Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2018, 04:14 AM
Elite Fan

Don’t they have to pay her if the show is about her?
Old 04-26-2018, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

I feel a bit embarrassed by the fact that I hadn't even heard of NXIVM, until a few days ago....
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 04-26-2018, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I did not as well but it seems like most of the Smallville fandom did know about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Yeah, the love triangle was draining. Shipper wars were so aggressive as well. That's when I just steered clear of any ships on shows. I remain neutral to most ships. I've been trained because as a mod back in the day, it's dangerous to show your "true" ship colors. lol Even today with Karamel on Supergirl. You get called a slave lover. I was annoyed by Clark too in the early seasons for pining over Lana so much. I don't really understand jealousy. I guess I've never been that type of person. I loved Chloe and Pete in the beginning. I don't remember when I was a fan of Chlark. I think maybe Tempest.
See it's okay for you to be annoyed with Clark's Lana obsession but not for Chloe... Chloe literally acted like Clark was cheating on her at times with how she reacted... and I really don't believe Clark ever lead Chloe on about his feelings. She knew from the Pilot that Lana was the one he wanted. And than when Chloe/Lana became roommates, things became worst because it felt like Lana and Clark had to sneak around because of Chloe's jealousy and lashing out. It was just way too much for me.

I loved Karamel.... until the romance actually happened. Because I felt it was rushed and the writers tried to forget that Kara ever had any other romantic feelings for anyone else before... so, I couldn't get into it when it happened.

Chloe/Pete as friends or??
Old 04-26-2018, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

I now seem to vaguely remember how my old friend Nospam from Ksite sent me a PM long time ago, telling me about this weird group that KK got AM into......wow, that's long ago.
Old 04-26-2018, 08:26 AM
Elite Fan

Wow. Ksite. Those were the days.
Old 04-26-2018, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

Exactly 10 years ago. I still talk to some of the people (Nospam and Chlarkfan333).
Old 04-26-2018, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

I still see some of the fans I chatted with posting on twitter.
Old 04-26-2018, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Old 04-26-2018, 04:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Stewie (View Post)
I feel a bit embarrassed by the fact that I hadn't even heard of NXIVM, until a few days ago....
neither have i

FWIW i dont think i paid much attention to whats happened to smallville or anything related to it for quite some time, its the story related to the cult which raised my attention
Old 04-26-2018, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Don’t they have to pay her if the show is about her?
Good point. It's copyright otherwise. They have to pay Raniere too, no?

Tia, I really didn't pay much attention or was just that positive. lol I even was a Clana shipper in the early days. Little things really annoy me. xD The whining actually got super annoying to me when Lex and Lana was together... Early days just made me think wow, Clark must have nothing better to do. Ha!
Old 04-27-2018, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Good point. It's copyright otherwise. They have to pay Raniere too, no?

Tia, I really didn't pay much attention or was just that positive. lol I even was a Clana shipper in the early days. Little things really annoy me. xD The whining actually got super annoying to me when Lex and Lana was together... Early days just made me think wow, Clark must have nothing better to do. Ha!
And that's why I didn't like Clark during season 6-7 as well.
With Clark at least I felt it made more sense though... because Clark saw Lex as an evil monster who just wanted to steal everything from his life.

With Chloe, no excuses for her.

But in general, I always say that SV version of Clark season 5-7 is my least favorite Clark ever! I'm so grateful that season 9-10 saved him.

Just like season 4-7 saved Chloe.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

Ahaha I still visit ksite quite often! It's fun to read the old discussions.

Apparently she's working on a plea deal? Well she is there way into solidifying a cast against this guy and if they can turn her then she'll have plenty of insider knowledge that would be very useful
Old 04-27-2018, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Turn Allison to go against Raniere!
Old 04-27-2018, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

Makes sense. There’s no point in making an example of her when they can use what she knows to go after the guy who started it all.

She’s just the little fish in this scenario. He’s the one they really want.
Old 04-27-2018, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, she's kind of a big fish in this pond, but not the biggest fish.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top