Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2019, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
2/4 done for today

Would ya have still answered None of the above or A
Same for me, 2/4 for me to.

Guess we will never know? But she did have 2 different cars.... so I would've been confused if you had one with probably the start of both cars. lol
Old 07-13-2019, 01:56 PM
Website Manager

I suppose... The answer would have still been None of the above... Cause the car with the second plate you mentioned was the one she drove regularly... the first one was only in the Pilot episode.
Old 07-13-2019, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Peter Petrelli Answers
1. Nathan Petrelli
2. Hopice Nurse and than a Paramedic
3. Blew up NYC. His brother came for the save....
3/3 Tia
Old 07-13-2019, 02:36 PM
Website Manager

Gonna head off for my almost daily nap. Will look for Dave and Alex's Questions and/or answers when I get back.
Old 07-13-2019, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Gonna head off for my almost daily nap. Will look for Dave and Alex's Questions and/or answers when I get back.
what episode did Zeke find out he was a grandson?

what big event took place before he found out?

To earn money Deke once ran his oven version of what--- where people can visit where?

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 07-13-2019 at 02:54 PM
Old 07-13-2019, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Man, I keep falling behind.

Dave: Batman vs. Superman!

1. Where in the USA was the intended target of the nuclear missile that Superman sent into space?
2. On what famous bridge in California did Superman save a school bus full of children during the earthquake?
3. What did Lois and Clark pretend to be on their assignment in Niagara Falls in Superman II?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Alex;
Laurel Lance vs Clark Kent (Smallville)
1. Did Oliver eventually tell Laurel Lance that she deserves better in the 100th episode?
2. Why did Laurel Lance name Sara Lance, "White Canary"?
3. Which League of Assassins member was she trained by?
1. Yes he did, and he was right, she did deserve better. But from the writers, not from him.
2. She wanted Sara to be a hero in the light, not the darkness.
3. Nyssa al Ghul.

1. What book was Clark holding that prompted Lana to ask him, "Are you man, or are you Superman?"
2. What was Clark's alias when he was anonymously saving strangers in Metropolis, which was similar to Barry's original name on The Flash?
3. What material made Clark realize his feelings for Lois?

Quote:
Alex:
Quake vs Wolverine
(These questions from original trilogy)

1. Wolverine asked Iceman if he had any beer... he settled for a __ flavour soda which Iceman made cold for him.
2. How far away did Magneto claim to be able to smell Wolverine's adamantine?
3. Wolverine set off the metal detector at the Statue of Liberty, he destroyed it and then did what to Scott?
1. I'm a Pepper, you're a Pepper, he's a Pepper, she's a Pepper, wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too? Dr. Pepper. And what is up with you and Logan's beer, Johnnie?
2. A mile away?
3. Gave Scott the middle claw.

1. Where was Quake infected by The Hive?
2. What gave Quake get her vibration powers?
3. Where did Quake learn that her mother is alive?
Old 07-13-2019, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex

1. Where in the USA was the intended target of the nuclear missile that Superman sent into space? Hackensack New Jersey?
2. On what famous bridge in California did Superman save a school bus full of children during the earthquake? Golden Gate Bridge
3. What did Lois and Clark pretend to be on their assignment in Niagara Falls in Superman II? couple on their honeymoon?

Dark Knight Rises
Batman sees a vision of who while in his cave prison?
who turned out to be the love interest of Bruce with the endgame twist at the end?
what rookie officer deduced Bruce's secret identity, confronts Bruce and convinces him to return as Batman?

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 07-13-2019 at 04:57 PM
Old 07-13-2019, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex

1. Where in the USA was the intended target of the nuclear missile that Superman sent into space? Hackensack New Jersey?
2. On what famous bridge in California did Superman save a school bus full of children during the earthquake? Golden Gate Bridge
3. What did Lois and Clark pretend to be on their assignment in Niagara Falls in Superman II? couple on their honeymoon?

Dark Knight Rises
Batman sees a vision of who while in his cave prison?
who turned out to be the love interest of Bruce with the endgame twist at the end?
what rookie officer deduced Bruce's secret identity, confronts Bruce and convinces him to return as Batman?

You got them all correct, Dave! 3/3!

1. Ra's al Ghul.
2. Selina Kyle.
3. John Blake.

So what's the score and rankings so far? I've totally lost track.
Old 07-13-2019, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...2/3...it's Miranda Tate that was the love interest Twist...

Batman : But the child... the child of Ra's al Ghul made the climb.
Miranda Tate : [from behind Batman] But he's not the child of Ra's al Ghul
[She stabs Batman with a knife. He reels in pain and shock]
Miranda Tate : I am. And though I'm not ordinary, I am a citizen.
[She reveals the trigger]
Batman : [anguished] Miranda... why?
Miranda Tate : Talia. My mother named me Talia before she was killed, the way I would've been killed if not for my protector: Bane.
Old 07-13-2019, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dammit! And I was gonna say Talia al Ghul! But I thought you meant the twist at the end where Alfred saw Bruce with Selina in Italy, so I changed my answer at the last second.
Old 07-13-2019, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

nope...that wasn't a twist at all to me.... everyone knows Selina is gray/ sometimes good/ sometimes bad... that didn't change

I was even shocked that Marion was Talia and working with Bane at the noisy theater
Old 07-13-2019, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
1. Yes he did, and he was right, she did deserve better. But from the writers, not from him.
2. She wanted Sara to be a hero in the light, not the darkness.
3. Nyssa al Ghul.

1. What book was Clark holding that prompted Lana to ask him, "Are you man, or are you Superman?"
2. What was Clark's alias when he was anonymously saving strangers in Metropolis, which was similar to Barry's original name on The Flash?
3. What material made Clark realize his feelings for Lois?

[/B]

From the writers and from Oliver. lol His cheating a$$. lol She deserves better in some of those comic book issues as well.

For a person who didn't watch Smallville, you have some tough questions.

Clark Kent Answers

1. She asked that after he tripped and fell because of her green kryptonite necklace. The book was The Portable Nietzsche

2. Well during season 1 he Barry had the name, "Red Streak" and Cat Grant did call him, "The Blur" in the crossover which made me think of the Flash, so the "Red Blue Blur" got to be the answer. Or simply known, "The Blur"

3. Red Kryptonite! they were rocking in that episode. I might go re-watch that episode now. lol However even after that episode Clark was in denial about his feelings for Lois for like 2 years! until season 8 when they started working closer together and than season 9 came and he thought Lois was dead... that's when he finally out together his feelings. 3rd time is when he was interacting with her with the Dual identity of Clark and Blur... knowing how she treated the Blur made his feelings for her much deeper.
Old 07-13-2019, 07:50 PM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
what episode did Zeke find out he was a grandson?

what big event took place before he found out?

To earn money Deke once ran his oven version of what--- where people can visit where?
1. I don't know this Zeke guy ... but Deke learned that Simmons and Fitz were his grandparents when he seen Simmons with a piece of the white monolith and overheard her say something his mom used to say to him. - episode 5x13 - Principia (episode 101)
2. He attended Fitz and Simmons wedding (episode 100), where Simmons ring looked like her mother's ring. They were trying to seal a rift in the Lighthouse when multiple illusions appeared... An illusion of his mom (who had passed away) came to him reminding him of what she used to say to him.
3. He ran his own version of the Framework where people could visit Earth, though the sky did not look right in it (Though no one would have known differently)

Quote:
1. I'm a Pepper, you're a Pepper, he's a Pepper, she's a Pepper, wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too? Dr. Pepper. And what is up with you and Logan's beer, Johnnie?
2. A mile away?
3. Gave Scott the middle claw.
Alex - 3/3

I dunno... the things I noticed when I re-watched the first 3 X-Men movies in the last week. I also noticed that Iceman had a lot of Dr. Pepper in his fridge at his parent's place too... but that's not Wolverine related.

Quote:
1. Where was Quake infected by The Hive?
2. What gave Quake get her vibration powers?
3. Where did Quake learn that her mother is alive?
1. Schoonebeek Oil Field in the Netherlands, she was caught off guard
2. The first time she was trapped underground with a Diviner that released terrigen mist that made her go though terrigenesis, which apparently activated her abilities.
-- In the Framework program May broke a crystal of terrigen to activate her within that world.
3. In a place called Afterlife her mother told her.
Old 07-13-2019, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, like I said, Dave, I was typing Talia, but then I changed it to Selina because I figured it was a trick question. I hate it when that happens.

3/3, Johnnie! So during your rewatch you noticed beer and Dr Pepper?

3/3, Tia! Well, I did catch a few episodes of Smallville here and there. I remembered the Lana quote because the super-man concept(ubermensch) comes from Nietzsche.

Well, I blame the writers more than Oliver because he only does what they make him do. And are you gonna grade me?
Old 07-13-2019, 08:04 PM
Website Manager

Quote:
3/3, Johnnie! So during your rewatch you noticed beer and Dr Pepper?

I've grown accustom to looking for little things when I make crossword puzzles so when I re-watched them I looked for little things... I also noticed the logo on the truck Rogue was dropped off in X-Men 1, but nobody had her.