Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2018, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sounds and looks like a young Chloe. Don't remember the scene, haha.

Loved the hair though.
Old 06-27-2018, 07:07 PM
you are my world

^ I clearly remember it because season 2 was... I am sorry fans, Chloe's worst season by far. You can tell by the quote which season that is because she was very angsty during that season.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
Old 06-27-2018, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

A little bratty. I'll admit to that. Ha!
Old 06-28-2018, 05:38 AM
Master Fan

People were not happy back then.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 06-28-2018, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chloe didn't seem so happy herself either.
Old 06-29-2018, 08:02 PM
you are my world

^ The Clana drama and her feelings for Clark was too strong.

Old 06-29-2018, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

Too much drama in those earlier seasons.
"I was very pleased that the happy ending involved what seems to be a more peaceful lifestyle with someone who loved and respects her, who she loves and respects back, and the fact that there was life created out of that I think is a really beautiful thing.”
- Jennifer Morrison on Emma Swan’s happy ending
Old 06-29-2018, 08:12 PM
you are my world

^ Completely agree. Chloe was just much greater when they removed her away from all of that.

Old 06-30-2018, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

She was fun as a witch, and equally fun as Dawn.
Old 06-30-2018, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

Genius.
"I was very pleased that the happy ending involved what seems to be a more peaceful lifestyle with someone who loved and respects her, who she loves and respects back, and the fact that there was life created out of that I think is a really beautiful thing.”
- Jennifer Morrison on Emma Swan’s happy ending
Old 07-01-2018, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was hilarious. I loved seeing them pretending to be Dawn. So on point. xD I felt Lois was the one most not obvious, but just at first, though. lol
Old 07-02-2018, 06:04 PM
you are my world

^ She wasn't since Dawn was sort of acting as bossy as Lois usually act, especially to Clark. lol

The most obvious was clearly Martha. lol

Old 07-02-2018, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah, that's definitely true. Lois is already bossy to Clark, so it would be hard to see a huge change. lol

Oh gosh, Martha went a little too far.
Old 07-03-2018, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

I need to rewatch that.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:08 PM
you are my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Stewie (View Post)
I need to rewatch that.
It's a fun episode. lol

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top