Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2004, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ruafair
A curse on her.......a million curses on her Screw them Hope, they're not worth it
Dont worry I got a voo doo doll made of her ugly limping self. I am more upset that she lied then not getting it. If she didnt like me she should have at least let me know that she can make the decison earlier then she said. To save her butt. That way I would have been more prepared for it. It was just a It was mailed Friday and I got it the next day. I wanted to cry and hit my head on something hard. But then I said HELL NO!! They deserve my scorn not my tears. They can pick a finger and spin until they bleed.

Hope
Old 06-28-2004, 11:20 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce
Dont worry I got a voo doo doll made of her ugly limping self. I am more upset that she lied then not getting it. If she didnt like me she should have at least let me know that she can make the decison earlier then she said. To save her butt. That way I would have been more prepared for it. It was just a It was mailed Friday and I got it the next day. I wanted to cry and hit my head on something hard. But then I said HELL NO!! They deserve my scorn not my tears. They can pick a finger and spin until they bleed.

Hope
That's the spirit, I just told my mom and she said screw them and she put a million curses on them as well
Old 06-28-2004, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Look at this avie I love it:

Hope
Old 06-28-2004, 11:23 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Look at this avie I love it:

Hope
OOOh pretty.........who made that
Old 06-28-2004, 11:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Hello girls.

Hope , donŽt worry youŽll get a super job soon. I have this feeling in my gut..or perhaps I just ate the wrong thing...kinda hard to tell. Can I curse that woman,too? IŽm really good at that sort of thing. SheŽll soon be toothless and w/o a single hair on her head.
My curses are express delivered.
Old 06-28-2004, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's the spirit, I just told my mom and she said screw them and she put a million curses on them as well

thank your mom for me. She is somethin special.

I don't mind the rejection so much. My pet peeve is people who lie to your face. She lied to my face. It also hurt that she made a quick decision before weighing all of the candidates at the same time. I don't know about you. But if you want someone good. Its good to see all of them at the same time before you throw away a potential good employee away. There lose the asses.

Hope
Old 06-28-2004, 11:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by scorpio
Hello girls.

Hope , donŽt worry youŽll get a super job soon. I have this feeling in my gut..or perhaps I just ate the wrong thing...kinda hard to tell. Can I curse that woman,too? IŽm really good at that sort of thing. SheŽll soon be toothless and w/o a single hair on her head.
My curses are express delivered.
Hey Stef

I have a few people I wouldn't mind you cursing
Old 06-28-2004, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
OOOh pretty.........who made that

I dont know I got it at the LJ Torch and it is from Clannadyl. The girl from NS.net.

Hey Stef thanks for your curse. I will cross my fingers that it works.

Hope )
Old 06-28-2004, 11:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

Hey Stef thanks for your curse. I will cross my fingers that it works.

Hope )
DonŽt laugh just yet. You ainŽt seen nothing...IŽm working on that cursing spell...Beware.

Hey, thereŽll be a new Farscape mini-series. I found out today. IŽm happy. And that Ladies and Gentlemen is really SAD. That such a small thing, something that isnŽt even real, is able to make me feel good. OY. Apocalypse is coming...
Old 06-28-2004, 11:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
DonŽt laugh just yet. You ainŽt seen nothing...IŽm working on that cursing spell...Beware.

Cool...........like I said I have a list of people to curse....
Old 06-28-2004, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hey, thereŽll be a new Farscape mini-series. I found out today. IŽm happy. And that Ladies and Gentlemen is really SAD. That such a small thing, something that isnŽt even real, is able to make me feel good. OY. Apocalypse is coming...

Its the little things that make you happy.

Stef did you get to see the seaon finale of Smallville yet?

Hope
Old 06-28-2004, 11:51 AM
Passionate Fan

**Yo,Yo,Yo ...you little, sad, old lady who wouldnŽt give Hope a job...listen:
YouŽre going down. One way or another.God is watching you and so am I! **

So much for a good curse...IŽm working on that thing. But right now my mind is blank. IŽll come up with something...

Be right back..have to get a spiked coffee first.
Old 06-28-2004, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

So much for a good curse...IŽm working on that thing. But right now my mind is blank. IŽll come up with something...

Stef stop you are killing me.
Old 06-28-2004, 11:55 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

You're too funny Stef
Old 06-28-2004, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

So Fiona how is my fic going?

Hope