Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2004, 03:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dsapiro:
<STRONG>Hey guys, I'm back [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hey Deb! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Did you have a good time? I don't think you've missed much other than a few spoilers, but nothing epic.

Does anyone know where that Chlex/PotC fic is? I started reading it a really long time ago, but I can't find the link, and I can't remember who wrote it either. It's so hard to keep track these days. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 04-05-2004, 06:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*:
<STRONG>

Hey Deb! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Did you have a good time? I don't think you've missed much other than a few spoilers, but nothing epic.

Does anyone know where that Chlex/PotC fic is? I started reading it a really long time ago, but I can't find the link, and I can't remember who wrote it either. It's so hard to keep track these days. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Kris wrote the fic, its on her site...

I had a great time, except for when I was in a major car accident, that was bad (no I wasn't driving, yes I'm ok, just a bit sore more then a week later) But it was a really fun trip. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Does anyone know where that Chlex/PotC fic is? I started reading it a really long time ago, but I can't find the link, and I can't remember who wrote it either. It's so hard to keep track these days. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>

What is PotC?

Deb I am glad you are ok. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 08:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce:
<STRONG>

What is PotC?

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Pirates of the Carribean [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm pretty sure you were the one who told me to go read it Hope... Chloe and Lex were stuck in Smallville, and somehow they landed up on Jack Sparrow's ship... please tell me I didn't imagine reading this fic? I'm too young to be clinically insane. [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2004, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Pirates of the Carribean [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm pretty sure you were the one who told me to go read it Hope... Chloe and Lex were stuck in Smallville, and somehow they landed up on Jack Sparrow's ship... please tell me I didn't imagine reading this fic? I'm too young to be clinically insane. [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Oh [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I am not good with initials. I know what you are talking about. Here is the story:
Then Again by Cheryl

Here is part 2 of Interlude:
Interlude

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2004, 10:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

What is PotC?

Deb I am glad you are ok. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Heh, me too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Acctually, the girl in front of me broke her arm really baddly and the girl next to me broke her back, so I was really lucky...
Old 04-05-2004, 11:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dsapiro:
<STRONG>
I had a great time, except for when I was in a major car accident, that was bad (no I wasn't driving, yes I'm ok, just a bit sore more then a week later) But it was a really fun trip. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Sorry, I totally skipped over that post before [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That must have been so damn scary Deb, I hope the people you were driving with recover okay... gah! I can't believe she broke her back. I'm really glad you weren't hurt. I hate thinking about stuff like this. We need a group hug. [img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img]

Thanks for the link Hope [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Old 04-05-2004, 11:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Sorry, I totally skipped over that post before [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] That must have been so damn scary Deb, I hope the people you were driving with recover okay... gah! I can't believe she broke her back. I'm really glad you weren't hurt. I hate thinking about stuff like this. We need a group hug. [img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img]

Thanks for the link Hope [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks for the hug. Yeah, they are both doing really well. I think they are both out of the hospital now...
Old 04-06-2004, 11:48 AM
Absolute Fan

Hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 02:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ruafair:
<STRONG>Hello [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hey Fi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] You still there?

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited dsapiro ]
Old 04-06-2004, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

Congrats Sugi Yeah Sugi for being the new Moderator of this board. I knew you could do it. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/dj.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/party.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited hfce ]
Old 04-06-2004, 04:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Congrats Sugi Yeah Sugi for being the new Moderator of this board. I knew you could do it. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/dj.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Aw... *grins* Thank's for the support Hope. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] You're too nice to me. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I like that you're doing the season one recaps! Did you get the DVD or something?

Old 04-06-2004, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Aw... *grins* Thank's for the support Hope. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] You're too nice to me. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I like that you're doing the season one recaps! Did you get the DVD or something?</STRONG>

I am not putting my thoughts on season 1. I am just doing the summary of it. I am to lazy to be a rude biatch on season 1 . [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You can read my rude ways on season 2 and 3 recaps. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I just tape the WB repeats on Sunday. They are showing Smallville beginings season 1 but now are up to season 2. I got all of season 1 now . So now I am just recaping season 1 for NS.net.

Hope [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 04:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Congrats Sugi Yeah Sugi for being the new Moderator of this board. I knew you could do it. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/dj.gif[/img]

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited hfce ]</STRONG>
Yay Sugi! Thats so cool, congrats [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 06:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah Hope, I got that you were just doing a general season 1 recap, I still think it's great though, because now I can go to NS.net if I need to look up any past episode stuff. *grin* Can't wait for your recaps of the new episodes... when the WB eventually decides to air them. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Thanks Deb, glad you approve [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Closed Thread   Post New Thread