Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2018, 11:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Well, she's kind of a big fish in this pond, but not the biggest fish.
She’s very tiny in real life.
"I was very pleased that the happy ending involved what seems to be a more peaceful lifestyle with someone who loved and respects her, who she loves and respects back, and the fact that there was life created out of that I think is a really beautiful thing.”
- Jennifer Morrison on Emma Swan’s happy ending

Last edited by scififan2009; 04-28-2018 at 01:29 PM
Old 04-28-2018, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

EDIT: double post.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 04-28-2018, 07:12 AM
Master Fan

Right now, I don't see how she could be turned against him.

Plus, there is the scary evidence that the she assumed leadership (brandings, etc)....

But now that she's physically separated from him, I guess everything's possible.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 04-28-2018, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Let's just hope for the best for Allison and that she can eventually go against Raniere and realize what she did was wrong.

But, I do believe that we should try to stay positive by mostly discussion Chloe until anymore information gets revisited in the future.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
Old 04-28-2018, 09:23 PM
Passionate Fan

^ Starting a cult (a parody/ dark take on it)
Old 04-29-2018, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Now back to the Chloe topic as I mentioned until more info is released and the case moves forward.

Old 04-29-2018, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gorgeous gifset!

Last edited by cry pretty; 04-29-2018 at 12:12 PM
Old 04-29-2018, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I think I can remember each season those scenes are from. lol

Old 04-30-2018, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gifs 2, 4, and 6 are definitely well known scenes to me. The others are a little more gray. But of course they all look familiar!
Old 04-30-2018, 05:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Heres something from happier times->

^ Check it out from the 3 minute 20 second mark
Old 04-30-2018, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mint Chocolate Chip is my favorite too! I've seen the video. Love seeing her sing again! I think that's why I loved her. She seems really sweet and grounded.
Old 04-30-2018, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Gifs 2, 4, and 6 are definitely well known scenes to me. The others are a little more gray. But of course they all look familiar!
From my memory.

Gif #1 = Pariah, the episode when she is talking to Lois about Clark's secret without saying Clark's name of course.

Gif #2 =
Pilot, and the introduction of the Wall of Weird and when Clark started blaming himself for Lana parents death.

Gif #3 = Justice episode! She was impressed with Cyborg abilities.

Gif #4 =
The worst episode of the series Thirst. lol I think it's her first official day at the Daily Planet basement.

Gif #5 = We just watched that, Cece. It's from "Committed" when Lois was giving the horrible speech to the engaged pairing of Chloe/Jimmy.

Gif #6 = I think it's the scene from 2x01 when Chloe told Clark they should just be friends but she was totally lying.

Old 04-30-2018, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're right about #6. I love the earlier episodes. lol And when Clark walks away, she starts crying/tearing up. And a yes on #4 as well; her first day at Daily Planet.
Old 04-30-2018, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Seems that her scenes are easy to remember for me. lol

Old 04-30-2018, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wonderful! For our watches.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top