Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2004, 11:12 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce
thanks I think.

So how was your day? I didnt see you at FF last night. Was a rough day yesterday?

Hope
Today wasn't too bad, yesterday was a nightmare and I was really tired when I got home that I did nothing ............ Thank God tomorrow is Friday.....
Old 06-17-2004, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ruafair
Today wasn't too bad, yesterday was a nightmare and I was really tired when I got home that I did nothing ............ Thank God tomorrow is Friday.....
That is what I figured. No one was here but I left a story rec. Did you read it?

Hope
Old 06-17-2004, 11:19 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
That is what I figured. No one was here but I left a story rec. Did you read it?

Hope
I did, WOW, that was quite intense
Old 06-17-2004, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I did, WOW, that was quite intense
Wasn't it though. Just like Lex and Chloe. To bad the writers refuse to see and shove you know down our throats . Dont read season 4 rumors or you will lose your breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Hope
Old 06-17-2004, 11:31 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Wasn't it though. Just like Lex and Chloe. To bad the writers refuse to see and shove you know down our throats . Dont read season 4 rumors or you will lose your breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Hope
The writers will never have the balls to recognise the power of Chloe and Lex I glanced at them and promptly forgot about them again
Old 06-17-2004, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The writers will never have the balls to recognise the power of Chloe and Lex I glanced at them and promptly forgot about them again
If it comes true I will say bye SV and FF and concentrate of the great Chlex fanfic out there. I refuse to let go of the Chlex fanfic.

Hope
Old 06-17-2004, 11:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
If it comes true I will say bye SV and FF and concentrate of the great Chlex fanfic out there. I refuse to let go of the Chlex fanfic.

Hope
They are rumours and I put no faith in them...........just erase them from your mind that's what I did.........
Old 06-17-2004, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
They are rumours and I put no faith in them...........just erase them from your mind that's what I did.........
I know but two of them already came true. And sense we know about how the writers treat you know . I wont be surprised if that becomes true as well.

Hope
Old 06-17-2004, 11:42 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I know but two of them already came true. And sense we know about how the writers treat you know . I wont be surprised if that becomes true as well.

Hope
I still don't think that will happen....but it if it does, I'll just stop watching and concentrate on fan fic......

So watcha up to today?
Old 06-17-2004, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I still don't think that will happen....but it if it does, I'll just stop watching and concentrate on fan fic......

So watcha up to today?
I started my 3 week assignment today. I so want to get out of temping Fi. I am so depressed.

Hope
Old 06-17-2004, 11:49 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I started my 3 week assignment today. I so want to get out of temping Fi. I am so depressed.

Hope
I can understand that.... Floating around from place to place is not good...you need something permanent. But at least this is 3 weeks and not 3 days, so hopefully it won't be too bad.

If it makes you feel any better I have half the next chapter written
Old 06-17-2004, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I can understand that.... Floating around from place to place is not good...you need something permanent. But at least this is 3 weeks and not 3 days, so hopefully it won't be too bad.

If it makes you feel any better I have half the next chapter written
A tiny bit better. If It came with a new job I would be dancing naked in the streets.

This week has been nothing but one bad thing after another. I barely got work and my paycheck was cut in half thanks to a damn person putting it wrong in the system. So now I have to chase down my other half of the check today.
Old 06-17-2004, 11:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
A tiny bit better. If It came with a new job I would be dancing naked in the streets.

This week has been nothing but one bad thing after another. I barely got work and my paycheck was cut in half thanks to a damn person putting it wrong in the system. So now I have to chase down my other half of the check today.
I'll see what I can do

You really have the worst luck with your pay checks I remember you telling me other things that happened before
Old 06-17-2004, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'll see what I can do

You really have the worst luck with your pay checks I remember you telling me other things that happened before

You see why i want to crawl in a hole. I have no more energy left. But your fics give me a little pep.

Hope
Old 06-17-2004, 12:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
You see why i want to crawl in a hole. I have no more energy left. But your fics give me a little pep.

Hope
I'm glad they do And I'll do my best to get an update to you tomorrow
Closed Thread   Post New Thread