Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2004, 06:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce
I come around when other people post. So that way I can respond. Because right now its just repeats. But we have on more month of repeats and then the new season. Oh I am sorry I fell asleep. You the know the excitement of season 4 and all.

Hope
Well, yeah... the first few eps don't sound very Chloe-filled, so I sure as hell won't be that excited to see them. Maybe it'll get better mid-season... for about two episodes, then go back to the original episode formula: Pinky + Crappy writing + Really crappy acting = plot

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 07-30-2004, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*
Well, yeah... the first few eps don't sound very Chloe-filled, so I sure as hell won't be that excited to see them. Maybe it'll get better mid-season... for about two episodes, then go back to the original episode formula: Pinky + Crappy writing + Really crappy acting = plot
Why do you think I fall there I go again. Everytime it is mentioned. Sorry I think I need some strong coffee or cocaine to get through season 4. Either one will do.

Hope
Old 07-30-2004, 09:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Why do you think I fall there I go again. Everytime it is mentioned. Sorry I think I need some strong coffee or cocaine to get through season 4. Either one will do.

Hope
Nah, Hope, it's vodka, remember the vodka But only after you stop by here to vent with me.

Old 07-31-2004, 12:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Vodka? Where? If I had known that we get alcoholic drinks here for free...Oy. I found my Nirvana.

Hey all
Old 07-31-2004, 02:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by scorpio
Vodka? Where? If I had known that we get alcoholic drinks here for free...Oy. I found my Nirvana.

Hey all
Why do you think we all stick around so much?
Old 07-31-2004, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hey all

your funny. Yes we serve it every Wednesday during the new episodes of Blansville. That is the only way we can get through 5 minutes of Chloe and 10 minutes of Lex. While the rest of time is you know...

Hope
Old 07-31-2004, 07:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, but then you go stock up on good fic, and your set for the rest of the week.

Sheesh, this ship is all about extreme highs and lows.

Old 08-01-2004, 07:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*
Yeah, but then you go stock up on good fic, and your set for the rest of the week.

Sheesh, this ship is all about extreme highs and lows.

Hey Sugi we have always been like that. Remember season 2 that was an extremely low time for us. I thought I didnt have enough vodka during that time. Thank God for my stock shares in a vodka company.

Hope
Old 08-01-2004, 08:47 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Hey Sugi we have always been like that. Remember season 2 that was an extremely low time for us. I thought I didnt have enough vodka during that time. Thank God for my stock shares in a vodka company.

Hope
I swear, fics and your recaps are what got me through all that crap I think I've gotten used to it now though... I won't be too disappointed with the new season, since I know what to expect.

-sigh-

Just hanging on to see the great Chloe scenes. I'm sure they'll be in there... somewhere.

Old 08-01-2004, 10:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Guys, just follow my example...I donīt watch SV anymore. I just canīt stand it anymore. Itīs so...not exciting with all the Blana/Clark crap. I know on the Stargate thread someone mentioned how SV is a perfect blend of romance and Sci-fi . In which universe? Ok, I didnīt mean it like that. I apologise, Iīm a little bitchy today.
I, for one, only download the Chloe/Lex scenes from ns.net...read Hopes recaps and amuse myself with Vodka and good chex fics. Oh...thatīs sad, isnīt it? Iīm so glad thatīs not all there is to my life. (And itīs a good thing you canīt see how red my face has suddenly gotten.)

See you around later on. Have to work on a term paper, that means Iīll probably be around the whole night.
Old 08-01-2004, 10:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Hello Out There Everyone

Suzanne
Old 08-01-2004, 12:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey Suzanne .
How are you doing?
Old 08-01-2004, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Guys, just follow my example...I donīt watch SV anymore. I just canīt stand it anymore. Itīs so...not exciting with all the Blana/Clark crap. I know on the Stargate thread someone mentioned how SV is a perfect blend of romance and Sci-fi . In which universe? Ok, I didnīt mean it like that. I apologise, Iīm a little bitchy today.
I, for one, only download the Chloe/Lex scenes from ns.net...read Hopes recaps and amuse myself with Vodka and good chex fics. Oh...thatīs sad, isnīt it? Iīm so glad thatīs not all there is to my life. (And itīs a good thing you canīt see how red my face has suddenly gotten.)

See you around later on. Have to work on a term paper, that means Iīll probably be around the whole night.

That is some good advice Stef. But I write the recaps. So I have to sit through Blan another year.

Sugi I see you are not alone in moderator duties. Isn't that the same person who had the job before? Or are my eyes not correct? LOL!!

Hope
Old 08-01-2004, 01:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That is some good advice Stef. But I write the recaps. So I have to sit through Blan another year.

Hope
Itīs official. Youīre my hero. Suffering for the greater good. Wow. Youīre on my christmas list for the extra large presents. Letīs hope for your sake that it will be only one more year for Blanaville.

Old 08-01-2004, 08:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Sugi I see you are not alone in moderator duties. Isn't that the same person who had the job before? Or are my eyes not correct? LOL!!

Hope
Yeah Candy came back, thank God. Modding alone is just stressful

Riiiiight, Hope's the most... uh, self-sacrificing person I can think of.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread