Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2018, 02:11 PM
New Fan

Wow seriously long time since I last logged in here. My apologies. I had to reset my password because I couldn’t remember it. Any ways I was wondering if anyone could help me here. Smallville is one of my favorite shows. And Allison/Chloe was my main reason I watched it. With all the weird Allison news happening. I’ve been reading old fanfiction. You know happier times. Any way I’m looking for a story. Unfortunately I can’t remember who wrote it. Or even what site I originally found it. I can tell you it was a Chlex story. I believe set in metropolis. Lex was a single father to a little girl. And he and Chloe’s paths crossed. And start hanging out and romance begins. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I also apologize to if I post or do something wrong. I’ll refresh myself on the proper rules again. Thanks all
Old 05-30-2018, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Hello, welcome back to and I hope to see you a lot more in the future.
I don't know of that fic since I never went around searching for Chlex fics but I will see i I can search later... but it might not be easy because some fics from the past probably still exist or got delected or erased somehow.

Also, did you try Fanfiction.Net
Fanfictions

That site is the #1 site I use for fanfictions.
archiveofourown is another big fanfiction site.
Old 05-30-2018, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie05 (View Post)
Wow seriously long time since I last logged in here. My apologies. I had to reset my password because I couldn’t remember it. Any ways I was wondering if anyone could help me here. Smallville is one of my favorite shows. And Allison/Chloe was my main reason I watched it. With all the weird Allison news happening. I’ve been reading old fanfiction. You know happier times. Any way I’m looking for a story. Unfortunately I can’t remember who wrote it. Or even what site I originally found it. I can tell you it was a Chlex story. I believe set in metropolis. Lex was a single father to a little girl. And he and Chloe’s paths crossed. And start hanging out and romance begins. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I also apologize to if I post or do something wrong. I’ll refresh myself on the proper rules again. Thanks all

Sorry, can't help

Ah, Chlex....there was so much potential.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 05-30-2018, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome back to !

The first episode of the new A&E show is interesting. So they are calling Allison a victim and a victimizer. Sarah, who exposed NXIVM first explains how they brainwashed her and how she got out. So many red flags but she stayed nonetheless. For so long! I am glad she is out now to speak on how easy it is to get involved in cults. There are still big players in NXIVM out and about, and perhaps should be de-programmed from this cult expert who it seems Allison is getting help from.
Old 05-31-2018, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully it works and she gets the help she needs even though it won't undo a lot of the damage she probably already did but we'll see.
Old 05-31-2018, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

As long as he goes down. Some good will come out of this.
Old 05-31-2018, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

While it won't undo the damage, it'll be a huge step for Allison to feel guilt for her actions as Sarah has. Sarah feels horrible for having recruited so many members into NXIVM and believing in their mission of self help and that they were changing the world. And she is right. From an outside perspective, us now knowing what kind of person she is, makes it easy for us to judge. We can't know truly how and what methods he used to brainwash these souls into believing him and doing work for him. I'm not defending or giving excuses to their actions, I have been able to step into their shoes and see it from their side. They just want to believe in something, like many of us look to God or may believe there is a God. And it so happens this Raniere guy was seen as a mentor and his teachings was admired by many. It's a sad tragedy and totally disgusting how he used these lives for his gain. Especially knowing how smart he was and what he could become. However, we are human. And humans have a thirst for things and urges to satisfy. Did he think this lifestyle was morally right and all his so called slaves would be obedient forever?
Old 06-02-2018, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

Well, Raniere was convicted of running a Ponzi scheme....people like that never think of the consequences of their actions. They try to make it last as long as possible, I guess.
Old 06-02-2018, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

He had a drive. Although that drive is certainly flawed and now he's locked up at least.
Old 06-02-2018, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Right where he deserves.
Old 06-02-2018, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm still sad that Allison got involved with this man.
Old 06-03-2018, 06:13 AM
Master Fan

Let's see if she finds the strength to drop him and testify against him.... That will be interesting.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

We can only hope. She deserves a consequence, but if she can testify against him instead of admitting things to be her idea, she can at least get a lesser consequence.
Old 06-07-2018, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Exactly. Wow...this is like a soap opera. No idea how this will turn out.
Old 06-07-2018, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

ArtVoice, which has been a reliable insider (he used to be PR for NXIVM) says Raniere and the group has made her admit that branding was her idea.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread