Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2017, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

3rd Slightly Annual Fantasy Draft + Q&A #26: Thursday = The Last Day | 1 Day Remaining, Good Luck!

Fantasy Draft
Drafting Thread
#1| #2| #3 | #4

Week 5 | Day 21 Begins

DRAFT LIST

eternal◘fate (Tia)

8 Add/Drop's
Superman
Mick Rory
Lana Lang
Reverse Flash
Leonard Snart
Lois Lane
Buffy Summers
Chloe Sullivan
Darla
John Diggle

Coconut1214 - Melissa
9 Add/Drop's
Sara Lance
Captain America
Wolverine
Mystique
Catwoman/Selina Kyle
Faith Lehane
Daredevil
Arya Stark
Angel
Jessica Jones

smoakin queen - Lauren
8 Add/Drop's
Nate Heywood
Clary Fray
Diana Prince (Wonder Woman)
Iris West
HR Wells
Betty Cooper
Mon El
Sansa Stark
Felicity Smoak
Cheryl Blossom

PhoenixRising - Alex
10 Add/Drop's
Spider-Man/Peter Parker
Batman/Bruce Wayne
Deadpool/Wade Wilson
Quicksilver/Peter Maximoff
Jean Grey
The Atom/Ray Palmer
Cyclops/Scott Summers
Jughead Jones
Oliver Queen
Barry Allen

fire for a heart - Jules
10 Add/Drop's
Isabelle Lightwood
Jace Herondale
Alec Lightwood
Amaya Jiwe
Colleen Wing
Veronica lodge
Amberle Elessedil
Simon Lewis
Malia Tate
Stiles Stilinski

green eyes sparkle - Kate
10 Add/Drop's
Caitlin Snow
Barry Allen
Willow Rosenberg
Angel (BtVS/Angel)
Darla
Lydia Martin
Firestorm
Cisco Ramon

Queen of Babble - Holly
10 Add/Drop's
Black Canary
Hawkman
Black Siren
Mary Queen of Scots
Harley Quinn
Deadshot
Aquaman
Malcolm Meryln
Quentin Lance
Daenerys Targaryen

free agents to consider

Firestorm | Gypsy | Kara Danvers (Supergirl) | Barry Allen | Jimmy Olsen | Damien Darhk | Iron Fist/Danny Rand | Rogue | Cat Grant
Joe West | Deathstroke | Miss Martian | | Gideon | Thea Queen | Brainiac | Martian Manhunter
Hourman | Stargirl | George Washington | Obsidian | Jay Garrick | Black Widow | John Diggle | Jonah Hex
| The Riddler | Wally West | Doomsday | Mr. Freeze | | Alex Danvers | Magneto | Lex Luthor
| Jessica Jones | Luke Cage | Captain Marvel | Bart Allen (Impulse) | Dinah Drake | Cyclops | Rip Hunter | Hawkgirl
| Vandal Savage | Penguin | Henry Allen | Roy Harper | Cupid | Moira Queen | | Lana Lang
| Pete Ross | Hank Henshaw (Cyborg Superman) | General Zod | Winn Schott | Damien Wayne
Green Lantern | John Constantine | Barbara Gordon | Mari McCabe (Vixen) | Cyborg | Felicity Smoak

POINTS SYSTEM
+ -
[/]BLANK [+] PRESENT 3 DAYS [-] ABSENT [VD] VACATION DAY [HRP NO] Holiday, Doesn't Count towards Activity [20S ] STREAK 20 Straight [20PS] Streak 20 WITH .5
[+LO] Points Leftover from a streak

95 [83 of 91] / Alex 6 RP ►10 SD | 5/20 Active Streak | Post Points +10 |
[WK 1: 6 of 6 / 3 of 3 / 6 of 6 / [+1] 8 of 9 / = 23 of 24
[WK 2: 7 of 9 / 2 of 3 /[+2] 6 of 6 / 0 of 0 / 0 of 0 --- +RP / = 15 of 19
[WK 3: 3 of 3 / 6 of 6 [+3] / ----- / 3 of 3 DBL / (20S) 6 of 6 / 6 of 6 /[+4] = 24 of 24
[WK4: -------- HRP NO / 3 of 3 / 5 of 6 DBL +RP / [+5] 8 of 9 ---- +RP / 8 of 9 ---- +RP / = 24 of 27
[WK5: 6 of 6 ---- +RP/ 6 of 6 /

STREAK 20/0 | AD 2 ]

124 [52 of 54] / Holly 11 RP ►10 SD | [+20] // 18/20 Active Streak | Post Points +25|
[WK 1: 3 of 3 / 0 of 0 --- +RP / 2 of 3 / [+1] 3 of 3 --- +RP / = 8 of 9
[WK 2: 3 of 3 / 8 of 9 --- +RP/ [+2] 9 of 9 --- +RP / 3 of 3 --- +RP / 6 of 6 (20S)--- +RP / [+3] = 29 of 30
[WK 3: 6 of 6 --- +RP / ----- +RP / 3 of 3 ---- +RP / 3 of 3 DBL ----- +RP / 3 of 3 ----- +RP / 3 of 3 / = 15 of 15
[WK 4: -------- HRP NO/ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- VD / = 0 of 0

STREAK 20 x 1 | AD 3 ]

140.5 [98.5 of 108] / Jules 15 RP ►10 SD | [+20] // 9/20 Active Streak | Post Points +35 |
[WK 1: 3 of 3 / 5 of 6 / 9 of 9 --- +RP /[+1] 3 of 3 --- +RP/ = 20 of 21
[WK 2: 6 of 6 (20S) --- +RP / 6 of 6 --- +RP/ [+2] 5.5 of 6 / 8.5 of 9 (20PS) / / 0 of 0 = 26 of 27
[WK 3: [+3] 8 of 9 --- +RP / 3 of 3 ---- +RP / 7 of 9 DBL ---- +RP /[+4] 2.5 of 3 / 6 of 6 +RP/ = 26.5 of 30
[WK 4: -------- HRP NO +RP/ [+5] 5 of 6 / 4 of 6 DBL / 9 of 9 ---- +2RP / [+6] 8 of 9 ---- +RP / = 26 of 30
[WK 5: 5 of 6 ---- +2RP / 3 of 3 /

STREAK 20 x 2 | AD 4 ]

0 [0 of 0] / Kate 0 RP ►10 SD | 0/20 Active Streak | Post Points +0 |
[WK 1: 0 of 0 / 0 of 0 / 0 of 0 / -1 0/0
[WK 2: 0 of 0 / 0 of 0 / [-] 0 of 0

STREAK 20/0 | AD 0 ]

170 [124 of 138] / Lauren 11 RP ►10 SD | 7/20 Active Streak | Post Points +35 |
[WK 1: 6 of 6 --- +RP / 8.5 of 9 --- +RP / 4.5 of 6 / [+1] 0 of 0 ------ VD 7.5 of 9 [/] = 26.5 of 30
[WK 2: 8.5 of 9 --- +RP / 6 of 9 --- +RP / 9 of 9 / [+2] 9 of 9 (20S) --- +RP / 5 of 6 --- +RP / = 37.5 of 42
[WK 3: 4 of 6 / ----- +RP / 3 of 3 ---- +RP /[+3] 6 of 6 DBL ---- +RP / 9 of 9 (20S) / 9 of 9 /[+4] = 31 of 33
[WK 4: -------- HRP NO +RP/ 6 of 6 ---- +RP / (20P) 8 of 9 DBL---- +RP / [+5] 6 of 9 ----- +RP / 7 of 9 / = 27 of 33
[WK 5: 9 of 9 ---- +RP /

STREAK 20 x 3 | AD 4 ]

156.5 [97.5 of 103] / Melissa 17 RP ►10 SD | [+20] // 2/20 Active Streak | Post Points +30 |
[WK 1: 9 of 9 --- +RP / 9 of 9 / (20S) 3 of 3 --- +RP / [+1] 6 of 6 / = 28 of 28
[WK 2: 6 of 6 --- +RP / (20S) 6 of 6 / [+2] 6 of 6 --- +RP / 1.5 of 3 --- +RP / 3 of 3 --- +RP / = 22.5 of 24
[WK 3: [+3] 3 of 3 / 4 of 6 ---+RP / 6 of 6 DBL ---- +RP /[+4] 3 of 3 / 8 of 9 ---- +RP / = 24 of 27
[WK 4: -------- HRP NO +RP/ [+5] 3 of 3 ---- +2RP / 6 of 6 DBL ----- +RP / 9 of 9 (20P) ------ +RP / [+6] 5 of 6 ---- +RP / = 23 of 24
[WK 5: 3 of 3 ---- +RP / 3 of 3 /

STREAK 20/3 | AD 4 ]

176.5 [136.5 of 144] / Tia 24 RP ►10 SD | [+20] // 6/20 Active Streak | Post Points +35 |
[WK 1: 9 of 9 -- +2RP / 5 of 6 --- +RP / 8.5 of 9 --- +RP / [+1] 8.5 of 9 --- +2RP (20PS) / -------- = 31 of 33
[WK 2: 8.5 of 9 --- +RP / 8.5 of 9 --- +RP/ (20PS) [+2] 8.5 of 9 --- +2RP / 6 of 6 --- +RP / 4 of 6 --- +RP / = 35.5 of 39
[WK 3: [+3] 5 of 6 --- +RP / 6 of 6 ---+ RP / 9 of 9 DBL ----+ RP / (20P) [+4] 6 of 6 ----- +RP / 8 of 9 ---- +RP / = 34 of 36
[WK 4:-------- HRP NO +RP/ [+5] 9 of 9 ---- +RP / 9 of 9 DBL (20P)---- +RP / 9 of 9 ------ +2RP / [+6] 9 of 9 (20P)----+6 LO- +RP / = 36 of 36
[WK 5: 6 of 6 ---- +RP / 3 of 3 ---- +RP /

STREAK 20/5 | Active Days 6 ]

SUMMER DRAFT TIME!

There are only 2 drafts per year on this board, a winter and summer one.
Next Fantasy Fun Takes Place July 3rd - August 7th
EACH FRIDAY - SATURDAY the thread will be CLOSED for a rest period.
The challenge limit will be 3 challenges per day.

Unlike in the previous draft, there is a non negotiable 24 Hours notice, because it makes it easier for grading and more competitive.

Only way to not get in trouble with the 24 Hour Notice is to take a sick day, and since this draft only last a month, there will only be 5 sick days, non negotiable.

However, there will also be 4 TOTAL vacation days, and like paid vacation, there will be Q&A vacations if you are away. So, if you like missed 4 days, you will be free to make that up BUT not with an opponent since there are only 3 challenges per day, per person.
The WHEEL will automatically select a character from your list and either Dave or Tia will give the question for the character. So, you aren't competing with anyone EXCEPT yourself to get the question correct.

1 day of FILL IN, meaning if you are really desperate, you can trust in someone with trivia knowledge to play for you on a certain day.

THERE WILL BE NO MAKE UP DAYS! 3 challenges per day, and THAT'S IT! Non negotiable.

If a person fails to appear in 3 consecutive day, that is an instant -1 and a person who appears for 3 consecutive days gets an instant +1 In less they are on fill in, sick leave or vacation leave.

Extra Points on Questions?
  • Grading someone 0.5 can still happen. Just not 1.5 on a question because it wouldn't be fair to everyone involved.
  • 20 consecutive answers correctly equals = 10 points for that week.
  • 20 consecutive answers correctly equals = 10 points for that week / however, if there is a .5 scenario with NO answer wrong. It equals 5 points for example....
    8.5 + 2RP + 8.5 + 1RP = 20 / yes it equal 20, but for some answers you got half the point correct, which means you should only get half the bonus point.
  • Post in at least 10 other threads during the entire week and get 5 points
  • Dave will be asking general random season 2 LoT questions throughout the afternoon/ evening.... Answer them correctly and you'll get normal points per usual question per rules

RULES CANNOT BE CHANGED!

THE WHEEL
The wheel will also get used JUST IN CASE you DO NOT know of the character you are getting challenged against. If not, you can use the the wheel to change the challenger/or character.

WEDNESDAY'S!
For the fun of the game, on Wednesday, Dave or Tia will randomly select the person by the wheel of who you are going up against that day, that way it'll be way more competitive.
Not for all three, only for 1/3 of your challenges.

For Wednesday July 12th: ~ Wheel Day 1/3 of your Challenges will be Set up by the Wheel Spun by Tia or Dave

48 hours to write up your questions, answers, and grades to each other starting Wednesday

ANTI-DISCUSSION?
Not allowed, we all love different characters and pairings. Lauren loves Clana, and I love Clois so while on the this thread, it's probably best for me to discuss why I may not like Clana because it can cause tension. The game should be for fun for EVERYONE, no need to get on character or ship wars.

REPOSTING GRADES?
Please don't do that, because it gets complicated for the person grading. Just LINK A POST to inform someone of your post, because it makes it a lot easier for me.

GENERAL QUESTION RULES
Dave will be asking both CW DC shows and LoT season 2 questions throughout the day and the evening to make it fair for our friends over-seas in AU and Austria. They Can be answered by Anyone at anytime. If the question hasn't been graded by Dave yet and you think he/she posted an incorrect Answer to it....then you can attempt to answer the question as well. Quote the Question and answer it normally. They will NOT be collage essay questions.

Dave doesn't do Negative points or .5...you are correct or you are not correct. Correct answers will count as normal points in Tia's point system and correct answers will also count towards your possible "20 Correct Answers in a Row Bonus Challenge" in which you will get 10 Bonus points that week should you manage to beat the Bonus challenge.... which nobody did last year.

CLOSED/REST PERIOD?
There will be a rest period from Friday - Saturday each week, and you'll know when the rest period happens because the 24 hours would have EXPIRED from Thursdays challenges and the thread will be CLOSED until Sunday.

24 HOUR NOTICE?
Unlike in the previous draft, there is a non negotiable 24 Hours notice, because it makes it easier for grading and more competitive. Day one starts 6am, 24 hours from that time is a new draft day. So you HAVE to accept a challenge before it hits 6am the next day.

However, you have 48 hours to answer a question.
So, that means you have up to 6am Monday - 6am, Wednesday to answer a question, 2 days.

Only way to not get in trouble with the 24 Hour Notice is to take a sick or vacation day before the 24 hours has expired. Not take a whole sick day and coming 2 days later. lol That won't fly.

VACATION/SICK DAYS?
Since this draft only last a month, there will only be 5 sick days, non negotiable.
There will also be 4 TOTAL vacation days, and like paid vacation, there will be Q&A vacations if you are away. So, if you like missed 4 days, you will be free to make that up BUT not with an opponent since there are only 3 challenges per day, per person.
The WHEEL will automatically select a character from your list and either Dave or Tia will give you 3 questions (per 3 characters).
So, you aren't competing with anyone EXCEPT yourself to get the question correct.

1 day of FILL IN, meaning if you are really desperate, you can trust in someone with trivia knowledge to play for you on a certain day.

THERE WILL BE NO MAKE UP DAYS! 3 challenges per day, and THAT'S IT! Non negotiable.
If a person fails to appear in 3 consecutive day, that is an instant -1 and a person who appears for 3 consecutive days gets an instant +1 In less they are on fill in, sick leave or vacation leave.

DRAFT ORDER?
This time draft order will be determined different. I will ask everyone to send me a number between 1 - 100, and I'll get a person who is not playing in the draft to mix the numbers up through a pm and give me the numbers in any order. ANd I'll screencap the PM.

WHO CAN I DRAFT?
At least ONE Legends of Tomorrow character, and the rest of the characters can be Shadowhunters, Marvel or DC. ONLY ONE normal character will be accepted.
Everyone can ONLY have 8 characters, non negotiable.

PREVIEW PRIZES!
FOR PARTICIPATING, Each will get 10 post on a board of their choosing and 3 icons they want.
The real prizes are to the top 3 places awarded from co-mods Dave and Tia!
This time, Tia is a part of the rewards, no DQ's for T-I-A!

#1. $5 dollar Amazon code
Tia as MST on any board of your choosen for 3 consecutive days.
Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman: Season 1 DVD sent to you OR A Week of Tia posting 25 post per day on your board on a day you are on OR the first episode of Birds of Prey OR 4 Film Favorites: Superman I - IV sent to you.
Any Comic book related movie live watch on the DC United Thread on Legends of Tomorrow Board

#2. Legal Movie Code for a DC Movie or Dave posting on their board of choosing 15x a day for a week
Tia as MST for one full day for any board you want.
10 extra icons in addition to the 3 icons which will give you a total of 13 icons.

#3. Dave as MST for one of your board for 3 consecutive days you will be busy with something else.
Tia as MST for one full day.
A Random Comic Book sent to you in PDF form

Last edited by eternalfate; 07-31-2017 at 10:22 PM Reason: last updated post #175, page 12
Old 07-26-2017, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Previous Thread
Will keep that thread open for 24 hours just in case anyone need to quote anything from that thread and move it to another thread.
Old 07-26-2017, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Okay, since I just lost all my fing questions and answers because fing Fan Forum can't seem to handle fing waiting for someone to answer three fing challenges without the fing webpage expiring, I'm gonna have to answer these challenges one fing challenge at a time. Can you see why I'm so fing frustrated?

Yes.

Quote:
1. I'm guessing yes. He, along with The Whizzer and Speed Demon can be considered rip offs of The Flash, although there was another character called Quicksilver who came out the same year as The Flash in 1940.
2. Yes, he did.
3. Yes, it's a software website. It's also the name of a Capital One credit card, the one where Samuel L. Jackson asks, "What's in your wallet?"

Reverse Flash questions:

1. Is Eobard Thawne the first Reverse Flash?
2. How did Eobard Thawne sneak aboard the Waverider?
3. Where did Barry have his first battle(present day) with Reverse Flash?

Graded for Quicksilver
1. Actually I totally don't know if he's a Ripoff. Just wanted to see your answer for it.... umm yeah. lol You got it. lol
2. Correct.
3. Correct.

Alex, 3 of 3 for Quicksilver

Reverse Flash Answers
1. I don't care if I'm wrong but he definitely has to be the first Reverse Flash because of how his story is. Really doesn't make sense if he isn't... no it's not Rival. It's Eobard Thawne. lol I am going down with a fight for this answer here.

If I get this wrong, I will have some facts to back up my claim. So, just mark this question correctly, Alex.

2. Because of a Martin Stein disguise.

3. Man this is a tough question for me. On the show, technically we first sort of see it at the Allen residence when of course Nora dies but that was from the future? Sort of...
The football stadium is the other one you are probably rolling with. So, let's go with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)

Rip was shocked that his AI remembered what?
Their kiss.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thursday Challenges
Melissa, I challenge you to Chloe Sullivan Vs Daredevil
Alex, I challenge you to Oliver Queen Vs Lois Lane

Leaving my 3rd challenge opened until late afternoon and see what happens, I'll wait for another challenge. If not, I'll make a last one later.

This is for Jules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Wednesday Challenges

For my 3rd challenge, I'll challenge Jules to Jace Herondale V Buffy Summers (if you aren't good with her, Rory or Leonard)

Jace Herondale Questions
1. Did Jace say in I quote, " First rule of shadowhunting... when something explodes, just keep walking. Never think twice. Never look away."
2. In the books, why did Jace believe that he and Clary were brother and sister?
3. Name a total of 3 different last names Jace has been called? (can mix it up with movie/book/tv series;)

Waiting for Lauren's Answers + Grades from Wheel Wednesday!

Quote:
Wednesday 07/26/2017 Challenges.

Tia Vs Lauren - Lana Lang v Iris West (wheel selected)
Iris West Questions
1. When Iris put her hand across Barry's heart in the Pilot, what did she notice?
2. Was Iris West mentioned by name in the first 2 Arrow episodes that Barry Allen appeared in?
3. True/False, unlike Lois and Clark who weren't together when the Superman comics first came out; Barry and Iris were very much TOGETHER when Iris first appeared in the comics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl (View Post)
Tia, Lana Lang Questions
https://68.media.tumblr.com/06d10369...io1_r1_500.gif
1. How did Lana and Lois first meet?
2. In what year did lana lang first appear in a comic?
3. In the pilot of smallville lana asks clarke to keep a secret what is it?

Quote:
Lana Lang Answers
1. On Smallville, when Lois digged up Chloe's grave in 4x01 and than that meteor affected guy attacked Lois, and Lana helped save her.
2. 1950
3. That she came to the grave to talk with her parents.

I was looking back and realized something was off with my grade since it only showed me having ONLY 2 challenges for a few challenges. To be quite honest,
I think there are a lot I probably wasn't graded on. Because I see a lot of times me taking 2 challenges which is of course not the case since I usually make/take 3 challenges.
lol

Anyway, Melissa, you NEVER graded me for this. This was from Thursday of last week.

If you want to check, you can see, it started on this page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
Questions

Buffy Questions

1. Which of these guys has Buffy not dated?

A. Riley
B. Jesse
C. Owen
D. Angel

2. What is written on Buffy’s grave?

3. What color was the dress Buffy wore to Prom?
A. Teal
B. Green
C. Pink
D. Red

Quote:
1. She dated, Riley for sure... Owen was the guy that loved the vamp life more than her... I think... Angel of course. Which leaves the 2 episode arc character Jesse. He played well at pretending to still be human.

2. "She saved the world. A lot." After all the time I watched that episode, that was a good one to remember... WAIT... or did you want EVERYTHING FROM THE GRAVE?

If so, her name, her date of birth to death date. Her being a devoted friend and beloved sister + the quote I posted.

3. Ummm... I was going to go with Purple. So, I guess Pink looks the closest to Purple, so I'll go with Pink....
Old 07-27-2017, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lauren answers for Tia
Iris West Questions
1. When Iris put her hand across Barry's heart in the Pilot, what did she notice?
that his heart is beating really fast
2. Was Iris West mentioned by name in the first 2 Arrow episodes that Barry Allen appeared in?
i know he mentioned her but dont know if refered to her as girl he likes not iris so..
NO
3. True/False, unlike Lois and Clark who weren't together when the Superman comics first came out; Barry and Iris were very much TOGETHER when Iris first appeared in the comics?
Yes True

why the hell so hard tia omg and why cant i seem to style my questions this way for u

sick off giving u 3 out of 3 seriously girl no one can question ur smallville knowledge
perfect score for lana lang!!
Old 07-27-2017, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Harris Wells Answers for Mel
1. How many Harrison Wells have we seen on the Flash?
2. What did the Southern version of HR Wells call himself?
3. How did Harry betray the team to get Jessie back from Zoom?

1. 3 i believe!
2. H.R. Randolf
3. I think he stole some of the speed serum team flash were developing to give to Zoom, or spied on team flash to see how serum done or how zoom could get more speed.
Old 07-27-2017, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Jules My Iris Answers
Quote:
Lauren iris questions
1. how did iris survive from savitar killing her?
2. When iris saw the flash for first time what did she call him?
3. who does iris say this quote to " I bet you say that to all the girls. "
1. hr wells used his transforgmatation device to change his appearence as iris and took her place and was killed by savitar instead
2. ooo good one..hmm the streak?
3. she says that too the flash i think def when barry in disguise as flash!
Old 07-27-2017, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I challenge Alex, Oliver Queen V Felicity Smoak
I challenge Jules, Stiles V Sansa if tia changes thing or else u can choose
I challenge Tia, Buffy V Mon El

hey tia can u change regina to sansa stark remeber i tried to change her yestruday i think thanks
Old 07-27-2017, 05:18 AM
Master Fan

Sorry Tia. I thought I graded you for the Buffy answers. 3/3.

I also accept Chloe vs Daredevil.

Alex. I challenge Sara Lance vs Deadpool.
Old 07-27-2017, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dave I did answer bonus questions previously don't think you got them x x

Quote:

Acording to Amaya, animals [in general] will only attack a person for what 2 reasons?
provoked or desperate.

Quote:
1. What does Cisco's vibe glasses do?
2. True or False Cisco has knocked down Black Siren once using his powers?
3. what is the name of the woman that can also vibe like cisco and he had a romantic interest in?
1. can see the future,past , and use his powers
2.i say yes from what I remembered
3. gypsy

Quote:
Jace Herondale Questions
1. Did Jace say in I quote, " First rule of shadowhunting... when something explodes, just keep walking. Never think twice. Never look away."
2. In the books, why did Jace believe that he and Clary were brother and sister?
3. Name a total of 3 different last names Jace has been called? (can mix it up with movie/book/tv series;)
1. yes he did
2. valentine told him and showed him vision? hope not confusing with the live version as I know it was similar
3. Wayland, Morgernsten, Herondale

Buffy
will give it a go
1. Was Sarah michelle Gellar the first to play buffy?
2. What year was she born in?
3. was buffy always a vampire?

all correct for Jean alex

Quote:
Amaya Jiwe Questions:

1. What did Amaya originally want to be when she was a child?
2. How did Amaya save Nate from hypothermia?
3. What present did Amaya give Mick when they left Japan?
1. police officer
2. lol the emjoi you used , skin to skin action , had to undress
3. don't know the official term but one of the ninjas star throwing thing

3/3 for iris lauren

I accept stiles vs sansa

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 07-27-2017, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Camelot/3000
Tuesday Ray is a big fan of which character who interpreted a fan as soemthing that makes wind?
Sir Galahad

Wednesday Mick says to Stein that he think his _____ saved the day.
brain?
Both correct... 6 bonus points total

Quote:
Rip was shocked that his AI remembered what?
Their kiss.
correct Tia...3 points

Bonus Questions
Acording to Amaya, animals [in general] will only attack a person for what 2 reasons?

Nate compared Amaya [and her communion with animals] to what funny movie character? who played the most modern version?

Ray wanted to cook up some local cuisine for Amaya and Nate which was what?

what is the ONE thing that made Mick and Leonards partnership so successful according to Mick's discussion with Stein

Including the person in this episode Camelot, name 3 people that Sara thought was HOT

In the Race of his Life..Team Flash used a _____ of ______ to cause a distraction?

who let Barry out of his "time-out"? who was temped to put him back in his "time out" in Race for his Life?
Old 07-27-2017, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, FML!!! I'm sorry, I forgot to ask Melissa her questions! I had her questions typed but then fing FF webpage expired and I lost all of my challenge questions and answers and I forgot to repost her questions after I had to go back and redo everything! This will still count as my challenge for yesterday, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
2/3. Sara said they know if 10 other girls that Oliver slept with. Of course we don't know if Sara was including herself in that number.
Thanks, Melissa. And I honestly don't remember how many there were, all I know is that Oliver got to bask in the warmth of Sara's vagina and that's good enough for me.

Wolverine Questions:

1. What comic did Wolverine first appear in?
2. In Days of Future Past, what did Charles tell Logan was the reason for his amnesia when they were in Paris?
3. What were Logan's final words to Laura?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
all correct for Jean alex

1. police officer
2. lol the emjoi you used , skin to skin action , had to undress
3. don't know the official term but one of the ninjas star throwing thing
All correct, Jules! 3 out of 3! And everyone here knows I'm a perv.

And that ninja star throwing thing is called a shuriken. Guys like me know this stuff.

I accept Lauren, Melissa, and Tia's challenges and I'll be back to ask my questions later.

Quote:
Graded for Quicksilver
1. Actually I totally don't know if he's a Ripoff. Just wanted to see your answer for it.... umm yeah. lol You got it. lol
2. Correct.
3. Correct.

Alex, 3 of 3 for Quicksilver

Reverse Flash Answers
1. I don't care if I'm wrong but he definitely has to be the first Reverse Flash because of how his story is. Really doesn't make sense if he isn't... no it's not Rival. It's Eobard Thawne. lol I am going down with a fight for this answer here.

If I get this wrong, I will have some facts to back up my claim. So, just mark this question correctly, Alex.

2. Because of a Martin Stein disguise.

3. Man this is a tough question for me. On the show, technically we first sort of see it at the Allen residence when of course Nora dies but that was from the future? Sort of...
The football stadium is the other one you are probably rolling with. So, let's go with that.
Thanks, Tia! And thanks for not being too shocked by my post.

1. Hmm.... well, the thing is, Tia, Edward Clariss/Rival Flash is still technically the first Reverse Flash. Just like Barry is the most well-known Flash, he's not the first, Jay Garrick is. So now I'm trying to grade you without getting into an argument. Okay, since he was known as Rival Flash I'll let you have a half point since Eobard Thawne was the first character to call himself Reverse Flash.
2. Correct.
3. Yep, the football stadium is correct, Tia. The fight at the Allen residence was in the past, and the Barry and Eobard in that scene were both from the future, so it technically wasn't their first battle.

2.5 out of 3!

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 07-27-2017 at 11:15 AM
Old 07-27-2017, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Daredevil Questions For Melissa vs Chloe Sullivan
1. On Daredevil, how did Murdock meet Claire?
2. True or False: The scene we see of Matt Murdock in the Daredevil series is him talking to a priest with an confession?
3. Who was the person who saw Murdock go blind for the first time?

Alex Questions for Oliver v Lois Lane?
1. Has Oliver Queen ever dated Lois Lane in any version? (comics/tv/animated/movie)
2. Which 2 characters do people claim (and it was even stated at times) was Green Arrow considered a rip off of?
3. What is the short name for Oliver that some people call him?

Quote:

I challenge Tia, Buffy V Mon El

hey tia can u change regina to sansa stark remeber i tried to change her yestruday i think thanks
Accepted, and yeah I remember, I probably just forgot to change the character on the OP.
Mon-El Questions
1. In the comics which group was he NOT associated with?
A) Legion of Super-Heroes
B) Justice Society of America
B) Justice League
D) Green Lantern Corps
2. In the comics is Supergirl and Mon-El meant to be together?
3. Is Chris Wood the first live action version of Mon-El?

Quote:
Lauren answers for Tia
Iris West Questions
that his heart is beating really fast
i know he mentioned her but dont know if refered to her as girl he likes not iris so..
NO
Yes True

why the hell so hard tia omg and why cant i seem to style my questions this way for u

sick off giving u 3 out of 3 seriously girl no one can question ur smallville knowledge
perfect score for lana lang!!
Haha. 3 for 3.

Quote:

what is the ONE thing that made Mick and Leonards partnership so successful according to Mick's discussion with Stein
They were friends who trusted each other and had each other's backs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
1. yes he did
2. valentine told him and showed him vision? hope not confusing with the live version as I know it was similar
3. Wayland, Morgernsten, Herondale

Buffy
will give it a go
1. Was Sarah michelle Gellar the first to play buffy?
2. What year was she born in?
3. was buffy always a vampire?

You are good. 3 of 3 for Jace.

Buffy Summers Answers
1. Incorrect, the honors go to Kristy Swanson
2. January 19, 1981.
3. Always a vampire? No. Once a vampire? Actually yes, in Season 1 episode, an episode about everyone's worst nightmare.
Old 07-27-2017, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Alex Questions for Oliver v Lois Lane?
1. Has Oliver Queen ever dated Lois Lane in any version? (comics/tv/animated/movie)
2. Which 2 characters do people claim (and it was even stated at times) was Green Arrow considered a rip off of?
3. What is the short name for Oliver that some people call him?

1. Yes, Oliver Queen dated Lois Lane on Smallville. Good thing that Clark is the man of steel, so he needn't worry about Oliver's shaft.
2. Batman and Robin Hood.
3. Ollie.

Lois Lane Questions:

1. How did Lois Lane almost die twice in Batman v Superman?
2. What were Superman's final words to Lois before he was "killed" by Doomsday?
3. What mythological being was Lois possessed by on Smallville who was at one time a DC Comics superhero?
Old 07-27-2017, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

They were friends who trusted each other and had each other's backs
Correct Tia...3 points