Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2004, 02:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce:
<STRONG>When I first saw Chloe. I thought she was a Lois Lane wanna be but the more screen time she got the more I was able to seperate that. And like her on her own terms.

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's a pity the writers [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] up her character.....
Old 03-11-2004, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ruafair:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's a pity the writers [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] up her character.....</STRONG>
Yeah it is. That is why I live for the day when Allison will be around people who appreciate what she can give to them. Hopefully we will be able to see her in a movie or another tv show someday.

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 02:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce:
<STRONG>Yeah it is. That is why I live for the day when Allison will be around people who appreciate what she can give to them. Hopefully we will be able to see her in a movie or another tv show someday.

Hope [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Me too. I think she is a very talented actress and hope that gets noticed and she gets offered roles. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well my dear, I'm gonna bid you a good night. I want to see if I can make any headway on the next chapter. Enjoy the rest of your day and I'll talk to you yomorrow. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (Hopefully on a new thread [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) Bye [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ruafair:
<STRONG>

Me too. I think she is a very talented actress and hope that gets noticed and she gets offered roles. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well my dear, I'm gonna bid you a good night. I want to see if I can make any headway on the next chapter. Enjoy the rest of your day and I'll talk to you yomorrow. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (Hopefully on a new thread [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) Bye [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Good Night Fi [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2004, 05:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Exceeds smilie limit? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] That doesn't help us much... have you tried getting rid of a couple of them?

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 03-11-2004, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*:
<STRONG>Hey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Exceeds smilie limit? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] That doesn't help us much... have you tried getting rid of a couple of them?</STRONG>
Yes I did and it still is saying. I will try again and see if it will work.

Ok it worked. I got rid of all the pretty stars. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
So blame FF for not accepting the pretty stars we had before.

[ 03-11-2004: Message edited hfce ]
Old 03-11-2004, 05:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Okay, sounds good [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Closed Thread   Post New Thread