016, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by save each other (View Post)
Add me

Ray at first was funny but was just cause like Crystal said, he pretty much comes in and charms Felicity then starts dating Felicity. I was alright with Ray/Felicity but didn't feel it cause at the same time they were having Oliver starting to realize that he had feelings for her. So just felt that Ray at first was used to take Oliver's company and throw a wrench in on Olicity Hope no anti Olicity's are around

THEN he learnt the truth and he really started to open up as a character his technology and working with the members of the Team. So really do have hope here for LoT where he's away from them all and here is hopefully able to really grow as a character, that he gets written better

Plus we've got Brandon who have realized is a fantastic actor you had him as Clark Kent/Superman then we get him as a funny/lovable nerd here
I think he might be better now that he's not a prop for Olicity.

He'll shine more instead of getting as much hate cuz of Olicity I'm thinking. And hoping!

EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l SpikeღBuffy l BrandonღKelly l DylanღBrenda l
Old 01-15-2016, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by save each other (View Post)
Add me

Yea, what she said.

I think why I started to like hi so much was near the end of S3 Brandon's charisma on screen was starting to shine and he got to be funny and a nerd with more people than just Felicity.

I really loved his interactions with Oliver in their scenes. I wanted more.
Old 01-15-2016, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess since Oliver wasn't my favorite character I tend to side more towards Ray side. Although, I love Olicity.. so yeah. lol
Sarah, Brandon was fantastic as Superman. I think it's the first role I've seen Brandon in.

Will add you, Sarah and Lisa.
Old 01-15-2016, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wanted more between him and Oliver especially when Oliver helped him save Felicity related to technology of taking over to being able to use his fighting scenes - do I make sense anybody realize what scene I mean

I've only seen him as Superman and now as Atom