Trivia Master

Yeah, I edited mine in the post above.
Old 07-11-2019, 01:49 PM
Sara Lance worshipper

Thanks, Johnnie.

You got all of them right. 3/3

Old 07-11-2019, 01:49 PM
Captain Canary

Alex...3/3...I would have just accepted 9...but this is Hard core fan forum thread... so listing all the movies fis fine...lol

I'm gonna exercise and get mail... I'll get back to you in a bit...
Johnnie you still have to ask me questions....

3/3 Johnnie -- ok...I'll give it to you then... the research on heroin
Old 07-11-2019, 01:53 PM
Website Manager
Trivia Master

Dave - 3/3

I already gave you questions. I may have forgot to post the grade. The ice cream looked like vanilla to me based on colour, but all answers look good to me. I had the stuff typed up in notepad and the part with your grade didn't paste over.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

Johnnie 3/3

I hope I didn't miss any questions
Old 07-11-2019, 03:13 PM
Captain Canary

1. What did Batman do that angered Clark Kent? are you talking about the end of the car chase scene where it looked like Batman was trying to hit Superman with his Car.... or the fact that Batman stated "Do you bleed?"...I think it's both that angered Clark when they first met
2. Who stopped Deadshot from shooting Batman? Deadshot daughter stepped in front of Batman
3. Where did Bruce Wayne meet Diana Prince? Event at Lex's house is where they first come across each other....Diana also wanted Lex's stolen files from NASA
Old 07-11-2019, 04:18 PM
Sara Lance worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
1. What did Batman do that angered Clark Kent? are you talking about the end of the car chase scene where it looked like Batman was trying to hit Superman with his Car.... or the fact that Batman stated "Do you bleed?"...I think it's both that angered Clark when they first met
2. Who stopped Deadshot from shooting Batman? Deadshot daughter stepped in front of Batman
3. Where did Bruce Wayne meet Diana Prince? Event at Lex's house is where they first come across each other....Diana also wanted Lex's stolen files from NASA

Thanks, Dave. Yeah, I went a little overboard with the titles.

I'm gonna be a bit more specific with that first question, Dave.

1. What did Batman do that made Clark Kent believe that Batman was a menace that needed to be stopped?

2. Correct.

3. Incorrect. They met at the art museum where Lex was giving a benefit.

I'll wait until you answer the first one before grading you.

Old 07-11-2019, 04:22 PM
Captain Canary

he brands this victems with a hot iron ...like brandng cattle....Superman thinks Batman takes handling justice too far.... and probably too dark for Superman's taste
Old 07-11-2019, 04:32 PM
Sara Lance worshipper

Correct, Dave! 2/3

I'm sorry, I've been too vague with some of my questions. I'll be more specific from now on.

Old 07-11-2019, 06:20 PM
adventure of a lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
1. His mother?
2. He didn't, he was injured.
3. Speedy.

Bonnie Bennet:

1. Name two of her ancestors
2. Name two of her love interests. Again, canon
3. What's the last image we see of her in TVD?

Oliver Queen Results
1. Correct.
2. Incorrect, he revealed himself by telling Felicity that he knows her name because she knows his. He was injured though so I’ll give you .5 for being partial right.
3. Correct

2.5 / 3

Bonnie Bennett Answers
1. Emily & Shelia Bennett
2. Trust me I know. Jeremy and a upgrade with Enzo...
3. Leaving her dorm, finding her passport, seeing ghost Enzo and away he goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
1. The Canary.
2. 11:59pm. Don't know why that's a big deal.
3. Joanna de la Vega.

1. On The Flash, who did Reverse-Flash contact for help in getting back home to his future time?
2. What fast superhero did Reverse Flash admit to having fought in the future?
3. What astronaut did Reverse Flash impersonate?

3 of 3 for Laurel Lance

Reverse Flash Answers
1. Dr. Tina
2. Superman...... if not than we know what I will be doing to this question. Lol
3. John Swigert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
how did Lois gain Superpowers temporarily?
what episode does Clark meet Lois?
Clark apologizes to Lois for kissing who?

3 of 3 for Wonder Woman!

Lois Lane Answers!
1. She went to the Fortress and Jor-El gave it to Lois as a test.
2. 4x01 Crusade
3. Zatanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
1. B - Preparation - then Coulson got chewed out by Stan Lee.
2. Biochem (Biochemist, Fitz mentioned it to Ward)
3. Skye mentioned to Fitz that she was psychically linked to Simmons, but don't think Skye ever mentioned to Simmons what she said to Fitz about them being linked.
3 of 3 for Simmons in Day 4!
Old 07-11-2019, 09:00 PM
Website Manager
Trivia Master

Day 5 Questions

Alex:
Simmons vs Wolverine

1. Fighters were apparently warned not to hit Wolverine where?
2. What was Wolverine drinking (brand) near Rogue before being approached from the loser of the last fight?
3. What numbers are on his dog tag?

Tia
Phil Coulson vs Veronica Mars

1. Veronica Mars once asked to see __'s body part when it was said to be big... even offered to be their girlfriend if it was as big as this person said it was.
2. What design did Veronica put on her arm when she was arrested and what did it say?
3. Veronica once told someone she was __ years old when they asked her age as she did not want to tell the truth.

Dave:
Fitz vs Ava Sharpe

1. Who was the first Legend we see Ava physically assault for not listening to orders?
2. Who was the first Legend to take Ava's gun from her?
3. Ava once thought December 25th was __ and __ (two holidays) due to changes in history.

Rita:
Quake vs Oliver (Arrow)

1. Oliver was surprised when he seen what Thea had learned (fighting) in the span of __ (time frame)
2. Where were they when Oliver told Thea that she killed Sara?
3. When Oliver was found alive after 5 years... Everyone at the table when he was at home was surprised when he spoke __ (language) to someone who had tripped.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Tia 3/3

Quake vs Oliver (Arrow)

1. Oliver was surprised when he seen what Thea had learned (fighting) in the span of __ (time frame)
2. Where were they when Oliver told Thea that she killed Sara?
3. When Oliver was found alive after 5 years... Everyone at the table when he was at home was surprised when he spoke __ (language) to someone who had tripped.

1. few months?
2. Lian Yu
3. Russian

Quake Questions:

1. Name three teams she was part of
2. Who delivered her when she was born?
3. How did she got in contact with SHIELD?
Old 07-12-2019, 03:18 AM
Website Manager
Trivia Master

Rita: Looking for a more specific number as Oliver mentioned how many months she was gone

1. Name three teams she was part of - Secret Warriors (technically within shield as well, she led it), Coulson's Team (when she was recruited), SHIELD team (when she became an agent), Rising Tide (more of a group, they never really gathered but she was a member), there was also HYDRA but that was within the framework and she became aware of that one quick.
2. Who delivered her when she was born? - her father Calvin delivered her
3. How did she got in contact with SHIELD? - Without more specifics as to when in the time that she was in shield...
-- If you mean what did she do to get shields attention, she reported a bunch of stuff when working for the Rising Tide and they tracked her down for it.
-- When Mike had taken her in the Pilot she was able to send SHIELD co-ordinates electronically to their location.
-- After she was shot in season 1 she tried to call out for help but was too weak to be heard... Coulson found her.
-- She tried to warn Coulson in Season 2 about the Diviner and the city but the communication was blocked
-- In Season 2 after she got a handle on her powers she teleported with the help of someone else onto the "bus" without them knowing in advance that she'd be there.
-- In Season 3 when she was cured, she contacted them though the communications on board the ship she was in.
-- In Season 4 when she went Rogue... she kept in contact with SHIELD (in secret) through Yoyo who was providing her with drugs to help with the pain from overusing her powers
-- In the Framework she reached out to Coulson who was a school teacher there... she was able to get him to start to remember
-- When she returned in season 6 she was in the Zephyr and hailed the base to contact them when she returned
-- She's been on comms a number of times allowing them to communicate with the base quickly while on mission.
---- I'm sure there is more I'm not thinking of, let me know if you are looking for something more specific as she has contacted them a lot over the years
Old 07-12-2019, 05:11 AM
adventure of a lifetime

^ Johnnie I believe your response is to Rita and not me...I have the Oliver from Smallville.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
Tia
Phil Coulson vs Veronica Mars

1. Veronica Mars once asked to see __'s body part when it was said to be big... even offered to be their girlfriend if it was as big as this person said it was.
2. What design did Veronica put on her arm when she was arrested and what did it say?
3. Veronica once told someone she was __ years old when they asked her age as she did not want to tell the truth.
1. Oh I definitely remember this scene from the Pilot. Lol watched it way too many times.
Answer is Weevil, and Felix was not pleased with Veronica during the scene as well.

2. “Thug Life” Unicorn/Pony/Cartoon Lol
3. New question alert. Life Line.

Phil Coulson Questions

1. He was originally told that he was dead for:
A) Seconds
B) Hours
C) Days
D) Months
2. Who moved “heaven and back” to bring him back to life.
3. According to Phil people tend to confuse the words new and what?
Old 07-12-2019, 05:39 AM
Website Manager
Trivia Master

Yeah, it should have been Rita, I we in a rush to answer before I had 5o leave for work.

I will get you a new question for number 3 when I get home, but the answer was 11, it's on some of the funny clips on YouTube.

1. Hold on, trick question
A - Seconds... He later found out it was several days, but initially seconds
2. Nick Fury
3. Improved

ETA: Actually I do have one for ya...

Tia Lifeline question.

Veronica's dad once asked how her date went and she jokingly answered that the conversation was lousy but __.