Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2004, 10:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Humbug Girl:
<STRONG>I think they're reaching back to an ep in S1... I think it was Nicodemus. When Pete was infected he told Chloe he loved her but then forgot he had done so when the effects of the plant had worn off. Plus there was the whole thing about how he never bought it up because she was so obsessed with Clark.</STRONG>
Ah yes. Now I remember. Okay so not so out of left field. I still wish they'd have gone a different way. Jesus, give Pete a break and let him get a steady girl.

Icon by wicked_one
Jamie Witter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 08:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Pete never said he loved Chloe in "Nicodemus," he just said she was beautiful.

I thought it was pretty out-of-the-blue.
Crossbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 09:11 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crossbow:
<STRONG>Pete never said he loved Chloe in "Nicodemus," he just said she was beautiful.

I thought it was pretty out-of-the-blue.</STRONG>
Actually, he also said, "That’s right. Ignore Pete. Pete’s just the funny guy. You don’t have to sweat his feelings ‘cause you only got eyes for Clark."

Granted, it's not an admission of undying love, but it does show that Pete had feelings for her way back in S1.
Old 04-24-2004, 02:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Candygirl:
<STRONG>
Granted, it's not an admission of undying love, but it does show that Pete had feelings for her way back in S1.</STRONG>
I agree, the writers probably wanted us to get that impression, but they never went anywhere with it, so that's why it seemed so sudden. You can't blame Chloe though, I mean if I had to pick between Clark and Pete I'd pick... um, Lex... but that's besides the point. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I didn't buy the part when Pete told her he'd felt that way since the moment he saw her- I'm sure some of that would have come out in Rush. I feel sorry for him though... he's like a walking sub-plot device.

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

*Sugi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 03:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*:
<STRONG>

I agree, the writers probably wanted us to get that impression, but they never went anywhere with it, so that's why it seemed so sudden. You can't blame Chloe though, I mean if I had to pick between Clark and Pete I'd pick... um, Lex... but that's besides the point. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I didn't buy the part when Pete told her he'd felt that way since the moment he saw her- I'm sure some of that would have come out in Rush. I feel sorry for him though... he's like a walking sub-plot device.</STRONG>
Yeah, hes deffinitely had a crush on her since the begining, but I do think more of it should have come out at least one of the times that he was infected with something.

I'm glad that Chloe finally talked to Lex about fireing her dad, shouldn't that conversation have happened right after he was fired rather then waiting this long?
Old 04-24-2004, 06:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*:
<STRONG>

I feel sorry for him though... he's like a walking sub-plot device.</STRONG>
Ha!ha! That is sooo true. He keeps doing and saying things that seem out of character and then are never brought up again (race car driving anyone?). [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Well, whatever.

I didn't really like this episode because Chloe didn't seem that much different to me. Bossy, nosey and doesn't think of anyone's feelings when printing a story.
GenL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 08:34 PM
New Fan

i have been reading diff things and at diff places trying to understand wats been going on. i havent been watching smallville but i was wondering if someone could explain to me what happened in this recent smallville'z ep. pls, i realli like to know. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Cordy/Angel Fan
Clark/Lana Fan

Luke Ward (OC) and Cordy Chase (Angel) will be missed and remembered. ='[
Lukez other fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 08:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dsapiro:
<STRONG>
I'm glad that Chloe finally talked to Lex about fireing her dad, shouldn't that conversation have happened right after he was fired rather then waiting this long?</STRONG>
So true, but at least she now knows what really happened... well sort of anyway. I don't think any of the characters know what's really going on these days.

I was worried about how they'd pull off Chloe's personality in this episode, but I was pretty happy in the end. Loved the way she strolled around, not giving a crap about what people thought of her- she was all about the job, not trying to please everyone. Sure, the chemicals made her a lot more cocky, but I still liked it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] SV females are usually evil b*tches, or just really, really insipid. It was nice to see the girl bend the rules, and still win the game. Of course, you know it can't last. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Lukez other fan I'd explain it, but you'd get a pretty biased view of episodes [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Have you looked at the transcripts?

[ 04-24-2004: Message edited *Sugi* ]

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

*Sugi* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 10:27 PM
New Fan

i should probably do that...
Cordy/Angel Fan
Clark/Lana Fan

Luke Ward (OC) and Cordy Chase (Angel) will be missed and remembered. ='[
Lukez other fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 03:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Candygirl:
<STRONG>
I also got a bad feeling in my tummy about her prophecy about there being a time she won't be able to say she's sorry. That along with Lionel's unsaid threat. I'm a slightly nervous little Chloefan.</STRONG>
When she said that, I got more of a vibe that she's afraid that next time she'll screw up so badly that she won't even be able to say sorry. Like, so bad that she won't even be able to face him. But that's just what I got from it. I can't really see SV killing off Chloe. It's a little bit too nasty for this show. I'm confident Chloefan. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Or permantly in denial. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Katie
Old 04-26-2004, 03:14 PM
Addicted Fan

I heard it as meaning, "I'm afraid I'll screw up so badly I'll get one of us killed."
Crossbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 04:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crossbow:
<STRONG>I heard it as meaning, "I'm afraid I'll screw up so badly I'll get one of us killed."</STRONG>
It could really be taken either way, depending on how far your fingers are shoved in your ears and how tightly your eyes are shut. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Bad things aren't even thought of in my fandom. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Katie