Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2004, 12:32 PM
New Fan

I'm okay. You spelled my name correctly. I'm desperately trying to find that chlex scene in Truth. I must admit that when it comes to SV and Chlex, I'm very impatient.

I totally understand about "muses". Mine went on vacation and hasn't come back yet. I keep trying to urge her back but she refuses to comply. I think she likes the beach too much. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2004, 12:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Aquitaine:
<STRONG>I'm okay. You spelled my name correctly. I'm desperately trying to find that chlex scene in Truth. I must admit that when it comes to SV and Chlex, I'm very impatient.

I totally understand about "muses". Mine went on vacation and hasn't come back yet. I keep trying to urge her back but she refuses to comply. I think she likes the beach too much. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Tempt her with naked Lex [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2004, 12:47 PM
New Fan

Believe me, I've tried. I tempted her with a naked Lex in a hot tub sipping on some champainge. She's very stubborn. Maybe some more Chlex scenes may urge her to come back.
Old 04-20-2004, 12:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Believe me, I've tried. I tempted her with a naked Lex in a hot tub sipping on some champainge. She's very stubborn. Maybe some more Chlex scenes may urge her to come back.</STRONG>
MMMMM Naked Lex in a hot tub [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Oh, thanks for your kind words on my fic [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2004, 01:05 PM
New Fan

I loved your fic. When Draco is bad. He is soo bad. Loved it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2004, 01:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>I loved your fic. When Draco is bad. He is soo bad. Loved it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

So 'Truth' for you tomorrow then? I have to wait a few weeks before it's shown on this side of the Atlantic [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img].. Crisis (I think that's what the episode is called) is the next one for me...
Old 04-20-2004, 01:29 PM
New Fan

If I can find Truth on the internet, I transfer it to my site and send you a link. In case you can't wait. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Is that okay? Let me know.
Old 04-20-2004, 01:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>If I can find Truth on the internet, I transfer it to my site and send you a link. In case you can't wait. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Is that okay? Let me know.</STRONG>
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I need all the Chlex fixes I can get [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2004, 01:40 PM
New Fan

Not a problem. I'll search as soon as the eppy's over. Can I post the link here? If not, I can post it on my livejournal. Just let me know.
Old 04-20-2004, 01:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Not a problem. I'll search as soon as the eppy's over. Can I post the link here? If not, I can post it on my livejournal. Just let me know.</STRONG>
I don't know if you can post it here, so your livejournal maybe best [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well on that note I'm gonna bid you a good night (or day, depending on where you are...) I need to iron my suit for work tomorrow [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Have fun and I'll talk to you tomorrow [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2004, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

Can someone please PM the link with the Chlex scene? Please...... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2004, 04:04 PM
Passionate Fan

First of all... welcome glassheart!

Quote:
3-07 Magnetic
3-08 Shattered
3-10 Whisper
3-11 Delete
3-12 HereAfter
3-13 Velocity
3-15 Resurrection
Ooh thank you. I'm probably not going to get to see them for months yet so I'll just go off and read hundreds of reviews and recaps and spoilers and such. Thanks.

Oh and Nat you're so far from annoying it's impossible that you could ever be annoying. You're the fountain of all knowledge when it comes to Chlex!

*hugs*

Carmen
Old 04-20-2004, 11:24 PM
Absolute Fan

There was a Chlex scene in Whisper? I don't remember one, maybe my memory's going [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Oooh, so MR's nominated for a Syfyportal award. Yeah, I know, old news, but I just found out [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Damn, I wish he wasn't in the same catagory as Michael Shanks... guess I'll be voting twice then.

Welcome Glassheart!

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 04-21-2004, 10:56 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I just stopped by to give you a quick hey. And I will be here later to talk about the Chloe episode. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Fiona if you stop by I sent you a PM.

Old 04-21-2004, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I just stopped by to give you a quick hey. And I will be here later to talk about the Chloe episode. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Fiona if you stop by I sent you a PM.