Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2004, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ruafair
Hi Hope How are you hun?
I am doing ok. My self esteem is in the pot but other then that. I have a fake smile and my head above the toilet.

Hope
Old 06-10-2004, 11:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce
I am doing ok. My self esteem is in the pot but other then that. I have a fake smile and my head above the toilet.

Hope
Oh sweetie Read that last few chapters of BlueSabby's 'Smut...." that will make you feel better
Old 06-10-2004, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh sweetie Read that last few chapters of BlueSabby's 'Smut...." that will make you feel better

I am sure it will. But I much rather read yours. Have you got a chance to work on it?

Hope
Old 06-10-2004, 11:19 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I am sure it will. But I much rather read yours. Have you got a chance to work on it?

Hope
Not so far.............this week has been really busy, but I do have the outline for the chapter, so I'll make a start on it tomorrow, and hopefully get it finished on Saturday....

Have you read the last couple of chapter of 'Smut...' they are and
Old 06-10-2004, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

To get this thread moving for the summer. Lets play a game. This I hope will be an on going thig. Everyday we come on here and post our ideas and thoughts about what you think season 4 should be with Chex. And we can analyze each others ideas.

Here is my idea.

Suppose Lex found out that Lionel was planing to kill the Sullivans. Ok we all now how Gab and Chloe went into the house and it exploded. But they actually hid in a safe hole before it blew up. Once the coast was clear escaped and went on Lex's private jet and off to a private deserted island that lex owns. He sends them there until Lionel's trial is over.

Ok tag the next person is up. What is your idea for season 4 for Chlex?

Hope
Old 06-10-2004, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Not so far.............this week has been really busy, but I do have the outline for the chapter, so I'll make a start on it tomorrow, and hopefully get it finished on Saturday....

Have you read the last couple of chapter of 'Smut...' they are and

Yes I have
Old 06-10-2004, 11:31 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
To get this thread moving for the summer. Lets play a game. This I hope will be an on going thig. Everyday we come on here and post our ideas and thoughts about what you think season 4 should be with Chex. And we can analyze each others ideas.

Here is my idea.

Suppose Lex found out that Lionel was planing to kill the Sullivans. Ok we all now how Gab and Chloe went into the house and it exploded. But they actually hid in a safe hole before it blew up. Once the coast was clear escaped and went on Lex's private jet and off to a private deserted island that lex owns. He sends them there until Lionel's trial is over.

Ok tag the next person is up. What is your idea for season 4 for Chlex?

Hope
Good idea, although I can't see Chloe allowing herself to be out of the action...... I think revenge on Lionel would be foremost in her mind.....

I'm putting money on Pete being the one who finds Lex on the floor of the mansion poisoned.... I know, I know, it's out there and Pete isn't a full-time cast member next season (and he was a full-time cast member when?!?! ), but in the episode where Lex saved Pete from the FBI guy, Lex said something to Pete about hoping Pete would repay the favour someday, so words something to that effect.... Now I know it's a huge leap of faith, cause that would mean, continunity, but stranger things have happened
Old 06-10-2004, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Good idea, although I can't see Chloe allowing herself to be out of the action...... I think revenge on Lionel would be foremost in her mind.....

I'm putting money on Pete being the one who finds Lex on the floor of the mansion poisoned.... I know, I know, it's out there and Pete isn't a full-time cast member next season (and he was a full-time cast member when?!?! ), but in the episode where Lex saved Pete from the FBI guy, Lex said something to Pete about hoping Pete would repay the favour someday, so words something to that effect.... Now I know it's a huge leap of faith, cause that would mean, continunity, but stranger things have happened

It wouldn't make sense for Pete to be there. Remember he just left town. By the time he would find out Lex would be dead. So pete being there at that time wouldnt make sense. He is in another part of the state miles away.

How about this idea:

That Gab and Chloe we saw were fake. The real Gab and Chloe are on a jet heading to a far off place the Lionel knows nothing about. That the house blowing up was for Lionels benefit.

Hope
Old 06-10-2004, 11:47 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
It wouldn't make sense for Pete to be there. Remember he just left town. By the time he would find out Lex would be dead. So pete being there at that time wouldnt make sense. He is in another part of the state miles away.

How about this idea:

That Gab and Chloe we saw were fake. The real Gab and Chloe are on a jet heading to a far off place the Lionel knows nothing about. That the house blowing up was for Lionels benefit.

Hope
Yes, but did he really leave town......

I think having the REAL Chloe and Gabe actually being somewhere else and it not being them in the house that bloew up is one way I think the writers will go, the other will be they were in the house and Gabe dies and Chloe is injured..... and if that does happen.....what are the odds on maybe Chloe's mother making an appearance in S4......

I do think for S4 we are going to see a darker Lex.....yes Lionel over the years has done some terrible things to me, but to actually try and murder his son really tops the lot..... Lex is going to have to realise that to beat his father once and for all he's going to have to become his father....
Old 06-10-2004, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes, but did he really leave town......

I think having the REAL Chloe and Gabe actually being somewhere else and it not being them in the house that bloew up is one way I think the writers will go, the other will be they were in the house and Gabe dies and Chloe is injured..... and if that does happen.....what are the odds on maybe Chloe's mother making an appearance in S4......

I do think for S4 we are going to see a darker Lex.....yes Lionel over the years has done some terrible things to me, but to actually try and murder his son really tops the lot..... Lex is going to have to realise that to beat his father once and for all he's going to have to become his father....

I think Lex is already there. He will in season 4 embrace it instead of shying away from it. This is the final straw for Lex. Its time to take off the gloves and beat his dad to a bloody pulp.

I just came from reading a story over at ff.net. Oh my God Fi it was horrid. But I kept reading it. Its like watching an car accident. You know you should keep driving but you cant. That is this story.

Hope
Old 06-10-2004, 11:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I think Lex is already there. He will in season 4 embrace it instead of shying away from it. This is the final straw for Lex. Its time to take off the gloves and beat his dad to a bloody pulp.

I just came from reading a story over at ff.net. Oh my God Fi it was horrid. But I kept reading it. Its like watching an car accident. You know you should keep driving but you cant. That is this story.

Hope
It's the only Lex will bring him down.....he has to turn to the dark side

Horrid as in badly written or horrid as in angsty...........
Old 06-10-2004, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's the only Lex will bring him down.....he has to turn to the dark side

Horrid as in badly written or horrid as in angsty...........
Badly written. I will PM you the story. You tell me if I am right?

Hope
Old 06-10-2004, 12:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Badly written. I will PM you the story. You tell me if I am right?

Hope
Ok cool
Old 06-10-2004, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ok cool

Ok its sent. Let me know if you got it.

Hope
Old 06-10-2004, 12:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote: