Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2004, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*
CanonsAreWorthless what other female characters were you talking about... they're not allowed love interests because of the writers? You got me curious now, because I can't think of any
Hope is right, Jen is one of them. There's also obviously Chloe. And Brooke from One Tree Hill, and Anna from The O.C. and Tess from Roswell, and Laynie from Everwood.......thankfully I am still able to believe that Ryan loves Theresa, which keeps her off the list.
Old 10-03-2004, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CanonsAreWorthless
Hope is right, Jen is one of them. There's also obviously Chloe. And Brooke from One Tree Hill, and Anna from The O.C. and Tess from Roswell, and Laynie from Everwood.......thankfully I am still able to believe that Ryan loves Theresa, which keeps her off the list.
Referesh my memory again who is Laynie again? My mind is going blank .

Hope
Old 10-03-2004, 09:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce
Referesh my memory again who is Laynie again? My mind is going blank .
Colin's sister.
Old 10-03-2004, 11:56 PM
New Fan

Newbie to the Forum

Hi all, I'm Manda. Just found this place and WOW there are a LOT of Chlex fans over here. That's always good to see.

I'm a HUGE Chlex fan, I'm usually over at NS.Net though but this place looks interesting. I think I'll stick around if ya'll don't mind.
Old 10-04-2004, 12:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Re: Newbie to the Forum

Quote:
Originally posted by ColumbiaBlue
Hi all, I'm Manda. Just found this place and WOW there are a LOT of Chlex fans over here. That's always good to see.

I'm a HUGE Chlex fan, I'm usually over at NS.Net though but this place looks interesting. I think I'll stick around if ya'll don't mind.
Hi Manda! Welcome to the thread, we'd love it if you'd stick around

Ah... I see what you mean now. Especially about Laynie, she was so awesome and they never bothered using her, unless it was to play along the Ephram/Amy thing. Whoa... never thought about there being so many 'Chloes' in teen dramas. I wonder why it happens so often?

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 10-04-2004, 12:39 AM
Elite Fan

Re: Newbie to the Forum

Quote:
Originally posted by ColumbiaBlue

Hey Manda welcome. I am glad you decided to join us here.

I hope you got a chance to read my recap about Gone episode.

Cannon now I remember her. They barely used her so I forgot that she went out with Ephram for a bit. She was nothing really special to tell you the truth. But Amy got on my last nerves last season.

She is much better now. Unlike a certain pink girl everyone was on her butt about what a big bratt she was being. That is the big difference from Everwood and SV. Everwood doesnt gloss over their problems they deal with them.

If Chloe and Lex were on there. You bet they would have done a story with them. If Ephram can do a 20 year old woman while he is 16. Then that would leave the door open for Chlex.

Hope
Old 10-04-2004, 01:06 AM
Absolute Fan

Re: Re: Newbie to the Forum

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce

If Chloe and Lex were on there. You bet they would have done a story with them. If Ephram can do a 20 year old woman while he is 16. Then that would leave the door open for Chlex.

Hope
Oh I wish.

I kinda liked Ephram with Madison... have you seen the new episodes? He seems so whipped now that he's with Amy.

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 10-04-2004, 02:21 AM
Elite Fan

Re: Re: Re: Newbie to the Forum

Quote:
Oh I wish.

I kinda liked Ephram with Madison... have you seen the new episodes? He seems so whipped now that he's with Amy.
He was whipped with Madison to. All guys are when they are with the girls. I liked Madison in the begining but when she got pregnant. I was like no she didn't. I am glad he doesnt have to deal with her but I bet you season finale she will show up with baby in hand.

Sugi someone over at your LJ asked if I can put my recap behind an LJ-cut or something? That the recap is long and kinda eating up her friends page. How do that? I don't know what she means?

Hope

Last edited by hfce; 10-04-2004 at 02:33 AM
Old 10-04-2004, 01:45 PM
Banned

Re: Re: Newbie to the Forum

Quote:
Ah... I see what you mean now. Especially about Laynie, she was so awesome and they never bothered using her, unless it was to play along the Ephram/Amy thing. Whoa... never thought about there being so many 'Chloes' in teen dramas. I wonder why it happens so often?
Because as long as the viewers like said lead female (Lana, Amy, Liz, Peyton, Joey) they don't care if one or all the other female characters get dumped on. I should know -- I was a victim of the subliminal messages with that last one. I only ship Ephram/Amy in season 3, before that I ship Ephram/Laynie....I didn't really like Ephram/Madison though.

And eventually, depending on how much you love the dumped-on girl, you get sick of the lead male (Clark, Max, Lucas) for being so stupid and always ignoring his better option, and then start shipping the girl elsewhere.......which is why Chlex is so great. *applauds herself for creating a winding road leading to On-Topic-ness*
Old 10-04-2004, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Re: Re: Re: Newbie to the Forum

Quote:
Because as long as the viewers like said lead female (Lana, Amy, Liz, Peyton, Joey) they don't care if one or all the other female characters get dumped on. I should know -- I was a victim of the subliminal messages with that last one. I only ship Ephram/Amy in season 3, before that I ship Ephram/Laynie....I didn't really like Ephram/Madison though.

And eventually, depending on how much you love the dumped-on girl, you get sick of the lead male (Clark, Max, Lucas) for being so stupid and always ignoring his better option, and then start shipping the girl elsewhere.......which is why Chlex is so great. *applauds herself for creating a winding road leading to On-Topic-ness*

I am with you I never liked Eprham with Madison. It was cute when they bantered. But once they got together it was obvious she was to damn old for him. She even towered over him. It was like he was going out with his big sister.

The good thing about them going out is there is no excuse not to have Chlex do to age.

It is clear to me its not the WB that would veto Lex with a younger woman but the stupid idots in charge of SV.

The thread is about to end. I will start another one.

Hope
Old 10-04-2004, 05:20 PM
Banned

Where's the new one? The tradition is to put the link to the new thread as the 150th post.
Old 10-04-2004, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Where's the new one? The tradition is to put the link to the new thread as the 150th post.

Here is the new thread New Thread

We post new threads once it reaches 250.

Hope
Old 10-04-2004, 05:42 PM
Banned

Ugh, typo. I meant 250 not 150.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread