Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2004, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ruafair:
<STRONG>

You're missing him because of the shortage of decent characters on the show. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You are probably right. But they can solve by having more and longer Chlex scenes. Then I wouldnt miss him.

Hope [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 02:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hfce:
<STRONG>

You are probably right. But they can solve by having more and longer Chlex scenes. Then I wouldnt miss him.

Hope [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well that's very true of course [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Well that's very true of course [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Maybe if their scenes were longer. I would feel better about the end of them. Lately the begining is great but by the end of their short talk I want to slap him. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] This would be solved if their scenes were longer.

Old 02-15-2004, 02:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Maybe if their scenes were longer. I would feel better about the end of them. Lately the begining is great but by the end of their short talk I want to slap him. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] This would be solved if their scenes were longer.

That's why we need at least one 15 minute scene an episode between them....for starters any way [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

That's why we need at least one 15 minute scene an episode between them....for starters any way [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] You are crazy. I would love that if this was the Luthor show but its not darn it. 15 minutes would be start. Why not one hour. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited hfce ]
Old 02-15-2004, 02:36 PM
Absolute Fan

15 minutes to start with, then 30, then an hour and soon our own series....

'The Further Adventures of Super Lex and wonder Chloe' [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well on that note I'll shall bid you a good evening. Have fun and I will talk to you tomorrow. Bye [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>15 minutes to start with, then 30, then an hour and soon our own series....

'The Further Adventures of Super Lex and wonder Chloe' [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well on that note I'll shall bid you a good evening. Have fun and I will talk to you tomorrow. Bye [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]</STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I agree talk to you later bye [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2004, 03:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey anyone and everyone.

Any Chlex news today?

Kerry
Old 02-15-2004, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlwaysPretending:
<STRONG>Hey anyone and everyone.

Any Chlex news today?

Kerry</STRONG>
Hey Kerry [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] no no news yet? But we could get a scene maybe on this weeks show. Who knows. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
How are you doing ? Have you seen the latest of Smallville season 2 yet?

Old 02-15-2004, 03:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Hey Kerry [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] no no news yet? But we could get a scene maybe on this weeks show. Who knows. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
How are you doing ? Have you seen the latest of Smallville season 2 yet?

Hey Hope, I'm fine thanks, how are you?

Yep, we saw Insurgence on Saturday. There was no Chloe or Pete [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but there was the minimal amount of Lana [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and some of Lex [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] so I was pretty happy.

The only thing I wasn't happy about is how Jonathan "Holier-than-thou" Kent treats Lex!!! AGAIN!!!!

Kerry
Old 02-15-2004, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Hey Hope, I'm fine thanks, how are you?

Yep, we saw Insurgence on Saturday. There was no Chloe or Pete [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but there was the minimal amount of Lana [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and some of Lex [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] so I was pretty happy.

The only thing I wasn't happy about is how Jonathan "Holier-than-thou" Kent treats Lex!!! AGAIN!!!!

Kerry</STRONG>

It was a great episode. I love the whole mystery of it. That was the one where who shot Lionel right? If it was I was so happy when it happened.

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited hfce ]
Old 02-15-2004, 04:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

It was a great episode. I love the whole mystery of it. That was the one where who shot Lionel right? If it was I was so happy when it happened.

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited hfce ]</STRONG>
Well, it started off with Lionel getting shot and Jonathan being accused of it, but then the episode flashed back to when Lionel and Martha get kidnapped in Metropolis.

You know, when I was watching this episode I realised that I wasn't totally offended by a Martha/Lionel pairing [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kerry
Old 02-15-2004, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Well, it started off with Lionel getting shot and Jonathan being accused of it, but then the episode flashed back to when Lionel and Martha get kidnapped in Metropolis.

You know, when I was watching this episode I realised that I wasn't totally offended by a Martha/Lionel pairing [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kerry</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] A lot of people agreed with you. They thought Martha lining with th Luthors was a great idea. It gave her more to do then bake cookies. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I hated how it ended. The shooter was a disappointment. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Up until then it was really good. So that means the next episode for you is it Rush with Chloe or Prodigal Son?

Old 02-15-2004, 06:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi Everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm in a Sunday Funk, can anyone recommend a gooooooooooood Chlex fic to read [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I agree we need more of the interaction with Chlex.. Let the show be about them and them together... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Suzanne
Old 02-15-2004, 09:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hay [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Been a while. I have been so busy I have missed Chlex and all.

Can someone PM me about what has been going on the past couple of eps and of any new spoilers? I will love whoever so much, please. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hope everyone is okay.