Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2004, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Ohhh, I felt soo bad for Lex.

"I want to know why he doesn't love me." God, thats such a horriable thing. For him to live knowing his dad hates his so.

And why wasn't Chloe trying to make him feel better? She was awfully b*tchy during the ep.

): )
Old 04-27-2004, 11:55 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dsapiro:
<STRONG>

Hey Fi [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Whats up?</STRONG>
Hi Deb [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Nothing much... How are you? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 11:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MagnusXXN:
<STRONG>Ohhh, I felt soo bad for Lex.

"I want to know why he doesn't love me." God, thats such a horriable thing. For him to live knowing his dad hates his so.

And why wasn't Chloe trying to make him feel better? She was awfully b*tchy during the ep.

): )</STRONG>
I don't think Chloe was being especially mean to Lex, at least after she found out it wasn't his fault that her dad got fired. And we don't know what her responce was to his admission, the scene cut out.
Old 04-27-2004, 11:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Hi Magnus [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 12:00 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Hello everyone... [img]smilies/roller.gif[/img]

I believe Lex would have thought Chloe was feeling pity for him if she tried to comfort him. Lex would definitely not like that...
Old 04-27-2004, 12:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow, we have a big group in here today [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yeah, Lex would not have appritiated Chloe feeling sorry for him. But then she can empithize with him, because I'm sure she has had similar feeings about her mother.
Old 04-27-2004, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Hey guys [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] how are you? Are you ready for wednesday show? [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 12:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce:
<STRONG>Hey guys [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] how are you? Are you ready for wednesday show? [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hey Hope [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img], I'm ready, I've got the bucket situated right by the chair...
Old 04-27-2004, 12:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Hi Junice [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Hope [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dsapiro:
<STRONG>

Hey Hope [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img], I'm ready, I've got the bucket situated right by the chair...</STRONG>
I agree that Chloe was not being mean. She could have very well apologized and Lex would have said forget it. Or she could have just said ok I will see what I can find out.

I have my rosary as well. I can keep myself occupied during it. I cant believe I will have to watch it twice. [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 12:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi...

Ahem I'll be sure to think twice before posting anything seeing, yesterday, the outcome.Didn't know that people would be unhappy by it.

-In the Truth episode. What do you think happened between Lex and Chloe after Lex admitted he wanted Lionel to love him?

I can't imagine... It must have been awkward.
Old 04-27-2004, 12:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I agree that Chloe was not being mean. She could have very well apologized and Lex would have said forget it. Or she could have just said ok I will see what I can find out.

I have my rosary as well. I can keep myself occupied during it. I cant believe I will have to watch it twice. [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well, I'm hoping for a Chlex scene. You never know, it might be good....
Old 04-27-2004, 12:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Well I haven't seen the entire episode yet so I can't comment. But if Chloe was bitchy I say good on her... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Hi Nat [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited ruafair ]
Old 04-27-2004, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Zealot:
<STRONG>Hi...

Ahem I'll be sure to think twice before posting anything seeing, yesterday, the outcome.Didn't know that people would be unhappy by it.

-In the Truth episode. What do you think happened between Lex and Chloe after Lex admitted he wanted Lionel to love him?

I can't imagine... It must have been awkward.</STRONG>

Nat what are you talking about?

Fiona I dont think she was bitchy at all but I wish she was like that when Lex first fired her dad. For her to not help him because of that made no sense to me.

Hope [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 12:22 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Fiona I dont think she was bitchy at all but I wish she was like that when Lex first fired her dad. For her to not help him because of that made no sense to me.

Hope [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah I don't understand why there wasn't a scene between Chloe and Lex when he fired her dad... I mean the first thing anyone would do would go around to who fired them and well, pretty much give them hell.

But of course a scene like that would have eaten into 'she who can not have anything bad said about her's time... [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread