Hope [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2004, 12:58 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce:
<STRONG>

Did you get my reply?

Hope [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I haven't looked at my email..... I'm still celebrating Ireland beating England in the Rugby............... [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2004, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ruafair:
<STRONG>

I haven't looked at my email..... I'm still celebrating Ireland beating England in the Rugby............... [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Did you have drinks to celebrate?

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Did you have drinks to celebrate?

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yes, one or fourteen [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And still having drinks to celebrate [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2004, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yes, one or fourteen [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And still having drinks to celebrate [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]</STRONG>
So I am dealing with a drunk Fi. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I was doing some old reading and was reading His Girl Friday. I love that story. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2004, 01:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yes, one or fourteen [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And still having drinks to celebrate [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Itīs perfectly alright to celebrate with a few dozens drinks. Itīs not erveryday that the Englishmen get their asses kicked. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello all.
Old 03-06-2004, 01:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

I was doing some old reading and was reading His Girl Friday. I love that story. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yes, but it's a HAPPY drunk Fi..... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Food will be needed soon [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2004, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Stef [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] so did you find out what you are making in your new job?

Old 03-06-2004, 01:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Perhaps now is the time to talk Fi into adding quite a few steamy Chlex scenes to her new fic? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] This is our chance, Hope. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Hey Stef [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] so did you find out what you are making in your new job?

Um,no. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I havenīt had time to ask yet. But Iīm going to ask nex time Iīm talking to my new boss.

How did you spent the first day of the weekend, kids? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2004, 01:22 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by scorpio:
<STRONG>

Itīs perfectly alright to celebrate with a few dozens drinks. Itīs not erveryday that the Englishmen get their asses kicked. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello all.</STRONG>
Hey Stef [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

And we beat them on their home turf.....and we hadn't won there is 10 years............. [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] We were brilliant [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2004, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by scorpio:
<STRONG>

Um,no. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I havenīt had time to ask yet. But Iīm going to ask nex time Iīm talking to my new boss.

How did you spent the first day of the weekend, kids? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Stef tht wont work either. Even drunk Fi is to smart. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] We just have to be patient and read her old stuff. That is what I did today.

So far I have done nothing. I have just been reading Chlex fics. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2004, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Hey Stef [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

And we beat them on their home turf.....and we hadn't won there is 10 years............. [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] We were brilliant [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Fi you keep saying We alot did you play in the game? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2004, 01:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Sorry Stef I won't be addding any steamy Chlex scenes into the fic just yet..,....that would totally [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] up my plot at the moment [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well I spent the first day of my weekend getting drunk....... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I mean it's only 7.30pm here and I'm already pissed
Old 03-06-2004, 01:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>
Fi you keep saying We alot did you play in the game? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Hope [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ha Ha .... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2004, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Sorry Stef I won't be addding any steamy Chlex scenes into the fic just yet..,....that would totally [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] up my plot at the moment [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Well I spent the first day of my weekend getting drunk....... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I mean it's only 7.30pm here and I'm already pissed</STRONG>

Yes the usual Saturday for Fi. Watching a game and getting drunk. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]