Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2004, 02:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ruafair:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I suppose....

Personally I think, in terms of plays or literature, 'Pride and Prejudice' would be the perfect setting for Lex and Chloe [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I love Pride and Prejudice [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I have to read the book/watch the movie at least once every couple of months... it does remind me a little of Chlex [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

What about the Kenneth Branaugh version of Hamlet? That was awesome.

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 04-17-2004, 02:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*:
<STRONG>I love Pride and Prejudice [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I have to read the book/watch the movie at least once every couple of months... it does remind me a little of Chlex [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

What about the Kenneth Branaugh version of Hamlet? That was awesome.</STRONG>
Hey Sugi [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I have to read that book as well every couple of months [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yes, but his version of Henry VI was even better [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2004, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I love Pride and Prejudice [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I have to read the book/watch the movie at least once every couple of months... it does remind me a little of Chlex [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

What about the Kenneth Branaugh version of Hamlet? That was awesome.</STRONG>

I never read Pride and Prejudice. What is it about? How do Chlex fit in it?

Hope ;0
Old 04-17-2004, 02:22 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce:
<STRONG>

I never read Pride and Prejudice. What is it about? How do Chlex fit in it?

Hope ;0</STRONG>
Oohh... it's about a filthy rich arrogant guy, and a beautiful, smart talented girl that he falls in love with, only, he doesn't *want* to love her because she's of a lower class [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Anyway, so he goes to her, and basically says that even though she's poor, and her family is soooo beneath him, he can't help but love her. Lizzie (the girl) basically tells him to pick a finger, and storms off. Then later, she falls in love with him too, they both overcome the prejudice they feel towards each other and live happily ever after [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2004, 02:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Oohh... it's about a filthy rich arrogant guy, and a beautiful, smart talented girl that he falls in love with, only, he doesn't *want* to love her because she's of a lower class [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Anyway, so he goes to her, and basically says that even though she's poor, and her family is soooo beneath him, he can't help but love her. Lizzie (the girl) basically tells him to pick a finger, and storms off. Then later, she falls in love with him too, they both overcome the prejudice they feel towards each other and live happily ever after [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ok, that's probably the quickest and shortest description of P&P that Ive ever read... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You should read it Hope, it's an excellent piece of fiction.
Old 04-17-2004, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Ok, that's probably the quickest and shortest description of P&P that Ive ever read... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

You should read it Hope, it's an excellent piece of fiction.</STRONG>

Ok I will. I will go to my local Library and check it out. If it stinks I can just bring it back. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2004, 02:34 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Yeah, that just occurred to me.

You'll definately like it Hope. Her sisters are a little annoying, but, hey, you could always just skip to the good parts. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2004, 02:34 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Ok I will. I will go to my local Library and check it out. If it stinks I can just bring it back. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ok, but just remember that it was written in the 1800's.....
Old 04-17-2004, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ok, but just remember that it was written in the 1800's.....</STRONG>
I love Anne of Green Gables. That was from the 1800's. So I am sure I will like this one. And I also like Little Women. Joe is my favorite character. She reminds me of a feisty Chloe. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2004, 02:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Well my dears, I'm gonna say goodnight. I want to work on my (I mean Hope's fic [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) Have fun and I'll talk to you tomorrow [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2004, 02:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I love Anne of Green Gables. That was from the 1800's. So I am sure I will like this one. And I also like Little Women. Joe is my favorite character. She reminds me of a feisty Chloe. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Was Joe the writer? I can't remember [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2004, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Well my dears, I'm gonna say goodnight. I want to work on my (I mean Hope's fic [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) Have fun and I'll talk to you tomorrow [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Night Fi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Old 04-17-2004, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Was Joe the writer? I can't remember [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I think she was. She was really into poetry and writing stories. So yes she was. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sugi since you are here more often then me for now. Can you start the new thread? Here is the title suggestion.

Title Suggestion: "CHLEX is:
=Something unpredictable but in the end its right

Old 04-17-2004, 02:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I think she was. She was really into poetry and writing stories. So yes she was. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sugi since you are here more often then me for now. Can you start the new thread? Here is the title suggestion.

Title Suggestion: "CHLEX is:
=Something unpredictable but in the end its right

Aw, you're making me sad now Hope, you're the one that's supposed to be around most, starting threads [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ... but okay, I'll do it. Very awesome title [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Closing now... New thread here

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited *Sugi* ]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread