Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2004, 12:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce
I am sure their scenes would have rocked. I am just tired of everyone who doesnt like Lex in some of the fics say Let Lucas have her. Even when he is not even in the story. That is what gets me shaking my head. As if Lucas is better in the dating department. He is a man with no boundaries. From what I can tell from his short stint. He is out for himself and no one else. Chloe would be miserable. She doesnt need another Clark.She needs a lex. A person with so much to give but is constantly shut down.
Hey it's fan fic....anyone can be paired with anyone

But yes Chloe deosn't need someone like Lucas, I mean he's even more unstable than Lex, and that's without the shock treatment
Old 06-09-2004, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ruafair
Hey it's fan fic....anyone can be paired with anyone

But yes Chloe deosn't need someone like Lucas, I mean he's even more unstable than Lex, and that's without the shock treatment

I know its fic but its like Lex always gets called to the carpet while Chloe gets off scott free. If it was Chloe acting cruel to Lex.You think they would be shouting for lex to dump her butt and go for say Lana.... I know I am cruel but ...... I find it funny how Chloe has all these options but Lex doesnt. If its not Chloe then he suffers alone or he dies.

Hope
Old 06-09-2004, 12:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
[B. If it was Chloe acting cruel to Lex.You think they would be shouting for lex to dump her butt and go for say Lana....

Hope [/B]
Ok, there is NO excuse for saying that...... that is beyond cruel...that's the madness talking Hope, I KNOW you don't mean that
Old 06-09-2004, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ok, there is NO excuse for saying that...... that is beyond cruel...that's the madness talking Hope, I KNOW you don't mean that

I think by mistake I took my pink pill today and I dont mean the one that get rid of constipation kind.

Hope
Old 06-09-2004, 01:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I think by mistake I took my pink pill today and I dont mean the one that get rid of constipation kind.

Hope
Ok, I knew somethig had to be wrong.....well take the purple pill and think naughty Chlex thoughts

Well my dear, I'm off, enjoy the rest of your day and I'll talk to you tomorrow.... (and I'm back in my own office tomorrow)
Old 06-09-2004, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ok, I knew somethig had to be wrong.....well take the purple pill and think naughty Chlex thoughts

Well my dear, I'm off, enjoy the rest of your day and I'll talk to you tomorrow.... (and I'm back in my own office tomorrow)

Ok I promise I will bye
Old 06-09-2004, 10:35 PM
Absolute Fan

No more pills for you Hope.

*sigh*

It was my last day of high school today... It's all very weird. I've got finals over the next week, so I'm not going to be around much. When I finally get done someone better throw some good fic recs my way. I'll need something to de-stress me. Pity there aren't new eps, I miss venting.

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 06-10-2004, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*
No more pills for you Hope.

*sigh*

It was my last day of high school today... It's all very weird. I've got finals over the next week, so I'm not going to be around much. When I finally get done someone better throw some good fic recs my way. I'll need something to de-stress me. Pity there aren't new eps, I miss venting.

Hope hangs her head in shame :d'oh: forgive me.

Hope
Old 06-10-2004, 10:47 AM
Absolute Fan

Hello
Old 06-10-2004, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hello

Hey girl

Hope
Old 06-10-2004, 10:52 AM